Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    Haha if you actually read what I wrote I was talking about the post, not the forum. The post/thread, whatever, is entertaining, fun for lots of people, clearly not you (and there's nothing wrong with that). I was simply saying that since it's enjoyable to so many it's in no way pointless. It doesn't have to hold valuable information to be a worthy thread on a dead forum. Can you wrap your head around that?
    Well call me Buzzkillington that saying ~

Guys I took a Fire/Water Armor, and a Earth/Air armor and Got a Blazeborn! ~ is stupid. i took a poop today. do you guys wanna know about that as well?

guess what. a blaze is very well plossable. or maybe they got a crappy earth water armor... perhaps a mono air piece of crap. Because the MAIN use of fusion for anyone that has decent EB armor is to get an Epic. and no one gives two poops if you fused 2 armors and got another. cus that's going to happen 100% of the time. i just think that at some point - there wasn't a method to figure out what you may get, now there is. and this thread is now pointless, unless it helps discover new fusions.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

This thread has and always will remain open for people to post their personal fusion results. I don't understand why that is a hard concept for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post

Guys I took a Fire/Water Armor, and a Earth/Air armor and Got a Blazeborn! ~ is stupid. i took a poop today. do you guys wanna know about that as well?

guess what. a blaze is very well plossable. or maybe they got a crappy earth water armor... perhaps a mono air piece of crap. Because the MAIN use of fusion for anyone that has decent EB armor is to get an Epic. and no one gives two poops if you fused 2 armors and got another. cus that's going to happen 100% of the time. i just think that at some point - there wasn't a method to figure out what you may get, now there is. and this thread is now pointless, unless it helps discover new fusions.
    It's more pointless that you try to shoot it down.

This thread is more fun because it's nice to see how frequent player get certain armors. More frequent means that players will feel like they have a higher chance of getting an epic through fusion. I assume you have epics and therefor find this thread pointless. But guess what, you are wrong. If you think it's pointless feel free to leave it. No one is forcing you to click the thread. Also, why come here and complain about how pointless the thread is when its for "Fusion Results"?

Where is the logic?

Please, just leave the thread if you do not appreciate it like the rest of us.

Take care
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Besides the thread you made with the pictures and info you ripped off of Wiki and claim is more useful than this one aren't even up to date anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    It's more pointless that you try to shoot it down.

This thread is more fun because it's nice to see how frequent player get certain armors. More frequent means that players will feel like they have a higher chance of getting an epic through fusion. I assume you have epics and therefor find this thread pointless. But guess what, you are wrong. If you think it's pointless feel free to leave it. No one is forcing you to click the thread. Also, why come here and complain about how pointless the thread is when its for "Fusion Results"?

Where is the logic?

Please, just leave the thread if you do not appreciate it like the rest of us.

Take care
    I second this.

On an offhand note... Fused 2 Flam Summoner's and 2 Half-Dragons unfortunately.
    Knight's Name: KoF Faustus (XBD-MWN-QXW)
    Knight Level: Level 2XX
    Guild: Knights of Flame
    Maxed:
    Devoted+ (99)
    Forgestone+ (99)
    Necromantle+ (99)
    Maelstrom (99)
    Blazeborne (99)
    Beastmaster (99)
    Tectonic (99)
    AotD+ (70)
    Glacius+ (70)
    BKal+ (70)
    Drake+ (70)
    Starmetal (70
    Work In Progress:
    Moontide (46)

Stop Drinking the Hater-aid

Plausible* Please, when you give an example so disassociated as "taking a poop" make sure you're grammatically correct. Spelling and punctuation is very important if you do not want to look like a fool.

*"I" should be capitalized.
    *"Do" should be capitalized.
    *"Guess" should be capitalized.
    *"A" should be capitalized.
    *Plausible
    *"Or" should be capitalized.
    *Because
    *99%
    *"And" should be capitalized.

I would like to know who your teacher is. And by the way, nobody gives "two poops" for anything.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

On a fusing note as well, fusing ethereal garment and wasp carapace, in that order, has gotten quite a few of my guildies forgestone.....
    Last edited by El Picador; 04-14-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Crap spelling ;)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    *"Do" should be capitalized.
    *"Guess" should be capitalized.
    *"A" should be capitalized.
    *Plausible
    *"Or" should be capitalized.
    *Because
    *99%
    *"And" should be capitalized.

