Page 11 of 244 First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sonjai View Post
    1 stone can atk 1 time or ...?
    if i want to item for craft armors more...
    You can summon as many times if you have sufficient gems

Quote Originally Posted by Jrodigy View Post
    for starmetal with a little bit of luck you do
    Crius(lvl15)+Living flame(lvl15)=Barbarian raid armour
    If you already have that armour skip that step
    Barbarian raid armour+Spectral captain (+ version of spectral)=Starmetal or other possible outcomes, but that is one way thats much easier to get it rather than crafting it with materials
    Hi there, could you tell me does the fuse order matter the result?
    Crius+Living flame = Living flame+Crius same opportunity?

And does the level matters the results? Can I use Level 1 Barbarian+ Level 1 Spectral captain (+version) to get a starmental or else?

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
    You can summon as many times if you have sufficient gems

And does the level matters the results? Can I use Level 1 Barbarian+ Level 1 Spectral captain (+version) to get a starmental or else?

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post

Many thanks.
    I do not think that the order affects the results. However, I am not sure how much does the level of the armor used for combining will result in a rarer armor. What I do know is that the resultant armor's level will be higher if the armors used for combining are of higher level.

I do not think that the order affects the results. However, I am not sure how much does the level of the armor used for combining will result in a rarer armor. What I do know is that the resultant armor's level will be higher if the armors used for combining are of higher level.
    Many thanks.

And I found other people who use lvl15+lvl17 then gain lvl1..... could you tell me what reason cause this happened. And do we need to match them level to both lvl15 or higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Many thanks.

And I found other people who use lvl15+lvl17 then gain lvl1..... could you tell me what reason cause this happened. And do we need to match them level to both lvl15 or higher?
    Regarding level of the resultant armor, it is usually roughly around the average level of both armors that I use. I have never gotten a level 1 from combining two armors of higher level though. I have heard of such cases too but I think we need more examples on this before we can come to a conclusion. It might very well be a bug.

Regarding level of the resultant armor, it is usually roughly around the average level of both armors that I use. I have never gotten a level 1 from combining two armors of higher level though. I have heard of such cases too but I think we need more examples on this before we can come to a conclusion. It might very well be a bug.
    understood. It would be appreciated your help.

I'm about 0/12 on trying to Combine for Infernal Lord. I've mostly been doing Cruis + Living Flame, but I also tried Dragonflame + Crius and Dragonflame + Mountainvine Shroud.
    If I combine my Ruby Plate Mail (pure Fire boss materiel reward armor) with a pure Earth boss materiel reward armor, am I close to guaranteed Infernal Lord?
    Knights & Dragons Friend Code:
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

Quote Originally Posted by BilboSwaggins View Post
    I'm about 0/12 on trying to Combine for Infernal Lord. I've mostly been doing Cruis + Living Flame, but I also tried Dragonflame + Crius and Dragonflame + Mountainvine Shroud.
    If I combine my Ruby Plate Mail (pure Fire boss materiel reward armor) with a pure Earth boss materiel reward armor, am I close to guaranteed Infernal Lord?
    Don't give up! I tried Crius + Living Flame in hopes of getting a Sky Guardian but ended up having an Infernal Lord so its definitely possible. On the other hand, i have been like 0/15 on my tries to get Sky Guardian

i have hydra lv 30 i want to fusion i should fusion with what armor for get ultra or legendary ??
    K&D : XBB-FRQ-RQV

My name : sOnjaiI lv. 93
    Looking for ally who has reached at least Lv90+ and u have a new Nemesis.
    If u want to add me please send me a private message with your code, name and lv your this game if u dont send private message.i will be ignored your request thx.

Don't give up! I tried Crius + Living Flame in hopes of getting a Sky Guardian but ended up having an Infernal Lord so its definitely possible. On the other hand, i have been like 0/15 on my tries to get Sky Guardian
    I've only got Molten Shroud, wtf......

Just picked up Storm Sorcerer by combining Chitnuous and Cloud King's Finery. Reinforces the idea that combining two Boss reward armors will yield an Ultra Rare armor.

Just picked up Storm Sorcerer by combining Chitnuous and Cloud King's Finery. Reinforces the idea that combining two Boss reward armors will yield an Ultra Rare armor.
    Congratulations! Hmm I still think we need more data to determine the probability although it does seem that using rarer armors to combine would have a higher chance to yield ultra rare armors.

Ten tons nemesis lvl 30 and hydromancer nemesis lvl 30 gave me flamestorm finery lvl 30

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD

Interesting. What level were they at when you combined them?
    Are these the armours that you can craft from beating the weekly boss?