Not trying to put misinformation out there. Just joined the forums and wanted to relay what he told me. He may just be scared to admit he dropped a ton of gems on chests haha. All I know is he has it.
    Last edited by DoctaChingChong; 10-01-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Fused boilerplate normal lvl1 with hunters garb lvl one and got hydromancer

Quote Originally Posted by sbchristian10 View Post
    Does anybody whose "fused moontide" actually have any screens of fusing moontide? Everybody here would like proof too confirm or deny all these rumors
    Have screens posted to the guild via Palringo...just too lazy to scroll all the way up (because people got excited and wrote a ton afterwards) to dl on my ipad, then transfer it on my pc and upload it here, so im afraid you'll have to take my word for it...but as soon as my armorsmiths are no longer blocked by the event armor ill give it a shot and post the results (with screenshots).

Roc feather + infernal lord = PoS Battlesuit remnants

ppl have to just trust them. theres nthing they can get by bluffing you.

its no use making them post pic.
    If you want pic, I can search pics of moontide fusing a few weeks back to post . a pic does not prove fusing epic can be done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano The Grey View Post
    Roc feather + infernal lord = PoS Battlesuit remnants
    I got this 2/2 tries as well

we need an official Statement from the Admins!!!!!!!!!!!
    Code: If you would like to be friends, please PM me first!
    Lvl 100+ on Android
    Guild: Majestic
    GuildWars: 1#
    Line ID: SentinelRule

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    Clearly erroneous. + versions don't come from fusions. The only confirmed I'm counting on atm is moontide
    I've never seen one, and never heard of one (other than the post above), but that doesn't mean they don't exist. (you can't prove non-existence - its why the crazies still believe in bigfoot).

Who knows, I wouldn't put it above Gree to have something like a .00001% chance of getting a +

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Guardian is obsolete now and it's only a matter of time until Clay and Combustion also become obsolete, especially with the Epic Boss armors stats going up more and more.
    This can be said about every single armor in the game though.

The first step is leveling things you can get your hands on, and Clayplate, for example is 2389 points, and Swamp Shaman+ is 1936. Clayplate takes 5080 EP, whereas Swamp Shaman + takes 6700 EP (gotta level one to 35 first). IE, with Clayplate so easily attainable, and cheaper to level than Swamp Shaman, almost no one should be leveling Swamp.

Combustion is significantly better than Infernal Lord +, and Dark Prince +, and easier to attain and level.

Guardian isn't as good as Bear, but if you don't have a bunch of EB+ armors, you can't get to Bear43, and can't get the EB+ armors.

Quote Originally Posted by c-rule View Post
    we need an official Statement from the Admins!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel the same. What's with all these silent updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    I've never seen one, and never heard of one (other than the post above), but that doesn't mean they don't exist. (you can't prove non-existence - its why the crazies still believe in bigfoot).

Who knows, I wouldn't put it above Gree to have something like a .00001% chance of getting a +
    Even if it would only be a .00001% chance of getting a +Version, dont you think with the vast amount of fusion stones used to create enhance fodder, that there would have been a single +Version? Seems highly unlikely to me, that the first times this occurs its an epic.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    I feel the same. What's with all these silent updates?
    Check the Facebook Page, there they related the information, that fusing epics would be reintroduced in a future patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    Even if it would only be a .00001% chance of getting a +Version, dont you think with the vast amount of fusion stones used to create enhance fodder, that there would have been a single +Version? Seems highly unlikely to me, that the first times this occurs its an epic.
    Who says it is? The vast majority of users on this forum are using their fusion stones on recipes that can't possibly produce an epic (basic stone and basic fire, etc), and the vast majority of players aren't on this forum.

Plus, if you read the original post, he was fusing highly leveled armors. The vast majority of fusions are level 1s.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Who says it is? The vast majority of users on this forum are using their fusion stones on recipes that can't possibly produce an epic (basic stone and basic fire, etc), and the vast majority of players aren't on this
    forum.

Plus, if you read the original post, he was fusing highly leveled armors. The vast majority of fusions are level 1s.
    Hakurou is saying that if + versions were i fact fusable, it's extremely unlikely that the first + Fusion ever reported on the forum would be an epic. It'll probably be more likely that someone happened to fuse a two star + armor by accident while fusing basic armors. Furthermore, considering how if + versions were made fusable, it's less likely for a player to spend gems on chests, I doubt + armors are fusable, and it's even more unlikely that an epic + is.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Hakurou is saying that if + versions were i fact fusable, it's extremely unlikely that the first + Fusion ever reported on the forum would be an epic. It'll probably be more likely that someone happened to fuse a two star + armor by accident while fusing basic armors. Furthermore, considering how if + versions were made fusable, it's less likely for a player to spend gems on chests, I doubt + armors are fusable, and it's even more unlikely that an epic + is.
    Exactly. I think any high lvl guild can attest to the amount of fusions required to get max lvl in a guild. And in all the guilds that make it to the top not a single Wavecharmer+ nor Firestorm Finery+ has been forged.