Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Not sure why you would destroy it before the event rewards, but, it's your game.
    Perhaps some people don't care about the extra key (normal version reward) and satisfied with getting 3 keys + free cape (+ version reward).

Actually, tying up TWO armor slots for 2/3 weeks to get one key may not be the best decision for some.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    Perhaps some people don't care about the extra key (normal version reward) and satisfied with getting 3 keys + free cape (+ version reward).

Actually, tying up TWO armor slots for 2/3 weeks to get one key may not be the best decision for some.
    It sounds like you and I read the banner the same. If you have the plus versions, the normals should not matter if you do not want the normal rewards. However, if 3 keys is worth the effort, it seems like the extra one would be too.

Also, despite the way you or I understand the banner, The Wise One's post in the Beast Brawl announcement reads this way,

"[Boss Collection] Beast Brawl I
    Attention Knights!

Defeat both Beast bosses and craft their respective Boss armors to earn Limited Edition Rewards! Craft and Keep the Boss armors in your possession to redeem the rewards during the redemption period.

CRAFT AND KEEP ALL ARMORS (REGULAR AND + VERSIONS) IN YOUR INVENTORY UNTIL YOU GET YOUR REWARD"

Because he is specific about keeping all armors regular and +, I'd play it safe if it was me.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

^ Of course GREE, clarify the forum announcement and NOT the banner.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player

^ Of course GREE, clarify the forum announcement and NOT the banner.
    To be fair, the banner may be correct as you and I read it.

From the banner text, I would expect it to work this way.

In Inventory
    Both regular

Receive
    1 key

In Inventory
    Both +

Receive
    3 keys plus the other item

In Inventory
    Both Reg and Both +

Receive
    4 keys plus the other item

And that might very well be the way it works

I saw several threads pop up here after the first collection event where people wondered where their wings were when they had used the normals in fusions already. They assumed that keeping the + was proof enough they had the normals at one time. The announcement clarification may have simply been for those people who misunderstood that the normal rewards required the normal armors still in the inventory.

But...I am a cautious person by nature, so I would play it safe if it was me.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

To be fair, the banner may be correct as you and I read it.

From the banner text, I would expect it to work this way.

In Inventory
    Both regular

Receive
    1 key

In Inventory
    Both +

Receive
    3 keys plus the other item
    Actually, this is the only fact we know based on the banner and the Wise One's forum announcement.

In Inventory
    Both Reg and Both +

Receive
    4 keys plus the other item

And that might very well be the way it works
    This is purely assumption on our parts. The Wise One did not confirm this one way or the other. All he wrote was to have both + and non+ versions to get the rewards (ie. he never mentioned how many keys we will get by keeping both versions)

This will be the last I wrote on this matter as we are getting way OT
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player

Quote Originally Posted by sbchristian10 View Post
    A 4* mono wind and 4* mono earth can only yield Tectonic correct? As there are no 4* or 3* air/rock armors. Am i correct or did i miss something?
    There are actually several options here:

Horrible Wurm Costume
    Tortoishell Aegis
    Mountainewide Shroud
    Battlesuits remnants
    Cloudkings Finery
    Tectonic Plate

If I'll fuse 4 stars armor with 2 stars armor, can I get a 2 star armor or it's 3-5 stars only?
    I really hate this leviathan armor and I want to fuse it with embersteel armor but I dont want to get ****ty armor...
    Last edited by orishac; 09-05-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KOA View Post
    There are actually several options here:

Horrible Wurm Costume
    Tortoishell Aegis
    Mountainewide Shroud
    Battlesuits remnants
    Cloudkings Finery
    Tectonic Plate
    The first four can't be fused.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Greetings all,

Ive been playing this game for awhile now and never tried this but was curious? If I have a Maxed Armor and it's + version as well. If I fuse the normal maxed version into my + version, how many levels will it upgrade the + version too?

Thanks in advance People!!!!!!!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chalamala View Post
    Greetings all,

Ive been playing this game for awhile now and never tried this but was curious? If I have a Maxed Armor and it's + version as well. If I fuse the normal maxed version into my + version, how many levels will it upgrade the + version too?

Thanks in advance People!!!!!!!

Cheers
    You cannot fuse armors that share the same element(s)
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player

You cannot fuse armors that share the same element(s)
    i think he meant enhancing his armor using the non+ epic boss armor.
    i wouldnt do that. i would rather try my luck and fuse it with other epic boss armor for better armor

ok i suck lets try this again lol

OK, ok, ok, lol

Ladies and Gents what i meant was I want to level up my Infernal Lord + armor! If I already have a Maxed Infernal Lord armor and I go to the Fusion Master's Enhanced Armor area and select my Infernal Lord + as my Base Armor Set, how many levels will it go up if I load my Infernal Lord (Maxed) as one of my selected armor items? Or is this just a flat out bad idea?

Thanks

You're better off fusing the Infernal non+ with another bigger 4 non+ (Spectral or Roc) and hope for a 4* if you're worried about how many EP/levels you will get out of enhancing with it.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    The first four can't be fused.
    Since there's only 2 options. Even if i do get cloud king with the nonplus epic boss armors. If i combined cloud king with troll + would tectonic be a sure thing?

Should I fuse blazeborn with the mono air of the last boss after I get my reward? I want to get combustion, and I already have another blaze. Thoughts?