Combined my maxed tectonic with an ethereal garment. Druidic! Scared the hell out of me when I did it though. Eagerly anticipating sandstorm. Wasn't it released just two weeks after druidic?
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem

fusions never seem to favor me.
    Forgotten Realm Android
    Carnage FR lvl 109

WBM-MHX-XBD

anyone fused 2 epics so far?
    I would like to fuse blazeborne and moontide both at 99
    I have 2 blaze so I can sacrifice one and moontide is useless so far

any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by XBDMRRFPN View Post
    anyone fused 2 epics so far?
    I would like to fuse blazeborne and moontide both at 99
    I have 2 blaze so I can sacrifice one and moontide is useless so far

any suggestion?
    Yes people have done it, and it is not a guaranteed epics.

By the way, I have fused about 5 more sets of legendaries and gotten more crap. I'm really pissed because one of my brothers fused a maelstrom on his FIRST EVER fusion. My other brother has fused a Forgestone and now a Beastmaster. AND I HAVE FUSED SO MUCH MORE THAN THEM. It is really frustrating!!!!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Yes people have done it, and it is not a guaranteed epics.

By the way, I have fused about 5 more sets of legendaries and gotten more crap. I'm really pissed because one of my brothers fused a maelstrom on his FIRST EVER fusion. My other brother has fused a Forgestone and now a Beastmaster. AND I HAVE FUSED SO MUCH MORE THAN THEM. It is really frustrating!!!!
    I feel your pain. I collected so many EB armors and 1000+ materials for Rocfeather, Infernal and DP Royal and fused all the armors. Only got myself a BM which is outdated andwhich i already had. Its so frustrating and Gree are enjoying themselves...
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I think they keep adding more and more legendary armor as outcomes which makes it increasingly more difficult to fuse epics. I remember so many were able to combine wind mono+earth mono for tec during the collect beast chest keys event.....and now some have done well over a hundred fuses with nothing to show. You would think GREE would at least slightly increase the odds of fusing some of the older epics.

The chances are based on rarity, not on how many potential results you may get with a pairing.
    I agree that chances are absurdly low tho
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Fused Beastmaster using Araknos and Vermax. Shame its outdated now...

Couple fusions within 2 days lol.

AotB maxed + Combustion+ maxed = Tectonic (70)
    Krampus' Mantle maxed + Ethreal (1) = Moontide (36)

Lol
    Knight's Name: KoF Faustus (XBD-MWN-QXW)
    Knight Level: Level 2XX
    Guild: Knights of Flame
    Maxed:
    Devoted+ (99)
    Forgestone+ (99)
    Necromantle+ (99)
    Maelstrom (99)
    Blazeborne (99)
    Beastmaster (99)
    Tectonic (99)
    AotD+ (70)
    Glacius+ (70)
    BKal+ (70)
    Drake+ (70)
    Starmetal (70
    Work In Progress:
    Moontide (46)

unless youve discovered a new fusion - this post is worthless, please check
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ecific-fusions
    this post for *undiscovered* fusions
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    unless youve discovered a new fusion - this post is worthless, please check
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ecific-fusions
    this post for *undiscovered* fusions
    Honestly the majority of the threads you make are more pointless than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Honestly the majority of the threads you make are more pointless than this one.
    hmm nope? this entire thread is pointless, unless you discover a NEW armor that fuses.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

hmm nope? this entire thread is pointless, unless you discover a NEW armor that fuses.
    This post has been going on for more than a year, probably longer than you've been playing, people are continuously posting their results. It's fun for lots of people (myself included) to see what others have fused, their results, whatever. This is not a very active message board, it's filled with AHoles, and this is a cellular phone video game. Pointless? Gimme a break. Entertaining for over a year does not equal pointless. Your wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    This post has been going on for more than a year, probably longer than you've been playing, people are continuously posting their results. It's fun for lots of people (myself included) to see what others have fused, their results, whatever. This is not a very active message board, it's filled with AHoles, and this is a cellular phone video game. Pointless? Gimme a break. Entertaining for over a year does not equal pointless. Your wrong...
    im not saying this forum is pointless, im saying this one thread is completely pointless, if you mix A with B, your going to get armor C, if everyone already knows armor C is fusable, this thread is pointless. IF we find out no one else has ever fused armor C. that's where it becomes a liable source of data, other wise its all trash data we already know as fusable armor. im sorry you cant wrap your head around simple science.

im not saying this forum is pointless, im saying this one thread is completely pointless, if you mix A with B, your going to get armor C, if everyone already knows armor C is fusable, this thread is pointless. IF we find out no one else has ever fused armor C. that's where it becomes a liable source of data, other wise its all trash data we already know as fusable armor. im sorry you cant wrap your head around simple science.
    Haha if you actually read what I wrote I was talking about the post, not the forum. The post/thread, whatever, is entertaining, fun for lots of people, clearly not you (and there's nothing wrong with that). I was simply saying that since it's enjoyable to so many it's in no way pointless. It doesn't have to hold valuable information to be a worthy thread on a dead forum. Can you wrap your head around that?