My rival list just exploded... - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: My rival list just exploded...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    Peppers, what is your A/D? i'm at 58kD lvl 85, but im getting hit by lvl 100 with 100k+ attack. Totally different ballgame.
    My level 71 game has pretty good stats. I don't get attacked too often, so I don't know who can see me in their rivals list.

I sent you a PM.
    Last edited by Peppers; 03-14-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cook976 View Post
    Peppers, i'm at 58kD lvl 85, but im getting hit by lvl 100 with 100k+ attack. Totally different ballgame.
    There is no way to defend this, you have 75 less allies than him, 300 units. Can gree not see that this is all pointless? The dev team read these forums (apparently) so im surprised this hasnt been changed back.

Consistent Contributor Long dong silver's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am at level 100 and have 167 allies, I have been attacked by 2 people within the last hour, both having more than 800 allies.!

Surely this can't be right.? Are Gree going to fix this.??

Cheers
    Lee

Post Count
    LagBolt, to add to the 300 units less i am bringing, they are more advanced in the game and are probably 300 better units than i have! The higher the level the more discrepancy i would expect from the units the higher level players are beating the weak ones with.

Post Count
    Problem: new algorithm further unbalanced the game

Solution:

Step one: buy a few vaults of gold to purchase crates and LE units to get stronger.
    Result: Still getting attacked by stronger players
    Options: quit game or proceed to step two.

Step two: buy hundreds or thousands of vaults of gold to buy enough LE units and crates to obtain 2000 strong gold units
    Result: Become stronger than 80-90% of most players and don't worry about getting attacked by other 10-20% super heavy mega spenders. If still bothered by those attacks...quit the game.

Alternate scenario:

Step One: Face the reality that there are many gold players in this game and if you are free player, light gold player, or medium gold player you will always face losing attacks or raids. This new algorithm simply made it completely impossible to hide and unless Gree changes it back there is no way to avoid getting pummeled. So maybe it's time to skip all the other steps and declare victory (quit).

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree wants all the free players to become gold spenders.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aphroKEN View Post
    Gree wants all the free players to become gold spenders.
    Of course. But what they don't realize is there are many many people who enjoy the game but may not have the means or the willingness to spend money on it. That's fine that they want people to spend money as it is a business. Continue to add new content and entice people to do so. Don't change the fundamental dynamics of the game to try and force people into a position of quitting versus buying.

If you want to change the construct and the rules then create a Modern War II. Simple.
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 03-15-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Without all the free players, who are the gold spenders going to bully? The bullies will eventually leave the game when there are no victims to torture.

Banned
    Post Count

Sorry Speed

Gree Just Caused another player to quit gggg

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Whatever gree is using to base the algorithms on is incorrect. I am being constantly matched up with player after player at 50 k or less strength with one of my games. Believe me, I don't belong there. I'm sure it's not fun for them, and it's sure not fun for me either. But, a pirates gotta do what a pirates gotta do, so I trudge on.

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Between this and the new vault limits, I have went from farming 18 million a day to about 4 million a week. Thus, I have settled into camping mode and building up my IPH. So it's like I dont know rather to be upset, or not.
    Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**

388-381-968

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is very nice. It was hard before finding people to attack and raid for lots of money now its so easy. Thanks gree

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    This is very nice. It was hard before finding people to attack and raid for lots of money now its so easy. Thanks gree
    and what level are you? Cause that will certainly change....
    Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**

388-381-968

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think people need to realize now that they shouldnt spend gold on this game. Gold units have no effect now, i honestly cant believe gree have been short sighted enough to remove their own source of income.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    Of course. But what they don't realize is there are many many people who enjoy the game but may not have the means or the willingness to spend money on it. That's fine that they want people to spend money as it is a business. Continue to add new content and entice people to do so. Don't change the fundamental dynamics of the game to try and force people into a position of quitting versus buying.

If you want to change the construct and the rules then create a Modern War II. Simple.
    I am a medium-low gold user but this change totally discourages any further gold purchase (whats the point). I have pretty good stats but have been camping on 25 allies last couple of days. Today alone I got hit for 22.5mil by 5 separate players (or was it 6? - i lost count). Only one of those players was around 46 allies (i take my hat off to that player) but all the others were morons on 250+ allies and one on 520+allies! Incredible.
    I will not threaten to quit the game as those threats seem hollow but there is no point in spending real money anymore. I know a few guys within the game who are very heavy hitters but are not in favour of this move
    Last edited by WI(AusNz); 03-16-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hate this change. I am at 55k attack, and now there is no one in my list anymore who has less than 25k defense. I need to fight against people with less than 10k defense to prevent lost units. Combined with the fact that no one goes overvault anymore because of the higher vault limits, attacking is giving me huge losses now. There is no way to get enough valor to replace all the lost units.

This is a very bad change for this game. Please revert to the way it was.