Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    You fused it with chit, not hydromancers you silly goose!!
    no I didnt! I have chitinous now though.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Guess what?? Necromancers, your alone now, I just fused an epic!!

Infernal Lord + Storm Sorcerer = Vinewood Carapace

Deep Dragon Mail + Eldritch Keepers = Hydromancers

Hydromancers + Witch Robes = MAELSTROM!!! Woot!

have a snapshot, but idk how to put it on here.
    I love how subtle you said that to me.
    Anyway, thanks to this boss being Mono Fire, I'll fuse two EB Armors with my two Eldritch. With a bit of luck, that will end up in Blazeborne. Also still looking for an Air Armor ._.

On topic:

Swamp Shaman + Rocfeather = Eldritch Keeper Robes
    Swamp Shaman + Rocfeather = Glacier Armor
    Last edited by Necromancers; 11-27-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    I love how subtle you said that to me.
    Anyway, thanks to this boss being Mono Fire, I'll fuse two EB Armors with my two Eldritch. With a bit of luck, that will end up in Blazeborne. Also still looking for an Air Armor ._.

Anyway on topic:

Swamp Shaman + Rocfeather = Eldritch Keeper Robes
    Swamp Shaman + Rocfeather = Glacier Armor
    Seriously it's will take you around 25-50 try if u use 3 stars armors

Quote Originally Posted by Return Of The Infernal View Post
    Seriously it's will take you around 25-50 try if u use 3 stars armors
    I know my chances of fusing Epics directly with two 3-stars are quite slim, but this is how I get Legendaries which I can fuse to fuse an Epic.

Sadly, all those Legendaries are Spirit (except for Chitnous till so far), so there's not much I can do atm.

And I'm at 25 attempts right now, so you'd think I'd have to get lucky by now ._.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 11-27-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Chitinous Armor and Ravenlord+ lvl 36 = Maelstrom Irons. =)
    I'm back!

How hard is it to get a Blazeborn? I fuzed 20 4 star armors yesterday, including some mono(a mono fire into a mono spirit, and mono fire into mono earth), so 10 fusion attempts, and absolutely zilch. I actually ended up getting 4 of the previous boss armors, oddly enough.

Sigh, here's hoping with this mono-fire boss I'll have a bit better luck.

Roc + SS = BFR
    AOTIL + SC = SPARTAN
    BFR + SPARTAN = JAKALOPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    How hard is it to get a Blazeborn? I fuzed 20 4 star armors yesterday, including some mono(a mono fire into a mono spirit, and mono fire into mono earth), so 10 fusion attempts, and absolutely zilch. I actually ended up getting 4 of the previous boss armors, oddly enough.

Sigh, here's hoping with this mono-fire boss I'll have a bit better luck.
    Is all about luck seriously i fused moontide with 4 trys blaze 3 tect 5

Try to fuse a 4 stars armors with the elements of Fire/Water Earth/Air WHY?
    This Combination Will Get U All Current Fuseable armors except Moon

I know my chances of fusing Epics directly with two 3-stars are quite slim, but this is how I get Legendaries which I can fuse to fuse an Epic.

Sadly, all those Legendaries are Spirit (except for Chitnous till so far), so there's not much I can do atm.

And I'm at 25 attempts right now, so you'd think I'd have to get lucky by now ._.
    Good luck Necro, you are one of the only people without an epic. Keep on trying, and good luck :-)

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Good luck Necro, you are one of the only people without an epic. Keep on trying, and good luck :-)
    Thanks man, appreciated. Also opened two Thanksgiving Chests with saved up gems, got Molten Shroud and Torchflame Mantle. I'll open another one soon, I just need a few more gems. My guild mates are crazy lucky at chests and fusing, so I guess they all stole my luck ._.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)

Thanks man, appreciated. Also opened two Thanksgiving Chests with saved up gems, got Molten Shroud and Torchflame Mantle. I'll open another one soon, I just need a few more gems. My guild mates are crazy lucky at chests and fusing, so I guess they all stole my luck ._.
    I would say never buy chests. And if you do, just save and get a bunch. But realistically, GW are probably more worth it.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Red face maelstorm and tectonic fused

Aegis of the dragon + citrinus mono water (think thats how to spell it) = maelstorm irons
    mountainvine shroud + cloud king finery = tectonic

tried to add screen shots but I have yo make them smaller it says so will post soon

Anyone know how I post pics; ( keeps saying they are too big and I have cropped them twice

Quote Originally Posted by miss carlie View Post
    Anyone know how I post pics; ( keeps saying they are too big and I have cropped them twice
    The easiest way is to just upload the pic to TinyPic.com and then copy and paste the message board url it gives you. Thats what i do atleast.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

you guys wont believe it. i fused blazeborne (cause i have 3) with Northerner and i got Blazestone!!!