Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?

My guild mate fused this today. Might be that Tectonic is fusable now too, as there are now more fusable Legendaries?
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Got his screen

Same with tectonic but to be precise this can be an old screen since it was once fuseable. Id bet its a valid one though:
    Last edited by Ithiliond; 11-20-2013 at 06:17 AM.
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

I can vouch for Maelstrom. I have my own screen shots. 100% confirmed. Once i figure out how to post them, i will, but for now, you have my word, and the guy above me's screen shot. Maelstrom is fusible!
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    In-Game Name: Vaceron
    Level: 135+
    Guild: Taoism (Guild Master)
    Level 26 Guild, currently recruiting.
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

Line ID: Vaceron

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post
    I can vouch for Maelstrom. I have my own screen shots. 100% confirmed. Once i figure out how to post them, i will, but for now, you have my word, and the guy above me's screen shot. Maelstrom is fusible!
    Add me on line. Your line Id doesn't work. Mine is taylor93usa. Send me the picture.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Mael confirmed in my guild as well now!
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Got Trollforge by fusing Wyvern+Hydromancer

Got my own tectonic fusing troll+blackfrost
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxus View Post
    2 guildies got maelstrom irons from swamp shaman and rocfeather this morning
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Add me on line. Your line Id doesn't work. Mine is taylor93usa. Send me the picture.
    Sent. I thought i had a pic of the original two armors, but i must have missed that screen shot. They were Hydromancer lvl 1 and Corvus (Mono air bird Epic Boss) lvl 1.
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:
    Beastmaster Battlegear (Maxed), Maelstrom Irons (Maxed), Blazeborne Vanguard (Maxed), Moontide Platemail (Maxed), Forgestone Aegis (Maxed), Big Four+ (Maxed), Bigger Four+ (Maxed), etc...

I got mael from jack n featherblade. There's no reason for me to lie. I was aiming for tec n got mael. I'm nt sure how to prove it but u can line me if u want. I can post pic of mael with fusion stone n gold currently. N show it's at level 1 still

Line is hai2yooo

Not post but share on line n than maybe u guys can post. Im not sure how to post on here

Here we go! Just using the tinypic messageboard link. Lol. Forget all that Gree uploading junk. :P

XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors:

I wasted my entire armory on this and nothing. Gratz to all of you who got it though!
    RR

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Awesome! I'll be farming Wriggling Roots and Roc Feathers then and try to fuse Maelstrom!
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Mael is confirmed. I used Dragon Tamer/Combustion.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    I wasted my entire armory on this and nothing. Gratz to all of you who got it though!
    It was my first fuse of the day.

However, i know what youre going through-ish, i went through all my 4*s trying for Tectonic... Didnt happen. :/
    XBC-XFM-FCW (IOS)
    All Elements +6/7%

Armors: