Casualty rate increase before battle>>>>

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casualty rate increase before battle>>>>

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Casualty rate increase before battle>>>>

I've noticed that the casualty rates goes nuts a few hours before battles. No joke, I'm losing units to players with lower stats...that I normally beat without any issues! This has happened also during Battle for Brazil and Greenland.
    Whats is going on? I have always had casualty issues...knowing that many are casualty free is very frustrating but learned to live with!

But this is crazy!!! What's the point of working hard to collect transport raiders and brigrand lightning if you are going to lose them to players that are 1/4 of your strength? In less than 5 minutes I lost three transport raiders and four brigrand lightning tons of new valor units and old valor units. Ha ha...all in one battle with a dude way way weaker!!!

Come on...the tweaking before battles I understand...but all the units I lost just a few hours before war starting I don't get...casualties gone mad!!!!!! Anybody else noticed this before battles???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've given up on fighting in general other than in the wd events . When I'm attacking guys with 20000+ less defense than my attack and I'm losing high valor units/ brigands its just not worth it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was actually noticing a huge decrease in casualties over the past week or so. At level 200 - I used to have to resort to only attacking folks below level 170 or I would lose 1 to 3 units per battle. Recently, I have been about to hit guys between 190 & 200 with very few losses - like 1 unit in 10 battles - I was finally glad to be getting more than 110 BP points - so I hope that doesn't get tweaked.

Sorry to hear about your TR's. I am still mourning my losses from Brazil where I went from 112 TR's down to 40 in 4 days . . . .
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Me too. Im still mourning my bls in greenland. 330 down to 100

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @ Mc Doc...well I thought there was a slight change in casualty because I was losing less units than usual last week. I would attack close to my stats and the loss was reasonable and when I attacked way weaker stats I did not lose any units to my surprise! Wow that must of made you crazy to lose all those TR during Brazil battle...I know hard and time consuming it is collect them...I hope you don't lose any in Egypt Battle. I hope they don't do weird stuff with BP...especially now with new ranks added. I wish you Mc Doc the best of luck for this battle...hope you have fun and lose no units, thanks for what you do for forum always a pleasure to read you:-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @ Grizz 875...yup trust I understand!! Me too I try to avoid fighting to avoid all the loss but not really fair...takes all the fun away from playing! Also if we don't fight we lose out on gaining valor and moving along to reach higher ranks. This casualty issue needs to be addressed once and for all! So we can all enjoy...I love PvP events but when I know they are about to start all I think about is how many units will I lose this time. The winning prize always have weak stats IMO makes you wonder in the end if it was worth all the lose and hard work. Now no choice one has to do PvP events to help out faction...so I hope they look into this it's way overdue!!! Fix casualties!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    Me too. Im still mourning my bls in greenland. 330 down to 100
    Ah my partner!!! I know...I hope you lose no units during battle!!! Those Brigrand lightning drop like flies!!! I can't hold on to more than 15!! Hope ya great buddy...best of luck for battle my partner in crime:-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I sent a ticket almost 2 months ago shortly after the last app "upgrade". That's when I noticed a big jump. No response. It was obviously changed but Gree won't admit it. I lose high dollar units to others with 1/3 to 1/4 my attack. These are players with little boost and low level units. I know what Gree wants me purchase and it rhymes with gold.

Post Count
    Gree seems to like rejigging rates just prior to these events this one is no exception.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    That nature of loss became the "norm" for my HLP after the ghost correction update came through.

Consistently lost T/R's, Brigands, EWC's and SH's on successful attacks regardless of opposition strength and also when attacked, even when the opponent lost the attack. One oddity was that if the attacker had significantly higher stats then no units were lost.

Game crashes at the drop of a hat anyway, not sure if that could be a cause of the loss rate increase. I figure Gree should put a rider on the requirements to download the game that it isn't suitable for an Ipad1.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got tired of all this and got myself a all gold army. For gold armies its a weak cheap gold army but its a golden army. Maybe this is what gree wanted people like me who got tired of this and went with the golden army

Post Count
    I am losing a unit every ten battles but only because I have to hit lower players. Against players in my range it is 1 to 3 per battle and yet they lose none.

Nothing changed. Casualty rates are static.

Post Count
    Thanks CJ for the information

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Nothing changed. Casualty rates are static.
    then static changes somehow...here is post I didnt have time to post yesterday:

yeah, casuality rates are crappy now. All units die like flies. 10 titan attack ships within 1 day!!! So they are down to 75 units only. And for a person who has IPH of 157k, its hard loss. Then I thought...phuck it, added myself up with allies, so I would bring crappy units to battle to get rid of that loot junk. Well yesterday I had 75+ of those mini subs with low casuality rates, today I have only 9 of them left!!! Not to mention all the other units that where lost during it too!!! Now I started wasting border commanders...15 minutes and 10 out of 60 already gone Some iron bears, regime gunmans etc need to get emptied too I mostly hit ppl with 50% of my stats, sometimes up to 70%...but even then if I see some good money (NOTE: I do mostly raiding, where stats for enemy is weaker). So the casualities are soooo big right now...crappy to lose high value units on enemies that have 50% of my stats And I dont mean the profile stats only, real stats that I see in attacking. Hope they take big losses back after war is over, otherwise attacking and raiding will become pointless and modern war will become like many suggest to do when U join the game...modern camping

note, this was written yesterday, but forgot to post it. Today is new day. Pimped my titan attack shis count to 100, upgrading shipyard to get destroyer and then buy 100 of those too. Only 25 border commanders and 4 minisubs left. All the rest of the junk dies like flies too. Getting rid of junk while its still possible. Over 500 units gone in 2 days.