Page 39 of 244 First ... 2937383940414989139 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I have a pathetic addiction to Gold chests

How the fck you got so many fusion stones?! This fcking chest never give something whats good.. Only stupid, useless common armor, bcs the creater are fcking jaw .!.

Uahahahahah how fcking stupid... Again boss armor wind/eart lvl 15 + torchflame lvl 25 and i got again FCKING BOWLERS AMOR... I can't believe how dumb it is.. Change it retards, how can it be that ppl combine 4* and 3* and get 2* armors... Jaw style ftw..

Quote Originally Posted by kostolom View Post
    Uahahahahah how fcking stupid... Again boss armor wind/eart lvl 15 + torchflame lvl 25 and i got again FCKING BOWLERS AMOR... I can't believe how dumb it is.. Change it retards, how can it be that ppl combine 4* and 3* and get 2* armors... Jaw style ftw..
    You seriously need to calm down buddy, it's just a game. Don't let it get to you.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    You seriously need to calm down buddy, it's just a game. Don't let it get to you.
    If i'll be more calm, i'll be dead.. But it's stupid to fuse 4* armor's and get 2* as result... I also can fuse 1* armors and get 2* so i think there is something wrong.. And btw the chance to get items to craft spectral captain or something like that (3* armor) is also rly low.. I defeat the boss on epic stage already 5-6 times in last days and i still need 16/18 more items... How the fck ppl should get good armor, if fusion with 4* armors dont even make a 3*...

Quote Originally Posted by kostolom View Post
    It's based on luck after all, if you were willing to risk it, then you should have expected something bad coming from the fusion. I don't see how cursing with profanities help. Forum members have already brought this up in the suggestion thread.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I think that is why we strongly discourage people from fusing unless u got unlimited resources....

Armor of infernal and spectral both pluses gave me asura!! The best armor in the game woot

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_$ View Post
    Armor of infernal and spectral both pluses gave me asura!! The best armor in the game woot
    Asura looks pretty cool, too bad it sucks statwise
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    Asura looks pretty cool, too bad it sucks statwise
    Was the first boss I saw when I started playing.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    I think that is why we strongly discourage people from fusing unless u got unlimited resources....
    Wait until there's a lot more legendaries & less chance of downgrading

I had almost100 fusion stones. used them all up making 50 ep armors from basics.
    untill they fix fusion so 4 stars don't give you snake skins that's all the fusing I'm doing
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

decided to take a big chance with some non plus legendaries:

Eldritch lvl 1 + Half Dragon lvl 5................................... = Ruby Plate Mail lvl 3

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

Quote Originally Posted by jamiedmc View Post

Eldritch lvl 1 + Half Dragon lvl 5................................... = Ruby Plate Mail lvl 3
    My bad man.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiedmc View Post

Hmm.. Not a good combo in my opinion. Not much good armor can you get with spr + earth or spr + fire.

what is dark prince armor made of? I thought I could get that....

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+