Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

I really want wavecharmer, assuming that's the flower one.

What is this? First time I've seen but 2nd one today

Your two unidentifiables are a) Cloud King's Finery and b) Ruby Plate Mail. From the Cumulus Nimboss and Flamegem Construct respectively. Both level 70 Tier. I can't give stats because I lost both mine in the armor glitch. I know that the Ruby Plate Mail starts at around 300 attack.

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    Is the flow stone fear craft able? If not, is there a way to obtain it thee than by referring friends to the game?
    You can get Flowstone Battlegear by combining Wing Warrior's Armor and Stonescale Plate Mail.
    Last edited by BilboSwaggins; 03-08-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    Knights & Dragons Friend Code:
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

Quote Originally Posted by BilboSwaggins View Post
    Your two unidentifiables are a) Cloud King's Finery and b) Ruby Plate Mail. From the Cumulus Nimboss and Flamegem Construct respectively. Both level 70 Tier. I can't give stats because I lost both mine in the armor glitch. I know that the Ruby Plate Mail starts at around 300 attack.
    whats are their elements? just to know what i should try to fuzz em, assuming they are only fuseable
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    whats are their elements? just to know what i should try to fuzz em, assuming they are only fuseable
    Cloud King's Finery is Air, Ruby Plate Mail is Fire. They were both boss rewards, so I'm expecting not fuseable.
    Knights & Dragons Friend Code:
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

oh ok, as i never saw em i thought they were new fusion armors :P ty :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

4 basic

Quote Originally Posted by BilboSwaggins View Post

You can get Flowstone Battlegear by combining Wing Warrior's Armor and Stonescale Plate Mail.
    I did that combination and didn't get the Flowstone Battlegear. I got the Monstrous Garb, instead. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    I did that combination and didn't get the Flowstone Battlegear. I got the Monstrous Garb, instead. -_-
    try again :P it say u can, not u will have that :P, air+earth can give u crius, flowstone, monstrous :P its just gambling :P

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    try again :P it say u can, not u will have that :P, air+earth can give u crius, flowstone, monstrous :P its just gambling :P
    ffffffff- Then I need more fusion stones. If only GREE could add a in-game trading system. That'd be really nice. But that's just me, and also an option to purchase basic armor for like a few thousand gold or something.

Now do I fuse it or enhance with it?

Finally!
    Now it just needs another phase that covers the face with a demonface

Girl version way better

starmetal raiment

what do i need to combine to create Kaleidescopic star metal raiment?

your chimera has the wrong pic ;op

Some cool heroes right there!