Mutual respect

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mutual respect

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Mutual respect

Have you ever felt a mutual respect for lower or higher factions once you haved faced them. After my faction delph faced bravo and superfaction, I couldn't help admiring them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaneapen View Post
    Have you ever felt a mutual respect for lower or higher factions once you haved faced them. After my faction delph faced bravo and superfaction, I couldn't help admiring them.
    i dunno, superfaction only went 50k wd points on us, and we are a top 100 team. thought it was a little weird

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Superfaction went only 95k-195k, thought they would actually slaughter us as we were top 25 at the time. Faced bravo earlier in bfc and recognized hasselham right away.

Post Count
    @Golf4life , Do you feel respect only when you break like a rag?)
    IN CASH WE TRUST !!!

Post Count
    There are many reasons why an upper tier team may CHOOSE to not pile on the points against another team.

Often teams are encountered where there are no viable "Value targets" available therefore why waste Gold, just drop in a couple of normal hits and save the anger for a better proposition...

Additionally they may be aware of how much a buffer they have and just be coasting along.

But hit a top ten team in the final hours of a battle when every point matters and watch the feathers fly..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    i dunno, superfaction only went 50k wd points on us, and we are a top 100 team. thought it was a little weird
    We went up against some teams that not one single person gave out good points.wasnt worth it using gold just got our free hits in

Post Count
    We faced PUN and SF in china!! We didnt bother with either of them because we fought the war before and we were recovering! PUN made almost 850K on us. Not quite sure how our friends in SF didnt against us but it was a good laugh when we saw we were facing eachother!
    The Reapers: TOP50
    Building Defense +30%
    Infantry Defense +30%
    Ground Defense +30%
    Air Defense +30%
    Sea Defense +30%
    Infantry Attack +30%
    Ground Attack +20%
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +10%
    Health Regen +30%
    Building Output +25%
    Casualty Rate +15%

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Alaneapen View Post
    Superfaction went only 95k-195k, thought they would actually slaughter us as we were top 25 at the time. Faced bravo earlier in bfc and recognized hasselham right away.
    The reason your faction wasn't pounded is because none of your team delivered enough BPs to warrant a continuous attack. Your team only scored 4.5 million points collectively. Three SF players' combined points beat your entire faction.

List your playing name here and we will be sure to pay you the proper respect next time.

Kind regards.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf4life View Post
    Lol I just bought a vault with your name on it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am actually one of the lower members of my faction at 87 and you wouldnt make jack off of me. Set me with gold and you will see points pile up, I am the premier high level low def destroyer. Still BFC wasnt a good time for our faction, not a lot of factions did as well in Easter due to personal reasons.

Post Count
    I have respect for every legit faction I face, and I believe all of them feel the same.

My favorite factions to face are Ferr and PUN. They give the best BP's.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So how do the bp work? Is it mostly random and partly pvp stats?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupernikomen View Post
    So how do the bp work? Is it mostly random and partly pvp stats?
    It's based off of stats and their BP rank. The higher stats and BP they have equates to more BP's received.

Post Count
    What's your top BP now Ranger4Life?

I got a couple around the 750 mark last event and you got a lot more amps to play with than me...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "It's not winning if, in the act of doing so, you lose the respect of those you beat."

I guess by this post Bravo and Superfaction won. Even though Bravo's top 10 streak has been snapped.

There are some in Bravo i dont have any respect for, but I'm obviously still bitter they kicked me.
    Lurking somewhere nearby, waiting for the frequent flyer program. Add me 909 761 284!