Quote Originally Posted by sbchristian10 View Post
    Since there's only 2 options. Even if i do get cloud king with the nonplus epic boss armors. If i combined cloud king with troll + would tectonic be a sure thing?
    Not necessarily, you could get cloud king again

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Should I fuse blazeborn with the mono air of the last boss after I get my reward? I want to get combustion, and I already have another blaze. Thoughts?
    If i were you, i would combine the wind and rock epic bosses and try for tectonic, as its stats are better.

Tectonic Mantle (MAX): ATK:1304 DEF: 1842
    Combustion Armor (MAX): ATK: 1270 DEF: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Not necessarily, you could get cloud king again
    Has anybody ever gotten a fusion input armor back as fusion output?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Chalamala View Post
    OK, ok, ok, lol

Ladies and Gents what i meant was I want to level up my Infernal Lord + armor! If I already have a Maxed Infernal Lord armor and I go to the Fusion Master's Enhanced Armor area and select my Infernal Lord + as my Base Armor Set, how many levels will it go up if I load my Infernal Lord (Maxed) as one of my selected armor items? Or is this just a flat out bad idea?
    Not sure why you maxed a non-plus Infernal, but it should be worth 90 + (70-1) = 169EP towards enhancing your Infernal+. How much that levels it depends on at what level you use it. See the all important spreadsheet -> Armor Leveling sheet, ... (Data Sheet Administration topic)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Has anybody ever gotten a fusion input armor back as fusion output?
    I had this once, fused a cloud king with something else (don't remember) and got another cloud king =/ kinda sucked
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

To-do fusions list...
    Corvus+trollking= tectonic(keep and stop here) Or cloud king.
    If cloud king= cloudking+ second troll= same as above.
    If again cloud king=wait for cloudrange fusability and do cloud king+leviathan
    If above fails=notus + leviathan(moontide or cloudrange)
    If all above fails= i'm a bit fked up.

Fused Cloud King and Ruby a few days ago and got a Blaze.. Need to get a moontide now.

Just so I don't have to read this 170 page post over again, has anyone had any luck with fusing swamp Shaman and Rocfeather or Sky Guardian

I fused Slimebane Battlegear (lvl 1) & Aegis of the Fallen (lvl 1), hoping for a Moontide.

Instead, I got Blazeborne (lvl 1)!!!

So happy since this is the 1st time I fused two epic armors and was hoping I didn't just waste 6 days of craft time, 400,000 gold and a fusion stone.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 09-06-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

What are some results from combining dragon flame Armor add wing warrior armor
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Hi everyone, i got a question: I got Aegis of the fallen and the Trollking Platemail. I canīt use the Trollking armor for anything so i would like to fuse the 2 armors and is hoping to get Blazeborn Vanguard, but is it possible?

Ok, a lot of questions showing in here that indicate the poster is skipping the thread. I'll rely on the pros here to correct me if I'm off on any of this, but here is how I've understood fusing to work...

The result can be anything from one armor class lower all the way up. In the example of fusing high level armors, you actually can get one of the armors you put in as a result also. The fusion will have one element from each side and can include mono element armors as well. Therefore, you simply need to look at the Armor Data spreadsheet and sort or filter for the elements you are including and all armor levels, including one level lower.

For instance, if you are putting in...

Side A
    3* Fire/Earth

Side B
    3* Air/Spirit

In this example, you need to filter the spreadsheet for all 2* and up Fire, Earth, Air, Spirit, Fire/Air, Fire/Spirit, Air/Earth, Spirit/Earth. Those would be your possible results.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=7
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Thorben View Post
    Hi everyone, i got a question: I got Aegis of the fallen and the Trollking Platemail. I canīt use the Trollking armor for anything so i would like to fuse the 2 armors and is hoping to get Blazeborn Vanguard, but is it possible?
    By fusing Aegis of the Fallen and Trollking, these are your possible outcomes from worst to best:

Ruby Plate Mail
    Infernal Lord
    Guardian's Battlegear
    Tempered Battlegear
    Tectonic Mantle
    Blazeborn Vanguard

Pretty much 1/3 chance of garbage, 1/3 chance of something OK, and 1/3 chance for an Epic
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-06-2013 at 01:15 PM.

And that is basically this list from the Armor Data spreadsheet minus those that are not fusable at all, correct? (I chose only 3, 4 and 5 * armors and removed all with spirit or water)

Armor of Phyrus
    Armor of the Infernal
    Assassin's Shroud
    Battlesuit Remnants
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    Blazeborne Vanguard
    Bone Harvester's Garb
    Dark Prince's Royal Armor
    Eldritch Keeper's Robes
    Ethereal Garment
    Guardian's Battlegear
    Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
    Hunter's Garb
    Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment
    Mantle of the Beast
    Mountainvine Shroud
    Pyromancer's Mantle
    Ruby Plate Mail
    Tectonic Mantle Armor
    Tempered Battlegear
    Wanderer's Shroud
    Wicked Wraith
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    And that is basically this list from the Armor Data spreadsheet minus those that are not fusable at all, correct? (I chose only 3, 4 and 5 * armors and removed all with spirit or water)

Armor of Phyrus
    Armor of the Infernal
    Assassin's Shroud
    Battlesuit Remnants
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    Blazeborne Vanguard
    Bone Harvester's Garb
    Dark Prince's Royal Armor
    Eldritch Keeper's Robes
    Ethereal Garment
    Guardian's Battlegear
    Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
    Hunter's Garb
    Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment
    Mantle of the Beast
    Mountainvine Shroud
    Pyromancer's Mantle
    Ruby Plate Mail
    Tectonic Mantle Armor
    Tempered Battlegear
    Wanderer's Shroud
    Wicked Wraith
    You can't fuse for Epic Boss Armors (Some of the really old ones are fuseable though I.E Cloud King, Ruby, Barbarian), You can't get a 2 Stars or lower when using 2 Legendaries (Vinewood), and some are just unfuseable regardless (Kaleidos, Wicked Wraith, Dark Prince)
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-06-2013 at 02:11 PM.