DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My rival list just exploded...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

My rival list just exploded...

Normally my rival list looks like this:

Woke up this morning and it turned into this monster:

Last night it was working fine, but with no warning this morning I seem to have entered the whale zone, even though im only lvl 88. I turned it off and on, no change. I was attacked by someone with 497 allies even though i only have about 25, so this is affecting others as well.

Any hope for me?

Banned
    Post Count
    Same for me....have you noticed everyone is a private.....

Also can see 15 levels lower and higher than myself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its really weird, I just looked at peoples bases and even with 200/300+ allies, they only have 15k attack and defense and fewer than 1000 units. Who spilled coffee on the servers?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It happen just before BFG as well. My rival list also change just before BFG

Post Count
    I have the same problem with my LLP account, Please GREE solve this.
    MW Name: Ducati - 595 858 513
    CC Name: Ducati - 831 603 618

Not only that, but I just lost a transport raider heli and a brigand lightning to a private ranked player ten times weaker than me...God am I pissed!
    MW -798 135 022 Rank: Major
    Lord Krusha lvl 161 allies: 499
    A +60K / D +60K

KA - 165 136 366 - Rouge
    Gwendolyne- lvl 131 - allies: 493
    A 165K / D 144K-

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    It happen just before BFG as well. My rival list also change just before BFG
    Did it fix itself when the battle started or after it finished?

Consistent Contributor bbprofitz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LagBolt View Post
    this morning I seem to have entered the whale zone, even though im only lvl 88
    LOL, all they did was adjust the ally count it looks like. i wish they would do that across the board for everyone so i could start picking off these people trying to hide out with like 100 allies

Level 80+ free player
    "big daddy" uk flag

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bbprofitz View Post
    LOL, all they did was adjust the ally count it looks like. i wish they would do that across the board for everyone so i could start picking off these people trying to hide out with like 100 allies
    I've just got a new data push on android and nothing has changed, still have a "normal" ally list

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down Looks like whale zone is now level 65

I just hit level 65. I can see people in my list from 65 and up, but nothing lower. And everyone is a buck private. I got raided by someone who was a level 75 - he was able to bring 200 more units to battle than I could. There is no way to defend that.

I expected to make the whale zone eventually, but I knew where it was and I was preparing for it so when I arrived I could handle it. When you got to level 100 in the past everyone had teh same number of allies they could use - so the number of units they could fight with was a constant. The only difference was the quality of your units. That is not the case now. When you could only bring up to 10 more than your opponent it was still a fair fight - now it is just a slaughter for the people with the higher level in the battle.

I'll have to adjust my strategy. But Gree is slowly taking the fun out of the game with all these unannounced changes and efforts to make people spend more. Summer is coming soon, I have a feeling I will be spending a lot more time outdoors and less time in the virtual world. Thanks Gree, I needed to get off my a$$ anyway.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This has got to be some crazy glitch.

If you start up MW and look at the Rival list it all looks normal. Basically others that have a similar level to mine and the random ranking.

Then if you hit that wonderful refresh button i get all rankings to switch to private and levels minus 25 all the way up to 200.

The only way i have found to make it look normal again is close and open the app. I did see a couple times after hitting the raid button and then jumping back to the rival screen it would go to normal.

Obviously if its happening before every WD event then they need to find the little bug in that code

Post Count
    Its because you are at or more than 500 allies now.
    If you are under 500 allies you see the "normal" rivals list. If you exceed 500 allies, you see all the people with more than 500 allies.

Can you confirm you added allies (probably for BFE)?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i have been at 700 allies for a month or more now. This problem just popped up in the last 12 hours or so
    Last edited by Beaver; 03-08-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmark View Post
    Its because you are at or more than 500 allies now.
    If you are under 500 allies you see the "normal" rivals list. If you exceed 500 allies, you see all the people with more than 500 allies.

Can you confirm you added allies (probably for BFE)?

I only added one ally last night which took me to 24 allies. Just to check, i deleted him this morning and it made to difference. Thats the first ally i have added in weeks and i am nowhere near 500 allies

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Inlove it. It gives you more people to attack than the same ones over and over