Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Well the Headless Horseman does like to throw flaming pumpkins and fly on a horse... fire/air...

Who knows.
    Hey man, a Youtuber I watch, Knights and Dragons ios is in your guild. Tell him I said hi please.
    Last edited by iH8t2lose2; 10-21-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Go t my moontide from swampstone lvl35 + soulshard ((?) Mono spirit)

Looking for Circe to be Earth/Air. Tell me those arent roots growing out of the top of the armor on either side of the head. And then the color scheme of the headpiece looks air to me... Also, looking for Circe Earth/Air boss armor+ to make Aegis of the Dragon obsolete. :P

On topic...

Scorchstone Aegis lvl 35 + Featherblade Battlegear lvl 35 = Combustion Armor lvl 35.

Featherblade lvl 35 + scorchstone aegis lvl 35 = ruby plate mail lvl 35 -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Wikipedia also kinda implied Phyrus would be Fire/Air so yea.

Either way Circe's design and color scheme looks more like Water/Air to me, but i dunno, if it continues to follow the pattern that each Boss inflicts 200% to the previous one than the logical one would mean it's Water/Spirit and the next would be Fire/Air.
    According to the looks of the helmet, there is no dout that the next eb is air earth.
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaceron View Post
    Looking for Circe to be Earth/Air. Tell me those arent roots growing out of the top of the armor on either side of the head. And then the color scheme of the headpiece looks air to me... Also, looking for Circe Earth/Air boss armor+ to make Aegis of the Dragon obsolete. :P

On topic...

Scorchstone Aegis lvl 35 + Featherblade Battlegear lvl 35 = Combustion Armor lvl 35.
    Gree will not be so stupid to release Earth/Air Aegis Of Dragon 999 Gems never happened for the pass 3 months, same to fire/water 800Gems
    And it's will still continue for the next 3 months Reason the only armor surviving in dark prince chest
    Last edited by Lord Of The Infernal; 10-21-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Gree will not be so stupid to release Earth/Air Aegis Of Dragon 999 Gems never happened for the pass 3 months, same to fire/water 800Gems
    And it's will still continue for the next 3 months Reason the only armor surviving in dark prince chest
    Well, they milked everyone who wanted AotD badly enough for 999 gems already. Seems like they might as well milk those paying players for even more by outdating AotD and forcing them to pay up for Epic tier armor, the only armors that for now arent out outdated. Thats the business model of any company. Sell your product to every single person you possibly can for as much as you can, then release a newer and shinier version to entice more spending once the old model is starting to diminish in sales. There is no doubt that Earth is one of the two elements on the armor, there are roots/branches and leaves growing out the top of the headpiece on the preview in the news. Then by looking at the silhouette, the boss is floating, same as the recent spirit mono boss, however, the armor preview shows no indication of a spirit element, i.e. no purple hue or skulls, but does indicate an air biased color, greyish white, leading me to personally assume it will be Earth/Air, seeing as all who were willing to spend money on AotD already have...

Combined epic armor of the wolf and epic raven lord's mantle both 4 stars

I got this from combining epic armor of the wolf (fenris) which has elements earth/flame starts 340/444 (max 998/1527) increases 5/10 and epic ravenlord's mantle, elements are spirit/air, increases 10/5. (I dont have the max numbers but were about the opposite of wolf...something like 1525/998). Both are 4 star. .....Got a 4 star Flame Summoner's Shroud 293/423 increases 6 att/10def. (At least it was still a four star). Has black n white painted face like a skull. Will get a wolf skull helmet (encases head except face, not just a hat on top). Right now looks like a 'barbarian/native' type ...not wearing much: colors mostly rust and turquoise. Flame tattoo down arm into Flame on left hand, spear in other with feathers. Looks like will be some sort of "witch doctor". I look forward to seeing it attack...haven't yet. I was hoping for a really strong flame with more balanced numbers than ember steel's. Both were level 1 when combined.
    Last edited by Storm123; 10-22-2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to add both were lvl 1 when combined

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Well the Headless Horseman does like to throw flaming pumpkins and fly on a horse... fire/air...

Who knows.
    Headless Horseman Horse has some details on his heads that reminds me fish fins. Also the knight bracers reminds me of fish scales. Plus the hood of the armor is coloured blue and red.
    So i bet Headless Horsemen is Fire/Water, and that's completely coherent with GREE selling Juan for 800 gems a couple of week before the boss comes out.

About Circe, i vote for earth/air. I like the analysis Vaceron did, plus the helmet has feathers in it, so it should definitely be earth/air.
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

Quote Originally Posted by Storm123 View Post
    I got this from combining epic armor of the wolf (fenris) which has elements earth/flame starts 340/444 (max 998/1527) increases 5/10 and epic ravenlord's mantle, elements are spirit/air, increases 10/5. (I dont have the max numbers but were about the opposite of wolf...something like 1525/998). Both are 4 star. .....Got a 4 star Flame Summoner's Shroud 293/423 increases 6 att/10def. (At least it was still a four star). Has black n white painted face like a skull. Will get a wolf skull helmet (encases head except face, not just a hat on top). Right now looks like a 'barbarian/native' type ...not wearing much: colors mostly rust and turquoise. Flame tattoo down arm into Flame on left hand, spear in other with feathers. Looks like will be some sort of "witch doctor". I look forward to seeing it attack...haven't yet. I was hoping for a really strong flame with more balanced numbers than ember steel's. Both were level 1 when combined.
    Hmm... Tl:dr
    Armor of the wolf(earth/fire) + ravenlord mantle (air/ spirit) = flame summoner shroud, fire/air.
    An armor weaker than the ones you fused. Only thing is that is good looking

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Congrats, might come in handy if next boss turns out to be Water/Spirit
    Yeah. Only problem is that because I'm trying to get that Night Watcher's Cape, I won't have much time and supplies to level my Combustion along with the three EB+ Armors.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I have an armor of the bear and aegis of the Fallen, witch one is the best for fuse with cloud king finery?
    Ty for the answers! Or should I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Khael View Post
    I have an armor of the bear and aegis of the Fallen, witch one is the best for fuse with cloud king finery?
    what armor do you want to get?... :P

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Khael View Post
    You could fuse Cloudking's Finery and Aegis of the Fallen for a good chance at Combustion, but it's up to you.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Cloudking's Finery lvl 7 + Armor of the Wolf lvl 35 = Combustion Armor lvl 21

Finally, wooooooooo.
    You did it's ^_^