Page 64 of 244 First ... 1454626364656674114164 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose-End View Post
    Alright, thanks so really what you're saying is that to get a chance at crafting the 2 starred armours, you have to combine the uncommon armours e.g. Dragonflame, Mystic, Seafoam and Stonescale? And do levels of the armour matter? Or is it just total luck? I managed to combine a stonescale & dragonflame in to a Molten Shroud, really what I would like is Rageborne because I love how it looks (And I'm new). But essentially what you're saying is that you shouldn't bother with basic armour, and use that to enhance, but instead to use the uncommon armours to combine in the vain hope that you might acquire a 2 Star armour, although its completely not guaranteed and there are no guarantees? As in, it is guaranteed that if I combined Seafoam+ and Dragonflame+, I would receive a water&fire armour which is most likely to be Hydra hunter's or Rageborne Raiment, am I finally getting this correct now?
    The first rule of fusing seems to be "It's total luck" and mostly bad luck at that, that said, we've figured out a few things.

Generally I've noticed one star armors will most often yield a one or two star armor, a two star and a one star will yield you a two star most often with the chance of a three star or a one star, and three star will yield you a two or three star most often.

But I think the general consensus is that any combination of rarity has some chance however small of yielding any rarity both up and down.

As far as levels, fused armors will yield an armor equal to the lowest lvl of the two armors you're fusing (lvl 10 + lvl 10 = lvl 10 and lvl 10 + lvl 1 = lvl 1 ), but the level of the armor you're fusing has no impact on the results as far as we know.

As far as elements go, the rule is that you can't combine armors that contain a matching element, and the resulting armor will contain at least one of the elements from the armors you fused, but almost always two.

Therefore to get Rageborne, a fire and a water basic can produce that. I got Rageborne as the result of one of the fusing quests, based on what I've seen from the Arena it's a very common armor.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    As far as levels, fused armors will yield an armor equal to the lowest lvl of the two armors you're fusing (lvl 10 + lvl 10 = lvl 10 and lvl 10 + lvl 1 = lvl 1 ), but the level of the armor you're fusing has no impact on the results as far as we know.
    Hmm, I thought it was level of the output is the average of the levels of the input.

As far as elements go, the rule is that you can't combine armors that contain a matching element, and the resulting armor will contain at least one of the elements from the armors you fused, but almost always two.
    And if 2 elements, AFAIK each element has to come from a different source armors. In other words, the resulting armor will have zero or one elements from each of the source armors. (the way you worded it, you left the option open of both elements being copied from 1 source armor. )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

help

hey does anyone know what Ruby plate mail is used for. when fusing? oh and add me I'm lv. 52 WBB-MFG-VCY

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Hmm, I thought it was level of the output is the average of the levels of the input.

And if 2 elements, AFAIK each element has to come from a different source armors. In other words, the resulting armor will have zero or one elements from each of the source armors. (the way you worded it, you left the option open of both elements being copied from 1 source armor. )
    You caught me there, it is the average. Got typing a little too fast.

As for the elements, I see the ambiguity. The point I was trying to get at is that if you fuse a dual element with another armor, you have the possibility of creating a single element armor, if previous posts can be believed.

(Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by sylixx777 View Post
    hey does anyone know what Ruby plate mail is used for. when fusing? oh and add me I'm lv. 52 WBB-MFG-VCY
    It's a fire armor, if you fuse it, you'll likely get an armor with a fire element, you could see which armors you might get by looking at the armor data spreadsheet.

Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

The first rule of fusing seems to be "It's total luck" and mostly bad luck at that, that said, we've figured out a few things.

Generally I've noticed one star armors will most often yield a one or two star armor, a two star and a one star will yield you a two star most often with the chance of a three star or a one star, and three star will yield you a two or three star most often.

But I think the general consensus is that any combination of rarity has some chance however small of yielding any rarity both up and down.

