Page 30 of 244 First ... 2028293031324080130 ... Last

Torchflame Mantle

Just got the new Torchflame Mantle

Fused: Chimera corp + Dragon Flame = Torchflame Mantle
    Stats: 252 / 302 2 stars

Also,

Fused: Chimera Corp + Flamestone Finery = CloudKing's Finery (Luck?) idk how that was possible
    Stats: 302 / 263 4 stars

I plan on hoarding all my **** armor until more are released & then combine

Has anyone managed to fuse a dark prince armor? If so what combination did you use? I don't want to have to collect 44 evil gems to get the dark prince +
    XBB-MMR-MFP
    Current Level: 100+

Quote Originally Posted by yimah View Post
    Has anyone managed to fuse a dark prince armor? If so what combination did you use? I don't want to have to collect 44 evil gems to get the dark prince +
    im sure atleast 1 person out there has done it, and as long as its the fire/spirit in fusion you stand a chance to get it. FYI you can't get + from fusion, so you would have to collect the gems at least once if you were lucky enough to fuse the normal version

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    Sup guys, I just saw this armor in the arena and I have never seen it before.
    My question is:
    1. What is the name of it?
    2. What is the rarety/ how many stars is the armor?
    3. If its a fusion armor, what is the combination?

Image is below
    The name of this armor is Hunter's Garb. It has the same rarity status as all the other boss armors (4 stars). To craft this armor, you needed to defeat the boss which was Hyppolita the Huntress and get those Hunter Charm's 50 times. Though, I'm not sure if you can fuse it, but since the combination is spirit and earth, I would try to gather armors with high rarity level with the elements of spirit and earth. Maybe like craft a spirit mono boss + an earth mono boss. AGAIN I'm not sure of the outcome, but might as well try

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    The name of this armor is Hunter's Garb. It has the same rarity status as all the other boss armors (4 stars). To craft this armor, you needed to defeat the boss which was Hyppolita the Huntress and get those Hunter Charm's 50 times. Though, I'm not sure if you can fuse it, but since the combination is spirit and earth, I would try to gather armors with high rarity level with the elements of spirit and earth. Maybe like craft a spirit mono boss + an earth mono boss. AGAIN I'm not sure of the outcome, but might as well try
    Thanks Alexa! I was just wondering what armor it was since I had never seen it before. I'm defo not planning on getting this one, since there are so many better armors.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Swamp Shamn + Rocfeather = Lightning Lord

Level 32 Swamp Shaman Robes (not +) fused with Level 32 Rocfeather Robes (not +) resulted in a Level 32 Lightning Lord Armor.

basic air fused with basic spirit gives wind monarch farily reliably
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

Hi Disco et al
    I musta missed this question but...how do you get fusion stones? I haven't received any but those very first ones! Arrrgh!
    Trix
    Knights & Dragons # XBB MRM BGZ
    Forgotten Fellowship Guild

MQ ID# 360-808-111
    Settlement Name: Trixi

Kill any stages bosses will have a chance to gain fusion stone, just depends on luck.
    You may gain 3 fusion stones though 10 fights, or you maybe cannot gain 1 stones in 100 fights...

Other way, opening enhanced chest and silver chest have a chance to gain the stone too, arena and weekly epic boss rewards can also give you little stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Hi Disco et al
    I musta missed this question but...how do you get fusion stones? I haven't received any but those very first ones! Arrrgh!

Thanks Harvey! Guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones :-/
    Trix
    Knights & Dragons # XBB MRM BGZ
    Forgotten Fellowship Guild

MQ ID# 360-808-111
    Settlement Name: Trixi

you're welcome.
    Actually I feel that GREE may downgrade the percentage of gaining fusion stone.
    Last few times, I can always gain fusion stone (normally 3-5) after all my 6 people dead, but now I cannot gain even 1...
    And there are many fusion stone in the enhance chest and silver chest, which may makes me think GREE is limit the number of stones from farming, let people gain more from other hard way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Thanks Harvey! Guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones :-/

deep dragon35 x regalia 36 = infernal lord 36

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

LOL that's sucks...
    I prefer to keep them or use them as material to enhance my +armor
    Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    deep dragon35 x regalia 36 = infernal lord 36

I think I will start doing that. 4 stars are 90 ep + 1 per level right?