Quote Originally Posted by BobSaget1 View Post
    What should I try to fuse for with:
    Legendary Fire mono
    Legendary spirit mono
    2 legendary wind monos
    Guardian battle gear
    you could try for combustion? I think it's still doable.
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biskmatar View Post
    you could try for combustion? I think it's still doable.
    Combustion is fuse able
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Just fused mono fire + mono air and got flame summoner's shroud, was that fusable before?

Hi, Can post a photo of flame summoner shroud? As I never see before... wanted to see how it look like... can share
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

If these old boss armors are fusable I can still have a chance at getting their plus versions. I still have 5 old boss armors I have yet to craft due to no use/200kwaste at the time. Now i'm looking at these armors their max stats barely compare with this recent boss armors. It might not even be worth the attempt.

summary

To wrap up some points about fusing since things have changed quite a bit,

1) Epics aren't fusable anymore?
    2) Old boss epics armors are now fusable?
    2.1) Aka, mono air (Featherblade Battlegear) + mono fire (Scorchstone Aegis) can yield Rubyplate, wanderer, cloudking, flame summoner, etc. in addition to Combustion?

Quote Originally Posted by taengoo View Post
    To wrap up some points about fusing since things have changed quite a bit,

1) Epics aren't fusable anymore?
    2) Old boss epics armors are now fusable?
    2.1) Aka, mono air (Featherblade Battlegear) + mono fire (Scorchstone Aegis) can yield Rubyplate, wanderer, cloudking, flame summoner, etc. in addition to Combustion?

1) yes
    2) maybe 50/50 base on information here
    3) depands on luck.

Hope can help u with ur questions.
    Retired - Dec 2013

I'm new to fusing so I have several questions that I wishes to know. Thanks in advance.

1) I understand that luck plays a great factor in the results, but what other factors play a part? For example, do I have to fuse Legendary armors to get a Legendary armor?

2) Is it possible to get + versions of armors because I have fused a couple of times and they were all regular versions.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    I'm new to fusing so I have several questions that I wishes to know. Thanks in advance.

1) I understand that luck plays a great factor in the results, but what other factors play a part? For example, do I have to fuse Legendary armors to get a Legendary armor?

2) Is it possible to get + versions of armors because I have fused a couple of times and they were all regular versions.
    To answer your first question, depending on what rarity armours you use provides different chances. Tow legendaries fused provide a chance for legendary greater than two ultra rares. But you can fuse any armours to get legendary, just depends on luck

Your second question. No, unfortunately you can only get normal versions of armours through fusions
    iOS PLAYER
    IGN: Sabre LEVEL: 100+
    K&D Code: XBB-GZW-YQG

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post

Fusing legendary and legendary give higher chance of getting legendary. Others rarity also possible just have slighter chance.
    Retired - Dec 2013

Ah, I see. Thanks for your answers! Guess I'll still have to rely on chests for + versions of Legendary armours though.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

So can you guys who've gotten new armors please post your results so we can have a more comprehensive list.

So far the new additions to Fusion added by Gree are:

Pyromancer's Mantle
    Wanderer's Shroud
    Jackelope's Chain Garb
    Tortoiseshell Aegis
    Horrible Wurm
    Mountainvine
    Battlesuit Remnants

I'm starting to suspect that they just made all previous Epic Boss armors, fuseable, especially if they added some of the more recent stuff like Pyro and Wanderer.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-23-2013 at 07:00 AM.

If they have added all those, it is POSSIBLE that epics ARE back but they are now more rare. Sure wish we could get a confirm/deny on that from The Wise One.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

If I wanted to try to fuse for a combustion armor using mono fire and mono air, what are the possibilities I can get? I just want to know my chances before I start fusing.

I'll be using Scorchstone Aegis (mono fire) and Featherblade Battlegear (mono air).

Similarly, what about Blackfrost Raiment?

Leviathan's (mono water) and Soulshard Raiment (mono spirit).

Quote Originally Posted by taengoo View Post
    If I wanted to try to fuse for a combustion armor using mono fire and mono air, what are the possibilities I can get? I just want to know my chances before I start fusing.

I'll be using Scorchstone Aegis (mono fire) and Featherblade Battlegear (mono air).
    Ruby Plate Mail, Cloud King's Finery, Wanderer's Shroud, Barbarian Raiding Gear are all confirmed possibilities, Flame Summoner may also be one as well but it's unconfirmed

Similarly, what about Blackfrost Raiment?

Leviathan's (mono water) and Soulshard Raiment (mono spirit).
    Spectral Captain is a confirmed possibility, other possibilities MAY include: Chitnous, Hydromancer, Starsong, Bone Harvester, Eldricth, and Ethereal these are all unconfirmed.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-23-2013 at 01:31 PM.