Therefore to get Rageborne, a fire and a water basic can produce that. I got Rageborne as the result of one of the fusing quests, based on what I've seen from the Arena it's a very common armor.
    Thank you very much nicco for making this a little clearer for me so it would seem that the possibilities are almost endless and very open! thank you, I think I'm struggling with Rageborne because of how new I am and perhaps my town set-up, 25,000 for a fusion is a huge amount for me, but then again I've been playing for a few days lol! Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by Loose-End View Post
    Okay then thanks anyway So if I wanted a Rageborne Raiment, I would have to combine 2 uncommon armours (Seafoam+ & Dragonflame+) to have a chance of crafting it, because it requires fire and water element armours? Couldn't you get it from a basic fire armour+ and a basic water armour+ and fusing them? or do they have to be levelled up(enhanced?) I'm confused about this part!
    I got Rageborn by fusing a Level 15 Seafoam+ with a Lv. 15 Dragonflame+

Rageborne is nice, but you're really better off spending that gold on your castle and waiting for Hydra Hunter and getting the + version of that which has better stats in the end.

I leveled up Alantean Avenger+, Crius+, and Hydra+, That's probably the best place to put your resources, those three armors will get you through the map pretty quickly and by then you can start worrying about *** and **** armors.

Fusing doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you're starting off because gold is too scarce and by the time you have the gold you realize the armors you get aren't worth anything unless your using them to enhance your other armors.

Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

LF + Crius = Flamestorm
    Chimera + Flamestorm = LF
    Crius + LF = Volcanic

Well, that was a silly result for my little "got my 1 million expansion and getting bored of farming enhancement material for my Swamp+" fusion spree.
    Back to getting more fusion stones than using them.
    On the bright side, I now finally have my 10 combines achievement.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

So, umm, I'm using up my fusion stones not paying attention and I see I've got a blackfrost - yay! lol but I can't remember what I fused to get it, is there a preferential combo for this or is it just luck? Used the rest of my stones trying to randomly repeat but just junk as usual.

have a water on 1 side and spirit on the other and alotta luck

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Fusion fun

It's a fire armor, if you fuse it, you'll likely get an armor with a fire element, you could see which armors you might get by looking at the armor data spreadsheet.

thanks but your link shows the armor types but not fusion results.
    I fused the Ruby plate + sorm soccerer = barbarian raiding gear
    Last edited by sylixx777; 07-21-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylixx777 View Post
    thanks but your link shows the armor types but not fusion results.
    I fused the Ruby plate + sorm soccerer = barbarian raiding gear
    You can easily find out the possible outcomes by yourself by looking at the Element combinations.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Guys, there's no clear formula to give the specific armor you want to fuse. It's dependant on luck/rng and ofc using the armors of right element. What Aiden said, just look at the end product u want, and make sure the armors being used to fuse have both those elements. Also, the rarer the armor being fused, the higher the chance of getting a rarer armor.

Example: I want to fuse a Combustion 4*(Fire/Air)

Method 1 Basics:
    Basic Air + Basic Fire (lowest chance)

Method 2 Uncommon Mono:
    Wind Warrior + Dragonflame (extremely low chance)

Method 3 1*:
    Atlantean (AIR/water) + Living Flame (FIRE/spirit) (really low chance)

Method 4 2*:
    Flowstone (AIR/earth) + Royal Flame (FIRE/spirit) (low chance)

Method 5 3*:
    Sky Guardian (AIR/spirit) + Infernal (FIRE/earth) (Ok chance)

Method 6 4*:
    King Cloud (AIR) + Ruby or Wanderer (FIRE) (Highest chance)

This is not a formula, but an illustration to help you guys grasp the concept of fusion, not that hard.
    Just remember that end result is based on the elements of the 2 armors used, which means dual elements plus dual elements gives the most variation so try to avoid using dual elements to fuse to narrow down the the possibilities to the armor that u r looking to fuse. Example:

Half Dragon (fire/earth) + Notus (Spirit/Wind) can result in:
    Fire/spirit
    Fire/Wind
    Earth/Wind
    Earth/spirit
    Fire
    Earth
    Wind
    Spirit

Whereas King Cloud (Wind) + Rudy (Fire):
    Fire/Wind
    Wind
    Fire

So to ensure a better chance at getting a nice 4* armor that u want, best way is to use monos as illustrated, since you won't get too many possibilities.
    Last edited by Thatzme; 07-21-2013 at 08:49 PM.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Also from my fusion experience:

When u fuse 3* + 3* = at least a 2*
    When u fuse 4* + 4* = at least a 3*
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah