Page 1 of 244 1231151101 ... Last

Fuzing Armors Results Thread

This thread is for posting results of armors we've fuzed. I'll go first.

Living Flame(lvl 15) + Crius(lvl 15) = Flamestorm Finery(lvl 15) - I was hoping for infernal lord

Wind Warrior + Stonescale Plate = Crius

Crius + Living Flame = Forgemaster's Garb - new? I'll add it to the spreadsheet

I've gotten mostly garbage through fusions, but here are my faves so far:

Infernal Lord + Spectral Captain = Steampowered Exoskeleton

Snakeskin + Basic Air = Stormrage

Crab Nemesis + Raiders Nemesis = Flowstone Battlegear

These might not have the best stats, but they look cool.
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

Living flame + wingwarrior = sky guardian
    There are other resulst but they will all be 50 points enhqncement or more since results can not be crafted 50 armor.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Fusion View Post
    Living flame + wingwarrior = sky guardian
    There are other resulst but they will all be 50 points enhqncement or more since results can not be crafted 50 armor.
    Hmm I have produced several 24pt/craftable armors from combining: living flame, chimera, crius, even snakeskin lol. I'd love to know the conditions that would guarantee a 50pt armor or higher, if there are any...
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

Living flame is spirit/ fire + wind. Will make spirit/wind or fire/ wind; which will produce a none crafable 50 or a 70 amor. None crafta le 50 gets 50 points and 70 get i believe 90. Key is make sure result does not have a craftable 50. Can just go spirit + wind or fire +wind .....

All none craftable 50 armor has yield 50 enhqncement for me. If there is a none craftabke 50 that gets 24 points than there is no guarantee.
    Last edited by Mad Fusion; 03-09-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

Ah I see what you mean, thx!

What is a good water/fire armor? Hydra just made its way onto my list of never using again. (Joins Flowstone & Phoenix Robes)

Can someone post the spreadsheet link? Does anyone have a list of armor combinations that are none craftable? I get how the outcome is found, but having to think in-game is too much for my cluttered mind.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 03-09-2013 at 12:21 PM.

The spreadsheet link is in my signature . I added a new sheet tab called "armors by element". This can help you figure out which elements to combine to get which results. The result seems to be completely random, so u just gotta pick which elements you wanna have as parents. Personally I think using single element armor is better for combining since you know exactly which elements the result would have.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    What is a good water/fire armor? Hydra just made its way onto my list of never using again. (Joins Flowstone & Phoenix Robes)
    Why did you put Hydra on your list of never using again lol. Too low level? I just checked and I don't have you on friends list so I just added you. As far as I can tell Steampowered Exoskeleton+ is the best fire/water armor 920/920.

Quote Originally Posted by discopalace123 View Post
    Personally I think using single element armor is better for combining since you know exactly which elements the result would have.
    Do you think it would be possible to get Infernal Lord by fuzing Stoneplate and Dragonflame? Would that be better than say living flame + Crius? Also there's a theory where the higher the level of the armor the better chance yo have of getting a better armor. Any confirmation on that? Would be nice to know if there is some factor affecting the probable outcome of it is truly just luck of the draw.
    K&D: XBB-FVY-PBM
    William

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Do you think it would be possible to get Infernal Lord by fuzing Stoneplate and Dragonflame? Would that be better than say living flame + Crius? Also there's a theory where the higher the level of the armor the better chance yo have of getting a better armor. Any confirmation on that? Would be nice to know if there is some factor affecting the probable outcome of it is truly just luck of the draw.
    From what I have read, it seems possible to get almost any armor through combining. How probable? No idea. You're right, perhaps there would be a higher likelihood of getting a nice armor if the parent armors were stronger. No idea how much more probable either. You would need a lot of data points to figure this out. Perhaps something like 100 combine results could get you statistically significant results for comparison? 2.5M gold too hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Why did you put Hydra on your list of never using again lol.
    I think Hydra, Flowstone, & Phoenix robes are ridiculously ugly. I can't even have people on my friend list if they are using these armors.

Is that why I am no longer on your friend's list lol! By phoenix robes I assume yo mean Living Flame which I actually like and I think Flowstone looks cool as hell!
    K&D: XBB-FVY-PBM
    William

No, most of the active forum users aren't on my friend list because my friend list was randomly erased twice & would tell me I can't add friends when re-adding old friends even though I was at 5/80. Game still thought they were in my list still imo. I'd have to try adding again & maybe it would register

starmetal raiment

what do i combine to make kaleidoscopic star metal raiment?

The theory is its a very low chance to be crafted randomly, my guess would be only from combining /70 armors

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...7687-Starmetal