Page 82 of 244 First ... 3272808182838492132182 ... Last

Sorry bud! Better luck next time? I must say that my fusion was most likely incredible luck. Never had anything worthwhile before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Strayfe View Post
    Svamp shaman+ and roc = glacier .....WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by discopalace123 View Post
    Hmm I have produced several 24pt/craftable armors from combining: living flame, chimera, crius, even snakeskin lol. I'd love to know the conditions that would guarantee a 50pt armor or higher, if there are any...
    If you combine armor to get wind monarchs or volcanic mantle it gives u 50 points. Handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    this hurts.
    well, i tried to warn you guys

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Fused 2 Ultras and got Blazeborn Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    arent you guys in majestic strong enough yet? xD wars will get difficult against you all D:

Fused Assassains shroud and Cloud Kings Finery and got Sky Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Congrats! I opened DPCs today and got nothing I wanted, so I did a client side restore and tried again. Now I have Moontide+, Aegis of the Dragon+, and BK+!

For those wondering how to restore your data to a previous state via client side backups, please PM Zero_07 or Solostar. They know exactly how this is done.

Quote Originally Posted by dd_knights View Post
    Congrats! I opened DPCs today and got nothing I wanted, so I did a client side restore and tried again. Now I have Moontide+, Aegis of the Dragon+, and BK+!

For those wondering how to restore your data to a previous state via client side backups, please PM Zero_07 or Solostar. They know exactly how this is done.
    o.o Isnt this going a little too far? This argument is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    o.o Isnt this going a little too far? This argument is pointless.
    Yes. I'm sorry.

Yes. I'm sorry.
    Its ok. It doesnt matter what theyre doing as long as you know what youre doing is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    Its ok. It doesnt matter what theyre doing as long as you know what youre doing is legit.
    It sort of does matter, but I'm not directing this at their entire guild. Far from it. Just the members that continue to deny what happened and mock the cheating. I was more than happy to drop this, until I read a few posts from Solostar and Zero_07. If they wish to mock the cheating as if it's some sort of whining conspiracy story, then I felt I could mock their impossible excuse as to what happened. But yes, you're right, I went too far. I'm sorry.

Yes. I'm sorry.
    Saying sorry is simple.

You apparently took time and effort to conhure a slander against someone without any proof or reason at all, only for the sake of flaming and slander against a fellow forum community member

In most forums, your actions is tantamount to a good reason for being ban or suspended.

Let's just hope your comments will be an example to this forum community what is considered Not Appropriate behaviour.

Remember, any and all distasteful manners like this example here reflects badly on both yourself and your guild.
    I am Revanche

Proud Member of Probably the Best Android Guild

Level 100+
    WBB-FQM-GGW

What revanche says is true jst give it a rest and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Revanche View Post
    Saying sorry is simple.

You apparently took time and effort to conhure a slander against someone without any proof or reason at all, only for the sake of flaming and slander against a fellow forum community member

In most forums, your actions is tantamount to a good reason for being ban or suspended.

Let's just hope your comments will be an example to this forum community what is considered Not Appropriate behaviour.

Remember, any and all distasteful manners like this example here reflects badly on both yourself and your guild.
    Denial is even simpler. I cannot believe you have the audacity to point a distasteful finger in my direction. Anyhow, consider the matter dropped unless your guild mates bring it up here or in another thread. Cheers.

Wah wah wah.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries