Quote Originally Posted by jamesfred View Post
    Shall i combine behemoth vanguard + vesture of frost?
    What should i expect to come out?
    Behemot is fire/spirit and vesture is wind. Only epic you might get is blazeborne and odds are horrible. I say don't do it.

Edit: better combine Vesture with legendary mono water, if you get one, for best chance to get maelstrom irons. Behemot you could combine with earth/water for chance of blazeborne, tectonic or moontide.
    Last edited by Shinae; 12-16-2013 at 04:17 AM.
    I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    Behemot is fire/spirit and vesture is wind. Only epic you might get is blazeborne and odds are horrible. I say don't do it.

Edit: better combine Vesture with legendary mono water, if you get one, for best chance to get maelstrom irons. Behemot you could combine with earth/water for chance of blazeborne, tectonic or moontide.
    Thank you for the advise, how about soulshard raiment? What is the best match what element so i will wait for it..

Thank you again..

Thank you for the advise, how about soulshard raiment? What is the best match what element so i will wait for it..
    You mean what you should fuse soulshard raiment with? It's mono spirit. I say fuse it with mono fire for chance to get blazeborne or forgestone aegis epics.
    I'm back!

Thank you again..
    I fused my Soulshard with Levithian and got Moontide.
    But now with Forgestone fuseable, I'd wait for a mono fire and try that. Moontide is ok, but it's becoming obsolete with all the newer epics.

Ok sirs i'l wait for a mono fire, i do have a wicker mantle level 36 but im still using it and dont have a replacement, worst comes to worst hehehe..

I don't think forgestone aegis is fusable now.

Combined steampowered skeleton and sky guardian to get glacier armor.
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    I don't think forgestone aegis is fusable now.
    i got it
    Code: If you would like to be friends, please PM me first!
    Lvl 100+ on Android
    Guild: Majestic
    GuildWars: 1#
    Line ID: SentinelRule

Quote Originally Posted by c-rule View Post
    i got it
    How long ago? Post forced update?

Is beastmasters still becoming available for fusion effective end of December? Wondering if I should save my armors..thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    How long ago? Post forced update?
    12-12
    Code: If you would like to be friends, please PM me first!
    Lvl 100+ on Android
    Guild: Majestic
    GuildWars: 1#
    Line ID: SentinelRule

I have a Wicked Mantle and a Trollforge Platemail, both mono, fire and earth. Would that mean that fusing them would give a decent chance for Blazeborne or Tectonic? I understand that the chances are much higher getting a random legendary, but would this fusion be one of the better for going for a epic?

I'm fairly new to the game and some people say the order matters, some says it doesn't. Can someone clarify if the order of the elements matters for the outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post
    I have a Wicked Mantle and a Trollforge Platemail, both mono, fire and earth. Would that mean that fusing them would give a decent chance for Blazeborne or Tectonic? I understand that the chances are much higher getting a random legendary, but would this fusion be one of the better for going for a epic?

I'm fairly new to the game and some people say the order matters, some says it doesn't. Can someone clarify if the order of the elements matters for the outcome?
    I am pretty sure order does not matter, but just in case, choose whether you want Blaze or Tec, and put the armor with that element on top.

Yes, very decent chance for those. You would also have a chance for Tempered Battlegear, if your new like you say, that should help you out as well. I would guess there are maybe 10 possibilities with that combo, and with 3 that are for sure favorable and maybe more, I would say go for it.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I did more Fire legendary + mono Earth legendary twice and got Infernal Lord both times. I changed the order of elements but the result was the same so I'm positive order don't matter.

Jack Frost 35+Hydromancer 1= Leviathan 18.