Page 95 of 244 First ... 45859394959697105145195 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Hey I don't know if you read earlier in this thread but I don't believe cloudrange is fuseable yet. If gree release it in a chance chest it may be but untill then I wouldn't waste a cloud king. Just some friendly advice. I know I told that other kid to do it but I just had the thought.
    Ok I'll wait... By the way it seems that Boreas with leviathan or cloud king would also work with the same probability as leviathan and clod king..

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Mine are probably really boring...

Seafoam + Dragonflame = Rageborne Raiment and Hydra Hunter
    Wing Warrior + Mystic = Exorcist's Vestments
    Stonescale + Seafoam = Vinewood Carapace
    Vinewood Carapace + Dragonflame = Forgemaster's Garb
    Dragonflame + Mystic = Embersteel and Living Flame Armor
    Seafoam + Wing Warrior = Atlantean Avenger
    Stonescale + Mystic = Monk's Vestments
    Those armors are lots of enchanchement points. If you have some fusion stones, keep them for your 70 armors and whtn snakeskins start to be slow and pricey(level 50 for unmatching and 60 for matching) start fusing flamestorm finery, wawecharmer mantle, monk vestments or volcanic mantles. Those can be fused by the basic armors and give out for sure 50 ep. Combinations like air earth , air water, fire water can give you craftable armors, the one you should avoid cause they give 24 ep only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Ok I'll wait... By the way it seems that Boreas with leviathan or cloud king would also work with the same probability as leviathan and clod king..
    You can't combined boreas with cloud king or levethian.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    I think he meant level 20 armors, he didn't try that combination 20 times. He said those were his first 10 combinations so I am assuming these numbers are just level of the armors.

Also he has a terrible luck!

Monstreous garb + torchflame = combustion

Yes, those were levels. Pardon the confusion.

Here's my 11th:
    Atlantean Avenger Armor + Chimera Corps Uniform = Snakeskin Armor :/
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    You can't combined boreas with cloud king or levethian.
    Ohhhhh!!! Right....well it was a good thought....

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post

Here's my 11th:
    Before you go on fusing away more stones, read Sakino's post above (saves me the explaining ). As an example, with this fusiong you used 2x 24 ep armor plus a fusion stone which nets 50 ep (98 ep total), to get a useless armor worth 24 ep. The chances of getting anything useful from any fusion other than 2x **** are so low that they don't make it worth your stones or armor you're using for it.

For a more painful example: your lvl 20 roc + lvl 20 swamp: 99 ep + 99 ep + 50 ep (fs), which gave you a lvl 20 flowstone; 69 ep. Threw 179 ep down the drain right there.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Here's my 11th:
    Stop fusing 1 stars rares / uncommons or commons that you see there is a chance they will come out a craftable armor... you are wasting money. Either fuse low levels to make 50ep armors to boost your real armors or fuse 2 stars and so on. If you are lucky you can get good stuff from 2 stars, but its rly hard. 3-4 stars are your best bet.

gl

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    Stop fusing 1 stars rares / uncommons or commons that you see there is a chance they will come out a craftable armor... you are wasting money. Either fuse low levels to make 50ep armors to boost your real armors or fuse 2 stars and so on. If you are lucky you can get good stuff from 2 stars, but its rly hard. 3-4 stars are your best bet.

gl
    Actually fusing *** armors is a waste too, for the same reason. Too much chance of downgrading 2 armors into 1 lower one, at the cost of a fusion stone even.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    The chances of getting anything useful from any fusion other than 2x **** are so low that they don't make it worth your stones or armor you're using for it.
    Thanks, this is the kind of thing I was looking for earlier. What *should* I be combining. I take it by this that fusing my Leviathan's Platemail (L1) with Assassin's Shroud (L20) or Aegis of the Fallen (L1) wouldn't be a horrible mistake? (I don't have seem to have friends with nemesis, so I don't think I can currently get to lvl 43.)

I've seen tons of results from folks, some lucky, some not, but not much in the way of actual stats on getting something useful. I maxed out my big 4 a few days ago and have started leveling Infernal+ and Shaman+ while farming Dark Prince for jewels. I don't want to get a week into that before realizing I'm wasting my time and effort.

