infernal lord + (20)

+

rocfeather robe+ (20)

Cloud King's Finery

Slimebane + notus and got storm sorcerer. Not bad

I fused Leviathan's Platemail and Aegis of the Fallen and got Flamehunters Garb. Then I fused the Flamehunters Garb with Assasins Shroud and got Spectral Captain's Uniform. Sooooo 3 4 star armors = 1 3 star armor :-( . I feel like I did something wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstall View Post
    I fused Leviathan's Platemail and Aegis of the Fallen and got Flamehunters Garb. Then I fused the Flamehunters Garb with Assasins Shroud and got Spectral Captain's Uniform. Sooooo 3 4 star armors = 1 3 star armor :-( . I feel like I did something wrong there.
    Nope, it's just how it works.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    Nope, it's just how it works.
    or how it doesn't work.
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

With the amount of armors on the spreadsheet growing weekly, is there a list of just the armors that can come from fusions somewhere? I am attempting to find out a few of the better element combos to try that have a chance of an epic with the fewest other armor possibilities.... And it's difficult with all the past boss armors all over the current spreadsheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Splat View Post
    With the amount of armors on the spreadsheet growing weekly, is there a list of just the armors that can come from fusions somewhere? I am attempting to find out a few of the better element combos to try that have a chance of an epic with the fewest other armor possibilities.... And it's difficult with all the past boss armors all over the current spreadsheet.
    Sheet 1 column U, but very much a recent work in progress based on info from this topic.
    Sheet 9 may help to exclude recent boss armors.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    Slimebane + notus and got storm sorcerer. Not bad
    wasted a notus amr..

Quote Originally Posted by shukai84 View Post
    wasted a notus amr..
    I was thinking of fusing storm sorcerer with dark prince

Quote Originally Posted by Cali-Boy916 View Post
    I was thinking of fusing storm sorcerer with dark prince
    Went even worse, fused and got exorcist vestments. I solemnly swear to not fuse anymore good armor only the craftable ones.... Lol

Leviathan (lvl 35) + Eldritch Keeper (lvl 1) = Moontide (lvl 18)!!!!

Took me three attempts with a water/spirit legendary combo, the first two producing spectrals, but I finally got it!

Edit: I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but every time I've fused a legendary at least 35 or higher, I've gotten good results. All of my failures have been with level 10 or lower legendaries. Three for three with 35, six for nothing with level 10 and below. Take it for whatever you will, but those are my results.

Okay, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
    Last edited by possum; 08-31-2013 at 09:27 PM.

has anyone got cloudrange? I have battled a few people in the arena with 2 of them.

also is it likely that slimebane and featherblade will equal cloudrange, tectonic or just plain swamp?

Leviathan's 1 + Aegis of the Fallen 1 = Blackfrost Raiment 1

on my iOS knight.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Cind3r View Post
    has anyone got cloudrange? I have battled a few people in the arena with 2 of them.

also is it likely that slimebane and featherblade will equal cloudrange, tectonic or just plain swamp?
    Still not fusable yet I believe. Those that have two cloudrange are a result of the rewards from guild wars. There have been reports of people receiving two cloudranges, though I'm unsure why, probably because of being a guild sentinel, champion or master.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Red face Epic success

Eldritch Keepers Robes L35 with Armour of Boreas L17 = Moontide platemail L23

And

Aegis of the Fallen L35 COMBINED Slimebane Battlegear L9 = Blazebone Vanguard L21

Hope this helps someone.
    Coldflush
    Guild: Chrono Trigger (top ten guild)
    Level: 300+

If your interested in Joining the Chrono trigger family iOS contact luciouswar on LINE app. TOP 10 GUILD

Successful applicants must have:

LINE app
    2 epic amours and good support amours
    Score 50k + in 3 day wars
    score 10k + in fusion wars