I would like to know who your teacher is. And by the way, nobody gives "two poops" for anything.
    eh - close enough. i let google chrome fix my mistakes. i could care less about capitalization, nothing but idiots spending money like idiots on a worthless game in my opinion. i still like to log and talk to my guild mates here and there. im done hoping for a decent update. i just like to try and help the community see the errors of their way. too bad every one is thinking with their butt, and not their head =]

and as for fusing, this is still a useless post. i still stand by that. if any one had common sense you'd see why.

as for as long as this post as been going, it use to be a useful post. in its day when people didn't understand how fusing worked, or was trying to discover new fuses. now that all fusing has been discovered. it doesn't matter. it'd be more productive to see if its been done yet, and if it has, well grand. if it hasn't, then post it so someone updates the outdated wiki. and who cares if i posted the wiki? has a ton of great information on it. wanna know the stats on your maxed armor? wiki it.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 04-15-2014 at 06:20 PM.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

eh - close enough. i let google chrome fix my mistakes. i could care less about capitalization, nothing but idiots spending money like idiots on a worthless game in my opinion. i still like to log and talk to my guild mates here and there. im done hoping for a decent update. i just like to try and help the community see the errors of their way. too bad every one is thinking with their butt, and not their head =]

and as for fusing, this is still a useless post. i still stand by that. if any one had common sense you'd see why.

as for as long as this post as been going, it use to be a useful post. in its day when people didn't understand how fusing worked, or was trying to discover new fuses. now that all fusing has been discovered. it doesn't matter. it'd be more productive to see if its been done yet, and if it has, well grand. if it hasn't, then post it so someone updates the outdated wiki. and who cares if i posted the wiki? has a ton of great information on it. wanna know the stats on your maxed armor? wiki it.
    who cares if if does no one good? Its fun to see what others get.

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

You'r opinion doesn't make it a fact. Just let it go and keep it to your self instead of trying to get attention.

You think it's pointless. Well, okay then. That only mean it's pointless to YOU. That's the only fact. We all have each our own opinion and that's how it should be - But you dont see us "spammin" the thread about how great and awesome we think it is.

Why dont you just stop and let the rest of us enjoy the last bits of the forums we can? The forum have changed from contructive to a b**ching kindergarden because of people like you. You can make a statement about your opinion and that's fine - But it's not okay that you keep going trying to make it a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    You'r opinion doesn't make it a fact. Just let it go and keep it to your self instead of trying to get attention.

You think it's pointless. Well, okay then. That only mean it's pointless to YOU. That's the only fact. We all have each our own opinion and that's how it should be - But you dont see us "spammin" the thread about how great and awesome we think it is.

Why dont you just stop and let the rest of us enjoy the last bits of the forums we can? The forum have changed from contructive to a b**ching kindergarden because of people like you. You can make a statement about your opinion and that's fine - But it's not okay that you keep going trying to make it a fact.
    i'm not making it a fact - i just said its a waist of time. i haven't been over the top stupid about it either, if you don't like someones opinion don't log into a forum, because forums are 100% opinions. Fact.

i'm not making it a fact - i just said its a waist of time. i haven't been over the top stupid about it either, if you don't like someones opinion don't log into a forum, because forums are 100% opinions. Fact.
    Well, ofc. But if one keep repeating it it does sound like one is trying to make it a fact or to convince others. You said it several times and shot down anyone who actually like the thread.

See the point?

Anyone on here seen Sandstorm or Blazestone yet? One of my guild mates is in a chat where someine SSed a sandstorm fusion. One of the wiki charts is listing these 2 plus devoted but the individual wiki pages don't list fusion as possible and Gree hasn't added it to updates in Play store.
    Guild Sentinel in Heart Breakers of the BB Alliance
    Arena Gold Medalist in Carnivale Clash

Max Armors: Soulshard Necromantle+, Sandstorm, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Arborsteel Vanguard, Maelstrom Irons, Blazeborne Vanguard, Tec, Vermax's Platemail+ and more

Works in Progress: Northerner's Battlegear, Raiment of Araknos

Line ID: spankymacd

Quote Originally Posted by spanky macdougal View Post
    Anyone on here seen Sandstorm or Blazestone yet? One of my guild mates is in a chat where someine SSed a sandstorm fusion. One of the wiki charts is listing these 2 plus devoted but the individual wiki pages don't list fusion as possible and Gree hasn't added it to updates in Play store.
    There was an update yesterday I noticed. Sandstorm was supposed to be next, so that probably is fusable. Devoted, maybe. Blazestone, definitely not. I don't know why everyone is thinking Blazestone will be fusable so much earlier than the other epics.

By the way, I'm not saying they are 100% confirmed, just saying I wouldn't be surprised.