bah

Quote Originally Posted by Then000bster View Post
    I have 3 4* spirit/water armors and none of them are any good. I'm trying to fuse for moontide but already failed twice. I got blackfrost the first time and bone harvester the second time. Now I'm trying to find the best combo with bone harvester to fuse with. I was told Chitinous is the best possible case. I safely assume that if I use bone harvester and Chitinous I will not get either of those. This leaves me to get blackfrost, starsong, spectral and moontide.

I currently only have the mono earth, fire, and air non pluses left to fuse with. I am thinking of using my useless water/spirit to fuse with the mono so I can get a water/??? To use with bone harvester. Is it better to try and fuse for Chitinous rather than take my chances on another element coming into play?
    I would say f moontide keep ur armors until something better happens. its not joke lvling an epic

got moontide just minutes ago! :P i used the spirit of the beast brawl II and chinitous the ugly water armor my first epic fusion!!! i swear im not a troll...

Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    got moontide just minutes ago! :P i used the spirit of the beast brawl II and chinitous the ugly water armor my first epic fusion!!! i swear im not a troll...
    if toll or not (its sad to be a troll because that's a sign of a sad life just saying) its not worth the amount u r going to spend on the upgrade its a chill armor though so its ur choice.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    if toll or not (its sad to be a troll because that's a sign of a sad life just saying) its not worth the amount u r going to spend on the upgrade its a chill armor though so its ur choice.
    Sure you might think it's not worth it, but that edge of 200 more points than a maxed EB+ is worth it in the long run. They won't make anything more worth it available for a while unless you spend gems or get top 10 in a war(spend gems)

I've given up on Epics now. Sooner or later, they'll release a 6 star armor and make huge chests about it but I'm not falling for it again. Give me Combustion, Gbattlegear or BKal and I'll be fine.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    its not worth the amount u r going to spend on the upgrade its a chill armor though so its ur choice.
    I don't know why you think that. Spending 9000 ep to level an armor thats useful is a whole lot better than spending 6700 on an armor thats not.

If you have other epics, you're right. If you have only boss+ armors, you're wrong. Once you get a handful of boss+, the only way to improve is epics, even moonplate.

I have techtonic, cloudrange, and forgestone maxed. I also have Combustion +, Bear+, Assassin+, Phyrus+, and the bigger4+ maxed. Pretty much every boss+ armor available is worthless to me right now. Jian+ might be useful because I don't have a F/W(other than hydra+), but thats about it.

Would I rather level BeastMaster or Blazeborne than Moonplate? Sure. But leveling moonplate is a whole lot better use of time and gold than leveling something like Scorchstone Aegis+.

Pretty much the only 4 stars I'd recommend leveling over Moonplate are Combustion+, and Aegis of the Dragon+. Bear+, Guardian+, and Clayplate+ are probably a similar payoff as moonplate, but won't age as well. That, and Bear+ is the only one you're going to get without buying a ton of chests

Armor of Boreas + Soulshard = moontide!!!

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Scorchstone lvl 1 + Featherblade lvl 6 = Wanderer's Shroud lvl 4
    Soulshard lvl 1 + Trollforge lvl 1 = Guardian's Battlegear lvl 1.

That last one is actually my first non-Epic Boss Legendary Armor and it's pretty good, so yaay.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Armor of Boreas + Soulshard = moontide!!!
    -.- -.- -.-

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    -.- -.- -.-
    Don't get all mad about it. Moontide is one of the weaker Epics anyway. It's just luck, and he has it.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post

Besides we are much more interested in finding out if these armors are fuseable:

Deep Dragon Mail
    Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
    Jian's Battlegear

Aegis of the Dragon
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    Dark Prince's Royal Armor
    Dragon Tamer's Costume
    Starmetal Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    Steam Powered Exo Skeleton
    Wicked Wraith

Armor of Eurus
    Armor of Boreas
    Armor of Notus
    Armor of Phyrus
    Slimebane Battlegear
    Assassin's Shroud
    Aegis of the Fallen
    Leviathan's Platemail

Blazeborn Vanguard
    Maelstrom Irons
    Tectonic Mantle
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Forgestone Aegis
    You can cross out Deep Dragon Mail, my guildmate just posted pic of him fusing it on our line group.
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Armor of the Bear + Chitinous Armor = Moontide
    Knights and Dragons (Andriod)
    DK3 Ryan Lvl 15x
    Guildmaster of Team Awesome aka DK3 Lvl 75 (11/2)
    Line ID: RyanKelly
    WBB-HMW-YBX

Boreas and soulshard

Wait for it.......

Cloudking Finery..
    NoirLust
    XBC-NCP-BPB

PITCH BLACK GM

swamp + roc = moon (stop whining, get farming)

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

fused half dragon.

also fused a moontide. this epic I confirm as I fused it myself