Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Gremlin Robot Armor

Kind of lame looking?

Well it did come from GRemlins!

SOmeone posted in the spreadsheet that the armor has max 605/1038. This doesn't seem to add up - max minus starting stat is not divisible by 69 (L70 armor)... or by 49 (L50). Maybe this max number is wrong?
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

thats the stats showed in the boss screen, n its always the + version
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Lol they would show the + version

I tried fusing my gremlin battle suit armor with some other pretty good armor and ended up with some crappy thing
    More than half the stats. Feel completely ripped off. Went from 600+ att/def to under 300
    Lost two great armours for one crappy giza thing I allready had 3 of

thats normal :P i lost some 2 spectrals 2 infernalords 1 barbarian 1 shaman trying to get the sky guardian or the steampowered ex. but didnt have luck :P, always ended up with a 24 or 50 pts armor
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

How did you get 2 infernal lords zhy? Weren't you at misty marsh last time I checked?
    K&D: XBB-FVY-PBM
    William

im not really seeing the point of high def armor if the att is low, surely the high att armor would gain better results in the arena.

id much rather be hitting harder than standing there taking a beating?

has anyone got any data on wins for att armors VS def armors in the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    How did you get 2 infernal lords zhy? Weren't you at misty marsh last time I checked?
    lol that was 1-2 weeks ago, im on the stage 4 of haunted citadel now. already have enough to craf infernalord+, didnt bother to up the roc feather cuz sky guardian is better than roc feather+

Is there a plus version for this armor? How to get it? Should I keep parts, and wait, until it appears in random box?

Quote Originally Posted by aaa13 View Post
    Is there a plus version for this armor? How to get it? Should I keep parts, and wait, until it appears in random box?
    yes as for all boss armors, u have to win one boss armor being in top25 on boss damage rank, up it till 20 to unlock the + version n have enough mats for the 2nd set, or u can just collect enoug mats for 2 sets, craft one till unlock the +version then craft another one

So, ~25 best players will get more or less useful armor, and others - just useless souvenir. Actually, this is logical. I was to naive, hoping to get real endgame armor,just by few days of play.

well i wouldnt call boss armors useful :P for me they are souvenirs :P, but rewards on the way are good, like the 10 armors or the fusion stones.

A lvl 70 boss armor might be decent but prob rarely worth it. At least the mono ones

Is that worth getting? I'm at 49 out of 50. I need one more and i have to beat level 16, probably take gems to do it.