MW is still broken on Android!!!! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MW is still broken on Android!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Grrrrr

Beating the dead horse because I feel HELPLESS!!! I have been sending reports about stoppages for over a month. I have uninstalled and reinstalled loads of times which is yet another issue unto itself and NOTHING has changed. The whole game shuts down when I try to look at rival stats over & over & over & over & over & over & over... It takes a long time to turn the game on again and an unspeakably ENORMOUS time to go to a rival's screen. Yes I spend money on it now & then but apparently they don't care about that. I get really tired seeing only iPhone stuff in stores too. Ever notice that?

Post Count
    My wife is on android I'm on iOS. Before BFE she just got her account back from a transfer from droid to droid. When they did the site maintenance she lost her account again. I want it back the faction she has is going to be sister faction to the faction I'm in now. Help me out CJ. Or do I need to send more tickets in

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krabbie View Post
    I'm also on android and wonder if someone else has the same problem: I regularly make lists of our faction with attack and defence stats. When writing them down in a spread sheet, i often see that 6 or 7 members have exactly the same stats as me and another 6 members have the same stats as others. Because this keeps happening, I'm really wondering what is real and what is not...

Do any of you have the same experience?
    Krabbie, I sent in a ticket about this issue before the Brazil event. No response. I try to not submit a ticket on the same issue more than once, but there is probably some value if you submit a ticket with your own observations about the problem.

Thanks.
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Post Count
    I miss my buildings.

Since I installed version 3.6.3 and downloaded dataset mw_20130312_3 I am now back to the point where most of the buildings on my base are invisible. This problem seemed to be fixed for me for the past month or so, but now another step backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Guys give them chance. Android is a newer platform with dozens of devices and more versions than iOS.Guys, i have faith they are working on it. My LLP is android and i have faith in CJ and his team.
    @Poop, MW is not that new on Android. We have had the exact same problem with the game locking up for every WD battle. There are droves of people who participate in software beta testing for iOS, but I have yet to meet or hear of anyone who has participated in any sort of QA testing for Android. I have faith that they will eventually get around to fixing the Android problems, but I have serious doubts that they are doing anything to fix it before the China event. I have plenty of patience (or I would have uninstalled the game months ago) but it is still worthwhile to discuss observations about the problems and any signs of progress, or in this case, backsliding.

@CJ, please give us some hope that developers are actually assigned to working on critical issues for Android software right now. Otherwise, I think that I have another reason to enjoy Easter weekend with my family instead of doing the Tap-Wait-Tap-Wait-Tap-Crash-Reboot-Wait routine for another WD battle event.

Kind regards to all.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I know it's very frustrating when these things pop up. Even the iOS games had an issue for a while during the event. Watching the spinning ball, waiting for minutes for your next attack, then crashing time after time. We muddled through as best we could, I saw here that everyone was having the same issue at the time. I sure hope they do get a fix for you guys soon.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krabbie View Post
    I thought the difference in IOS and Android stats was caused by Android seeing the boosted stats (buildings, faction profits, etc) and IOS seeing the raw stats. If I attack rivals, the average attack score seems to be around the attack score I see on my profile-screen. I believe the different scores have to do with a variable defined by skill-points or something like that.
    I was under the same impression and I do think that skill points may factor into the equation. When I first started keeping track my average attack was close to what they have listed on my profile, but as I kept attacking my average kept falling well below my profile stat. It was not due to casualties, as I replaced each casualty with a better unit and my attack profile score is now a lot stronger. However, I hope you are right and I have just been getting very 'unlucky' of late as I like what my profile says much more than what the average now seems to be.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I know it's very frustrating when these things pop up. Even the iOS games had an issue for a while during the event. Watching the spinning ball, waiting for minutes for your next attack, then crashing time after time. We muddled through as best we could, I saw here that everyone was having the same issue at the time. I sure hope they do get a fix for you guys soon.
    I appreciate the sympathy, Speed.

Kind regards.