MW is still broken on Android!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MW is still broken on Android!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Don View Post
    Its the same on their CC game, Android users are unable to see A/D stats of opponents. Its impossible to be anything more than a button masher when using Android devices.
    I can see cc pvp stats with my android.
    Modern War 625~178~582.

Banned
    Post Count
    same here moderwar.jpg and game close..

u can't see power of rivals too....

@CJ54: send a ticket ? lol.. yeah, the last two ticket i send i got no answer and it's maybe 3 month if u see what i mean.. i got mail if u want proof, no answer on 2 tickets.

on cirme city ok but MW have no support ?

Post Count
    everything is screwed up i have buildings under construction that I never placed under construction, they say they are done on the status bar, but have lots of time left, I can't upgrade anything else

app keeps crashing after every 2 sets of health

people are showing up with wrong number of allies

seeing "null" for names

getting server errors

and of course Gree runs events over the weekend so they get more money and play, and don't have to offer support or fixes, this is really unbelieveable. In all my years of being online, apps, games etc I've never seen a a more buggy product and such bad support, not to mention a total lack of caring
    WD- Greenland : Rank 24th
    Team MilSpec - 48 Slots
    I am the Faction Leader - Callsign - Diesel

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Ground Defense Forces Bonus
    30% Infantry Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

Apply: 347-861-124

If you apply PM me here with your Level & Stats, thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Android does have some problems lol. Look I'm constructing a lake!
    Youre not alone, i have dozens of screenshots like that
    And Once again GREE fix that thing with the DEFENSE SCORE not showing up when attacking someone, that's such a huge disadvantage for us android users during world domination events!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have two characters on Android devices. My LLP does not crash nearly as often, but I'm not using gold to recharge his health so I can't say for sure if that is a factor.

CJ, thank you for calling in resources to work on this problem. This is the exact same behavior that we observed in Brazil and Greenland, so this is not a new problem.
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Don View Post
    Its the same on their CC game, Android users are unable to see A/D stats of opponents. Its impossible to be anything more than a button masher when using Android devices.
    I'm on cc Android and in the results screen the defense stats of the rival are listed. This is even more maddening to me. Just have to wait for the fix from " the team".
    Modern War Alliance 694-469-020 (Wallace)
    Crime City Mafia 605-321-519 (Magino)

Quote Originally Posted by Magino View Post
    I'm on cc Android and in the results screen the defense stats of the rival are listed. This is even more maddening to me. Just have to wait for the fix from " the team".
    The reason we're waiting to add that is that because implementing it on iOS didn't work the way it was supposed to. If we ported it over unchanged, it would be having the same issue iOS is having. So what we're doing instead is making the code work right first, and then that code gets ported to both platforms.

Post Count
    This is probably a good place to ask. CJ, what is the policy on using BlueStacks to run Modern War and other GREE games? I switched over from my android because my android was terrible and could barely run the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    24 hours later, the problem is WORSE, not better!

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    24 hours later, the problem is WORSE, not better!
    PJ, are you an Android user? ....or just sympathetic to our plight?
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Nuts View Post
    PJ, are you an Android user? ....or just sympathetic to our plight?

Yes, Chuck, I have two games; one on iOS, the other on Android.

I am commiserating, and also receiving the abuse heaped upon Android players.

Android players are approaching 26 hours of abuse, disrespect, and hatred in this event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by atretes1 View Post
    My game started crashing worse I belive it is now starting 5 updates ago. It crashes all the time on scratchers, rivals list, attacking and whenever else it wants to. Ticket sent.
    I havent been abke to do a scratch off in a month!! I send in reports and nothing is getting done!! The very least is that they could acknowlodge you!! A kiss our ass would even work at the moment lol

Post Count
    Thank you cj for explaining the problem, I look forward to the day it will be fixed. Best regards.
    Modern War Alliance 694-469-020 (Wallace)
    Crime City Mafia 605-321-519 (Magino)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The reason we're waiting to add that is that because implementing it on iOS didn't work the way it was supposed to. If we ported it over unchanged, it would be having the same issue iOS is having. So what we're doing instead is making the code work right first, and then that code gets ported to both platforms.
    How hard is it to write out the value of one variable in text?
    (The very same variable used to determine the outcome of a battle!)
    Are the programmers at GREE still on the "Hello World!" part of their programming careers?

Show them this wikipedia article:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_world
    |Android|Level 73|662-896-691|IPH 947k (908k*)|Captain-2|Россия|iBOB|
    *Realistic IPH; not counting <1h buildings, 1h-75%, 3h-33%, 6h-25%, 8h+ 100%
    Strategy: Strictly free player! Camping - except during events!
    Event history: #1T:0 #2T:9 #3A:14 #4A:14 #5T:9 #6T:10! #7A:15 #8T:10! #9A:14 #10B:1R #11A:12 #12B:1R #13T:10! #14B:1R #15T:9 #16B:0R0C #17A:16 #18B:1U #19T:9 #20B:1R2U #21W:T1k #22B:2R3U #23A:21 #24B:3U #25W:T100 #26A:20 #27B:2R3U #28T:9 #29W:T100

Post Count

Thumbs down

Look like my lake dried up and has been replaced with a cliff. Also my buildings disappeared. On a serious note though my screen will not shut off when running MW on android. If I turn the screen off and the phone gets turned on to unlock the screen, the screen will not auto shut off either. Scenario I open MW, collect, and turn my screen off and leave my phone. I get a phone call and my screen turns on to notify me, but I'm away and miss the call. Normally the screen would turn off after no activity, but with MW running in the background my screen stays on and drains the battery, not to mention the phone heats up to like 200 degrees which can't be very good for it. I wouldn't be susprised if MW was the cause of people's phones catching fire in their pockets! I don't think MW app should cause self-immolation!
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies