Casualty rate increase before battle>>>> - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casualty rate increase before battle>>>>

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    I keep telling you guys, when you add allies right before WD events, you are bringing more of your higher casualty rate units to your regular fights. Drop allies after the event, you lose next to none. I never do PVP the 4 or so days leading to WD events, too many units lost. and always drop allies after the event to go PVPing again.
    Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**

388-381-968

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic Chimp View Post
    I keep telling you guys, when you add allies right before WD events, you are bringing more of your higher casualty rate units to your regular fights. Drop allies after the event, you lose next to none. I never do PVP the 4 or so days leading to WD events, too many units lost. and always drop allies after the event to go PVPing again.
    I didnt add allies. Units started to die anyway with mad speed. Then I started thinking to get rid of junk and added allies (so that I would bring low units with me to battle). Already lost again 10 titan attack ships along with all other units. But cleaned up 500+ units that way and more cleaning to do, cause seems they still die fast. Now I stopped adding allies, cause I bring enough low units to battle, waiting for shipyard upgrade to finish to add 100 destroyers too to my inventory