Page 44 of 244 First ... 3442434445465494144 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    What does being gay have to do with any aspect of this game?

Usin gay as a replacement for stupid or any other derogatory adjective is just that: deragotary.

Educate yourself before you go on rambling like an uneducated homophobe.
    lol ahahahahahahaha, you beat him dude
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Greetings,

Please not the forum rules and try to keep the language appropriate.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...es-and-Welcome!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings,

Please not the forum rules and try to keep the language appropriate.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...es-and-Welcome!

Thanks!
    i dont have anything against homosexual ppl, i respect em n i think everyone have the right to like who they want.

btw gay is not an offensive word :P is synonyme of homosexual, n neither of em is offensive, while other words to call ppl who like the same gender they are could be offensive :P

here chris used it as an adjective for an armor cuz he thinks homosexual ppl wear that way :P but i dont see any offence :P what i can say is only that they arent dressed like that lol
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Take it easy guys, just a game. He used the word 'gay' loosely here not to demean anyone, it's just like common vernacular nowadays when people say, "so gay!" to signify their displeasure. That being said, it's best to use it as little as possible in order to avoid any conflicts.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Aaaaaaand to get back on track, My first attempt at unpredictable fusing; Atleantan+ and Living flame = Rageborn
    *Rage mode on *
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    Aaaaaaand to get back on track, My first attempt at unpredictable fusing; Atleantan+ and Living flame = Rageborn
    *Rage mode on *
    And a rage was born.

Sorry, someone had to make it.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Half dragon lv35 + starsong lv35 = ruby plate mail lv35 (;

Lol wow I apologize

And zhy I love you, defending me and stuff schucks

And you too thatzme

Can't give you the exact combinations i've tried but they do consist of various mixes of chimera, living flame, crius, excorsist vestments and dark prince armour, i've tried 10+ different times for sky guardian. no luck ._.
    Not givin up though till i get it..way rather max Sky over Roc, or i'd rage everytime i see my max roc vs a max sky
    Level 100+ Guild "GodSpeed" Join if you meet requirements, can contribute to the strongest guild :] :] :]

Quote Originally Posted by Jrodigy View Post
    Can't give you the exact combinations i've tried but they do consist of various mixes of chimera, living flame, crius, excorsist vestments and dark prince armour, i've tried 10+ different times for sky guardian. no luck ._.
    Not givin up though till i get it..way rather max Sky over Roc, or i'd rage everytime i see my max roc vs a max sky
    Jup Maxed Normal Sky is better than Maxed Roc +
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

I'm same as you, I just keep trying for sky guardian. Sadly I'm out of fusion stones though so once I build up another 20 or so I will go back to that

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    I'm same as you, I just keep trying for sky guardian. Sadly I'm out of fusion stones though so once I build up another 20 or so I will go back to that
    base on the recent epic bosses, starsong and twin jian, i have a strong feeling about coming bosses might be air and spirit. both have similar element combination with blackfrost and flamehunter and is almost equal in stats. so i feel that earth/spirit and air/spirit boss armours might be released to balance sky g+ and ww+. anyway just my guess, wish you best of luck cheers !

I want a fire/air first to be released

When was the last time we had a pure fire boss even

I predict water/air next week

since ruby? and ruby was one of first was it not? I don't think there will be another water. We've had many water elements come into game lately. I do think there will be some kind of air though. maybe even a mono air? cloud king is poop after all(but i think looks awesome)