Quote Originally Posted by Lii View Post
    For all you fusion enthusiasts out there, I added a note to each armor that have been confirmed as possible to fuse/combine in the Armor by element tab in the data spreadsheet. This will hopefully make it easier for people to figure out what they can potentially get when combining armors.
    Thanks for taking the time to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Cind3r View Post
    Tectonic CONFIRMED
    lv15 Battle + lv35 Feather

now all i need if my guild war rewards to be paid please gree
    Which armor is the first one?
    Brain fart

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    No one has done that before, so either it's 0.000000000000001% or just impossible.
    My friend got Combustion with basics so perhaps epics are possible too. Agree that it's a very very small chance though. He was combining for 50EP armors and got extremely lucky. I've done over 50 air+fire for flamestorm and never got any different. He's also done 50+.

Just a Q out of curiosity

Just out of curiosity (n laziness)

Is it possible that you fuse (combine) two armours, for ex, a wind/water and fire/spirit, and that the end result is for ex either wind/water or fire/spirit? Or will it always be a combination of both armours (whether mono or not)

Cheers

You always have a chance for monos, unless you are using the only possible mono armors for those elements. As for the combinations, it will always be 1 element from each armor, minus monos.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

is it possible to fuse cloudrange on the android platform?
    IGN:Nate
    Friend code: WBB-DCR-RRW
    lvl 100+

infernal lord + roc feather = combustion

Worth maxed? or use it as material aim for Blazeborne Vanguard?
    any suggestion?

I fused an Air and Fire boost to get my Combustion.

Combustion is a useful armor, the regular version is a little stronger than epic boos plus armors. Is useful cause there are lots of water and magic armors in arena, but is countered by the army of earth armors. You should be aware of clayplate mantles and similar armors, but is an useful armor anyway. About the low star fusions.. I fused two sky guardian while making wind monarch and exprcist vestments. Cloudrange? Not fuseable for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Which armor is the first one?
    Brain fart
    Battlesuit

A 4* mono wind and 4* mono earth can only yield Tectonic correct? As there are no 4* or 3* air/rock armors. Am i correct or did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by sbchristian10 View Post
    A 4* mono wind and 4* mono earth can only yield Tectonic correct? As there are no 4* or 3* air/rock armors. Am i correct or did i miss something?
    you could get another mono air or earth. say you mix Featherblade with Battlesuit you could get Cloud King

Quote Originally Posted by Cind3r View Post
    you could get another mono air or earth. say you mix Featherblade with Battlesuit you could get Cloud King
    But what if you're using cloud king? Is it guaranteed? I know Aegis isn't fusable so the that leave nothing else correct?

Quote Originally Posted by sbchristian10 View Post
    But what if you're using cloud king? Is it guaranteed? I know Aegis isn't fusable so the that leave nothing else correct?
    No guarantee de lah...it is all luck..u must try it! ^^

i once fused my cloudking and guess what i got. Another cloudking! almost broke my ipod that day...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY