My rival list just exploded... - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: My rival list just exploded...

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I keep attacking you low ally people from high ally. I guess this is the new norm..... oh well I can deal with that.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Krusha View Post
    Not only that, but I just lost a transport raider heli and a brigand lightning to a private ranked player ten times weaker than me...God am I pissed!
    i got attacked as well this morning and lost 600 a/d worth of units from being raided.. im level 109 and getting hit by lvl 120? really? also have level 95s trying to hit me as well... dont know what happened. kinda sucks to lose that many units and they are not my medium or high losses but by sea units with very low loss.. expensive hits i must say!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCloud View Post
    I'm being attacked regularly by someone with 300k attack. My defense is 82k boosted. Gree calls that "matched on power," lol. But I wouldn't mind that mismatch if there were people on my list who were that much weaker than me. I'd take advantage of it just like Mr. 300k. It just pi$$es me off that it's so lopsided. I lost 300 pts on my attack and 250 pts on defense yesterday to attacks from people like this Mr. 300k. And because Gree won't let me turn around and attack below me, I can only get it back by emptying my vault and stopping all donations and upgrades. I love my faction and want to be able to support them, but at the rate I'm bleeding power and money, I'll soon be useless to them.
    Same thing is happening to me I used to be able to find weak people that I would attack simply to get wins for goals and because I wouldn't lose an astronomical amount of units. Now I get attack literally at least once every half hour by people twice my stats and I can more easily find someone on my rival list with over 1 million defense than someone with under 60k defense. It's asinine I can't do as many attacks as I used to because I can't keep up with the amount of units I lose I have low stamina (only 16) but if I use that all I drop my attack 400-500 points because of the units I lose. This has completely killed my valor and concrete collecting capabilities. This issue really needs to be fixed ASAP I have no clue how they can claim this to be a "fair playing field"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude View Post
    it could possibly have something to do with how much overvault you are. The more money you have overvaulted the more you might appear on other higher players list. I say this because when im only 30 - 50 mil or so overvault (just an example) i dont get hit as much, when im over 150 mil or so i seem to get hit so much i cant save any more money because it keeps getting taken away.

this is just a theory of course.
    not overvaulting at all, still getting hit. I only overvault for 30 min if needed to get something bigger (in those 30 min I try to waste all my energy and stamina to get the missing money).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    I keep attacking you low ally people from high ally. I guess this is the new norm..... oh well I can deal with that.
    Until everyone quits and you have no one to attack.

CJ, you have clearly read this thread. Its hard to miss and you have said nothing. You have been back 6 days and there has been no communication at all. You asked for feedback and you got it. It seems the only way to change this to stop buying gold.

I say again, dont buy gold units. They have no purpose now. If you get stronger, the rivals get picked to be even stronger than you, so you get nowhere.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkNL View Post
    Everything you do in this game is useless now...

Lose and get weaker? You will be matched against weaker opponents.
    Win and get stronger? You will be matched against stronger opponents.
    Buy something and get stronger? You will be matched against stronger opponents.
    Drop allies and get weaker? You will be matched against weaker opponents.
    Gain allies and get stronger? You will be matched against stronger opponents.
    Win event and get stronger? You will be matched against stronger opponents.

Nothing matters anymore, because you will always remain in the same relative playing field.
    I still think this sums it up best. No matter what you do, no advantage is given.

Consistent Contributor BigBassTurd's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wahhhhhh! Last I checked this was a war game not hide and seek. Get outta the bushes and fight you sissies! Half these campers are probably the ones on your faction that are not fighting in battles. They don't want to lose units by fighting in battles, but happy to get the free ones for joining a faction and mooching. Plus they don't contribute because they don't fight. I have 3 players on my faction like this right now and will be booting them an hour before battle begins to screw them out of earning units in this next battle. Hopefully they wont be able to get in another faction before battle starts. I am going to let them know why i did what i did too, so they will learn they cant be a mooch and will get called out.

Post Count
    Still an issue.

Fix it.
    Big Fish, Small Pond.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBassTurd View Post
    Wahhhhhh! Last I checked this was a war game not hide and seek. Get outta the bushes and fight you sissies! Half these campers are probably the ones on your faction that are not fighting in battles. They don't want to lose units by fighting in battles, but happy to get the free ones for joining a faction and mooching. Plus they don't contribute because they don't fight. I have 3 players on my faction like this right now and will be booting them an hour before battle begins to screw them out of earning units in this next battle. Hopefully they wont be able to get in another faction before battle starts. I am going to let them know why i did what i did too, so they will learn they cant be a mooch and will get called out.
    Im not a camper, I only started playing 3 months ago and do not have a big iph so I can not sustain the cost of unit losses this new rivals list has done to me. I have had to stop PvP because i was getting weaker due to massive expensive unit losses that I could not afford to replace. If they want to keep this rivals list then limit the amount of unit loss or pay out in game cash as a reward for every attack like valor. Then unvaulted cash gets added to the base amount as a bonus and unvaulted is all that the looser looses.

Post Count
    Very harsh! If they don't they contribute to the WD event, fair enough, but to leave it to the last minute is not going to go down very well with your other members as they wonder if they will be in for the chop next time. Good luck with that!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have the problem to. I'm level 125 with approx. 126k defence and 87k attack. I used to be able to find loads of weaker players to attack and collect concrete. But since i made the stupid mistake to buy some gold for the composites factory and upgrading it to level 6, I only get paired with strong opponents... Guess the message from gree is that once you've bought gold once, you haveto keep spending money to be able to play... What a shame!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Really? I'm guessing you can still go to your rivals list and find targets that you can attack and win. Get outta the bushes and fight? When you get a rivals list of players with defense from 150k over your attack down to just level with your attack? Attacking the players on the rivals list I've been getting the past couple of weeks would be suicide. I'm not a camper either. Nor do I want to be. If I were a camper I wouldn't even bother looking at my rivals list. If I didn't want to attack, I wouldn't bother opening the damn thing. And I've been on the front lines of every war my faction has fought, with the exception of those where I'm grabbing a few hours' sleep. You clearly don't understand the conversation here or you wouldn't be so quick to insult people who have a legitimate complaint.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCloud View Post
    Really? I'm guessing you can still go to your rivals list and find targets that you can attack and win. Get outta the bushes and fight? When you get a rivals list of players with defense from 150k over your attack down to just level with your attack? Attacking the players on the rivals list I've been getting the past couple of weeks would be suicide. I'm not a camper either. Nor do I want to be. If I were a camper I wouldn't even bother looking at my rivals list. If I didn't want to attack, I wouldn't bother opening the damn thing. And I've been on the front lines of every war my faction has fought, with the exception of those where I'm grabbing a few hours' sleep. You clearly don't understand the conversation here or you wouldn't be so quick to insult people who have a legitimate complaint.
    Don't waste your time on BigTrollTurd, he never posts anything that has required any kind of logic. Almost everyone understands what the issue is Redcloud, and feels your pain
    Last edited by CDR Shepard; 03-26-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thx CDR. Haven't been here long enuf to know the players yet. But it's not good to throw gasoline on a bunch of smoldering MWers. Somebody could get burned, lol.

Post Count
    The problem is the complaints are being ignored or falling on deaf ears. Either way it doesn't appear that it is going to get acknowledged.

I just keep going back to the it has been "requested for so long by so many people." Hmmm.

I saw someone else say it too. Just open the whole thing up. If level 100-140 players can attack me then let me hit on some of those level 30-80campers. Seems only fair at this point!
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 03-26-2013 at 10:45 AM.