Thanks, this is the kind of thing I was looking for earlier. What *should* I be combining. I take it by this that fusing my Leviathan's Platemail (L1) with Assassin's Shroud (L20) or Aegis of the Fallen (L1) wouldn't be a horrible mistake? (I don't have seem to have friends with nemesis, so I don't think I can currently get to lvl 43.)

I've seen tons of results from folks, some lucky, some not, but not much in the way of actual stats on getting something useful. I maxed out my big 4 a few days ago and have started leveling Infernal+ and Shaman+ while farming Dark Prince for jewels. I don't want to get a week into that before realizing I'm wasting my time and effort.
    Not too far off, but to fuse effectively it's a bit more complicated. Fusing just any two (4*) can still be a major waste. To give an example: fusing Boreas with Assasin's Shroud. It gives these possible results:

***** Moontide
    **** Clayplate
    **** Blackfrost
    **** Cloud King
    *** Swamp
    *** Spectral
    *** Sky Guardian
    *** Roc Feather

Among these are 1x (5*), 3x (4*), 4x (3*). Only two of the armors are useful (Moontide and Clayplate), the rest aren't really strong enough to be worth maxing. Even worse: half of the possibilities are (3*), which you can't even use for a future shot at fusing. Of course this is an extreme example, but a lot of the combinations with two dual element armors have similar outcomes and are for that reason still not worth it. My tip: don't be too eager too fuse. You can fuse yourself 5 sweet armors, but the true challenge is maxing them. Having a lot of strong but low level armors isn't of any use either. I only fuse when there's a reasonable outcome of something useful to me (w/f and mono spirit (4*) by example, only 5 outcomes with 2 of them being (5*)) and I am ready to max them. Hope that helps, as this is where a lot of people make mistakes and just throw their armor away.
    Last edited by Sir.; 08-25-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Hope that helps, as this is where a lot of people make mistakes and just throw their armor away.
    It does, and you've clearly stated what I want to avoid. Going around in circles until I figure this stuff out. I'll take all the tips I can get!

Thanks!

It does, and you've clearly stated what I want to avoid. Going around in circles until I figure this stuff out. I'll take all the tips I can get!

Thanks!
    Glad to be of help. It's what most people fail to avoid. If you have questions about other **** combo's feel free to pm me on Line.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

I just got my luckiest fusion ever haha
    I fused ruby plate+assassin shroud and I got
    An epic armour, it was blazeborn vanguard made my night
    Hope someone gets as lucky as I did ^.^
    Last edited by Death Spirit; 08-25-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Happy!

I just fused Levithan (level. 1) + Notus (level. 14) = Moontide Platemail (level. 10)

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS FUSION
    Level 1xx active iOS player looking for knights with Nemesis armor

Add me: XBB-YWG-RQX

Guild: H14D
    Level: 44 - 31/31 Members [Recruiting Players 60+]
    7% Mystic | 7% Water | 7% Fire | 7% Rock | 7%Wind

Sir., a reason to do try 3-star + 3-star fusions is that if the result is a failure, new materials is a lot easier to aquire and base crafting time is 2x 1 day compared to Summoning Stone up to 25 * 30 gems and 2x 3 days for 4-star...
    I myself have 120 fusion stones in the bank and it's not really going down, a bunch of 50EP armors and fusion boost armors cluttering my armor slots, DP+ waiting for a guild fusion boost quest to max it and get rid of 4 stupid fusion boost armors, Roc+ too low level to apply 50EP armors without it being kind of a waste, Assasin+ still crafting and then needing lots of leveling before 50EP armors are of use.
    In such a case IMNSHO fusing 3-star armors is a sensible thing to do: takes relatively little time, doesn't use up almost non-replacable resources and only takes up 2 armor slots, which are one of the biggest bottlenecks in this game for me.
    With lots of luck, you can get an epic and with a bit of luck a good legendary.
    Myself, I just haven't hit that luck yet:
    Dark Prince + Swamp Shaman -> Spectral Captain
    Infernal + Spectral -> Steam Wizard

tl;dr: you're only looking at it from the "fusion stones, followed by EP are the bottlenecks" p.o.v.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration