sad days in doubles ville

I hope I can get as lucky as some of you guys when I decide to fuse all my boss armors!

all of my 2 & 3 star fuses generally end up being steam wizard or royal flame....or....worse...
    Worlds Worst Silver Medalist
    Doubles Level 1##
    Guild: Majestic

WBB GDD GNM add me

Quote Originally Posted by Doubles View Post
    I hope I can get as lucky as some of you guys when I decide to fuse all my boss armors!
    Before trying I picked up on some advice offered on here.

1. I try to make sure at least one of the armours I am fusing is level 35 or higher and the second is above 10 the higher the level of the armour the more chance for success.

2. If your after a particular armour limit the possible outcomes by trying to use less than 4 elements in the mix. i.e try and use at least 1 armour with only 1 element or better yet both.

I don't always follow my own advice as I am impatient by nature but that's when I normally waste a lot of armour.

There are a few very helpful people on here read through the posts and try your luck.
    Coldflush
    Guild: Chrono Trigger (top ten guild)
    Level: 300+

If your interested in Joining the Chrono trigger family iOS contact luciouswar on LINE app. TOP 10 GUILD

Successful applicants must have:

LINE app
    2 epic amours and good support amours
    Score 50k + in 3 day wars
    score 10k + in fusion wars

hi knights :P whats the worst possible outcome of fusing aegis of the fallen with lithuan the mono water thing? i really need an epic but my aegis is at lvl 62 so i dont wanna mess up again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Doubles View Post
    all of my 2 & 3 star fuses generally end up being steam wizard or royal flame....or....worse...
    2-star fusing is generally seen as a waste of fusion stones, since results can be anything from 1-star up, so too many non-4/5-star options for the fusion process to pick from and weighted too much in favor of the low results.
    Some don't like 3-star fusions either because of the high chances of junk, while other do use it because the materials can be re-aquired relatively easy compared to 4-star boss armor. (Just expect mostly 2 and 3-star results and 4 and 5-star only very rarely.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    hi knights :P whats the worst possible outcome of fusing aegis of the fallen with lithuan the mono water thing? i really need an epic but my aegis is at lvl 62 so i dont wanna mess up again >.<
    Don't it could really mess up your rotation if your best armor is aegis.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldflush View Post
    1. I try to make sure at least one of the armours I am fusing is level 35 or higher and the second is above 10 the higher the level of the armour the more chance for success.
    This has still been unproven, so could also be a "use 'lucky' numbers in the lotto" type of thing.
    For ex. "level 35" could be working well because people need to level non-plus to that level to unlock plus, so when they fuse that armor and get a good result, then "obviously" "level 35" must have played a positive part in it.
    We won't know unless someone decompiles the app and looks up the fusion function (provided Gree haven't moved fusion results server side...) .
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    Don't it could really mess up your rotation if your best armor is aegis.
    ok i will save them till i get a replacement for the aegis

Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    ok i will save them till i get a replacement for the aegis
    So you get armour to level 70 then fuse them? Do you only keep 3 armour?
    QUIT

I want to try my first 4star fusion, is Amor of Phyrus + Featherblade a good combination?

with with fire+earth+wind i can hope to get
    Tempered Battlegear
    Combustion Armor
    Aegis of the Dragon Armor
    Tectonic Mantle Armor

with some 20 other unuseful combination...
    WBB-CRC-VZQ

Quote Originally Posted by Astartes View Post
    I want to try my first 4star fusion, is Amor of Phyrus + Featherblade a good combination?

Tempered Battlegear
    Combustion Armor
    Tectonic Mantle Armor

fire/earth + air can give you fire/air , earth/air , mono fire , mono earth or mono air and it's generally assumed that fusing 2x 4-star gives 3-star or higher as results and something like the last 2 months of boss armors can't be fusion result either, nor can Aegis o/t Dragon.
    There doesn't seem to be a 3-star matching the above, so minimum 4-star I guess and way less than 20 options. (don't feel like looking them up in the spreadsheet)
    PS, aww, how did you miss Blazeborn Vanguard on your list or is that an "unuseful" one?..

Quote Originally Posted by Astartes View Post

Tempered Battlegear
    Combustion Armor
    Tectonic Mantle Armor

No don't waste them lad. Hold featherblade till next week. Aegis of the dragon is not fusable as well.
    With the mono air featherblade and the mono rock that should come out next week. You can get either tectonic or cloud kings finery.

Pyrus + Boreas = Ruby Plate Mail
    Not Blazeborn
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Papa3G View Post
    Pyrus + Boreas = Ruby Plate Mail
    Not Blazeborn
    Use the ruby platemail to fuse for blazebourne. Do a fire and mono earth. That has relatively no combinations but infernal lord.

Ruby + Eurus = Blazeborn...finally
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...