St. Party's Keg Event - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Party's Keg Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Is there any reason to continue with the challenge after you've got ten beers? Will you still get random prizes?
    You'll get mini prizes but that's about it.

Post Count
    Is there any reason to continue with the challenge after you've got ten beers? Will you still get random prizes?
    Will open for 500rp
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Post Count
    Finally got #9 after 35 attempts between 8 and 9.

I should be on track to get #10 by 2015. I better start now!
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    you'll still get BLNTs as well....so the only decent prizes after getting to 10 are the 500 R and if you need to doughoh of $125K on occasion.

Post Count
    Thanks GREE got my 10th last night, pretty surprising for me to win but i m glad.........
    I consistently open every hour in all such type of events but always the same 9 box opens everytime but this time it worked out very well.....
    Cheers...!!!
    +5 mafia when I am attacking some one (i.e. in battle)
    Last edited by THCraul; 03-12-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    My experience says otherwise as well. :P That's okay if you don't believe it. I feel like the open rates get twisted by GREE anyways :/ That's the only thing I can't find in here is the open rate D:

The loot is determined by adding up the loot weight and diving it by the total. Since the first one is guaranteed by default, I automatically just assume that the 1000/1007 is going to be a guarantee of an item.

These hold the odds for every item including the $25,000 cash, $125,000 cash, Enhanced Bike, Colonel's Armored Vest, EU Security Baton, yada yada...

I actually got 2 BLNTs before I got my first green beer. My first successful open is rarely on the first try. Maybe its just my account. I don't know.

Lurker
    Post Count

stick in 9

8 beers the first day, 1 beers the second day, and now my opens have been other items.

Cash only

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    The only event I've used 75 TJ gold for has been the Emerald Burner, which I didn't get. TJ gold is way from enough for events and I'm never a gold buyer, so believe it or not.

Another thing I can share is, many members of my NGF syndicate have also got the 10th with out gold
    i just see u got the item from last event too 10/10 the car, cost me 15 Gold at end when im at 9.

u got many item like me for free or less gold, i trust u that not the problem i talk just about screen.

Post Count
    I just hit 10/10, all cash opens. Checked it religiously after hitting 9 2 days ago. Probably took me 30ish opens to get. Final tally on the event was 16 mini items, a few thousand respect, and a crap ton of money (probably about 1 mil, which is a lot for my level 25 account). Keep at it everyone, luck can strike at any time!

Now to aim for at least 15 in the leaderboard event that will probably be coming up next

Banned
    Post Count
    when u are at 9 and left 2 day' yeah many chance to have it Grtzzzzzzzzzzzz !

always on 8 -_- not important.. 5% mafia battle don't interest me many

8/8 on two account anyway lol...

@alice : last car for free too ? i'm sure on syndicate ur going to finish to 10 with out gold too (lol)

Post Count
    Got the 10th beer yesterday. No gold spent. Well chuffed with that as its a great item.
    Syndicate Officer of Mobster

IPH = 10m

Upgrade Modifiers
    Evidence Blaster = -30% on upgrade building costs.
    Executive Coupe = -30% on upgrade building costs.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Stil stuck @ 9 not looking very well so far hope ill make it without gold probally not luck was never on my side..

Post Count
    I'm still at 9 beers on both of my accounts. I'm gearing up for OT. I really hope I can at least get #10 on my phone before I have to go to OT.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stuck on 9 and most likely will not get it. These events are not even fun anymore. I wake up at night every hour(addict) I still do not get it..
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Post Count
    Yea im thinking ot as well,hit a wall saturday after i got number eight and ive been trying hourly