Faction Recruitment (advertise here) - Page 58

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction Recruitment (advertise here)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We made top 500 in Poland!!!
    We are a rising faction looking to kick on after Poland by adding 6-8 strong active players, preferable from East side. We have a very strong and committed Leader/Defence Leader.

We have finished in the top 250 once, then the top 400, and now in the 500.We could have secured top 400 easily again, but our two main hitters got locked out and could not play.Hope they’ll be back for Australia. To stop the slide we have cleaned house and are looking for 6-8 new members who could help us to take to top 250 in Australia.

Our requirements are:
    1. Need to be either a low level with good stats, or over 100K attack and defense (Unboosted). U’ll get a huge boost with our bonuses.
    2. No specific Donation requirements, you can donate whatever you can and of course the concrete blocks.
    3. Most importantly, be active during battles and on Game forum on daily basis.
    4. Be able to score minimum 15k-25k WD points ( trust me they are easily achieved if you are active and over 100k Attk/Def.
    5. We are looking for the players from East side of World, but will consider if you have good stats.
    6. Gold use within the faction is light, some use more than others, and some use none at all, it's not a requirement, but if you want to use it for your personal or faction gain that's your choice.

We have over 3 billion in the bank and will be adding another bonuses before Australia war.

Our bonuses include-

-26% -----> Health regen
    -10% -----> Casualty Rate
    15% -----> Ground attack
    20% -----> infantry attack
    10% -----> Air Attack
    05% -----> Sea Attack
    30% -----> infantry defence
    30% -----> ground defence
    30% -----> air defence
    30% -----> sea Defence
    30% -----> building defence
    25% -----> building output
    guild increase +28

If this is of interest to you please send me a PM with your lvl/ Attk/Defense/ IPH and WD in last war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    470 in Columbia, 314 in Madagascar and now ~276 in Poland! Next stop, top 250!

We are continuing our march up the WD rankings. Join us now and help our run to the top 250!

Our group is fun, organized and made up of both old and new friends! We are interested in both individuals and small mergers. Players from the western U.S., Australia or other Pacific Ocean based locations are preferred, but all will be considered.

Our faction bonuses are:
    Health Regen -26%
    Infantry Attack +15%
    Infantry Defense +30
    Ground Attack +10%
    Ground Defense +25%
    Air Attack +5%
    Air Defense +20%
    Sea Defense +20%
    Building Defense +25%
    Building Output +15%
    Guild Increase +26

Potential new members need to:
    - Be active in and out of wars
    - Be willing to use our communication app
    - Be willing to follow our battle plan (it's really not that complicated)
    - Be looking for a fun, friendly and competitive faction
    - Have RAW stats higher than 100K (below 100K may still be accepted pending level)
    - Be from the western U.S. or Pacific Ocean region (preferred)
    - Able to put up 15K WD points over the course of the war (gold use preferred but NOT mandatory)

Questions? Let me know! Message me to join!
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count

Dutch Army Warriors can be your home!

DAW is growing and if you are looking for a mature faction where you will have fun but get serious when it is time, we are for you. Top 1500 since Colombia and getting better each campaign. We span from USA West Coast to Australia, with most in the U.S. and Netherlands. Ex-USN and civvies, teenagers to old farts, wooden shoes to wombats.

Dedication and activity is more important than your level. We aren't attk/def number or WD point snobs! We will evaluate all applicants. All you have to do is follow our simple rules:

- must download whatsapp for faction/battle communication
    - be active at all times, especially WD events
    - donate daily to the faction (donation amount is based on your iph)
    - read, learn and follow the battle plan and all direction from faction officers
    - be willing to take some good-natured teasing when needed. If we could only score points for busting chops, we would be #1

You DO NOT have to:
    - use gold
    - be megatron rank/lvl/attk/def. We are growing and will help you grow with us

Our faction bonuses are:
    Health Regen -14%
    Infantry Attack +5%
    Infantry Defense +20
    Ground Defense +15%
    Air Defense +10%
    Sea Defense +10%
    Building Defense +15%
    Building Output +5%
    Guild Increase +12

Invite code 655843010. Come check us out!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Were looking for 3 strong and active members to join our 39/42 strong and competive team. We dont ask for much just you to be active, vocal, donate what you can and most of all enjoy the game for what it is. We dont require a joining fee nor do we force the use of gold we play for fun but still finish in a very strong postion every war. If your intrested pm or post. We have a very nice list of bonuses we have worked hard to get now you could benefit by joining us.
    Bonuses:
    Building output + 30%
    Casuality rate - 10%
    Building def + 30%
    Health regen + 30%
    Guild + 22
    Air attk +10%
    Air def + 30%
    Ground attk + 15%
    Ground def + 30%
    Infantry attk + 20%
    Infantry def + 30%
    Sea attk + 5%
    Sea def + 25%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Royal Marine Commandos are recruiting non-gold and gold members to help us from top 1000 into top 500....activity and fun are also important to us...If you're interested let me know... the leader's code is 706-928-518 & faction code is 433-083-386, my code is ___-___-___

These are our bonuses:

🔋Health Regen: (-25%)
    ⚡Ground Attack: (+5%)
    🔰Infantry Attack: (+10)%
    🔰Infantry Defense: MAX (+30%)
    ⚡Ground Defense: (+25%)
    ✈Air Defence: (+20%)
    ⚓Sea Defence: (+15%)
    🏢Building Defence: MAX (+30%)
    💰Building Output: (+5%)
    👥Guild Member Increase (+18)

Whilst donations are not a must they are expected as often as possible however palringo chat app and kik messenger app are MUSTS!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Royal Marine Commandos are recruiting non-gold and gold members to help us from top 1000 into top 500....activity and fun are also important to us...If you're interested let me know... the leader's code is 706-928-518 & faction code is 433-083-386, my code is ___-___-___

These are our bonuses:

🔋Health Regen: (-25%)
    ⚡Ground Attack: (+5%)
    🔰Infantry Attack: (+10)%
    🔰Infantry Defense: MAX (+30%)
    ⚡Ground Defense: (+25%)
    ✈Air Defence: (+20%)
    ⚓Sea Defence: (+15%)
    🏢Building Defence: MAX (+30%)
    💰Building Output: (+5%)
    👥Guild Member Increase (+18)

Whilst donations are not a must they are expected as often as possible however palringo chat app and kik messenger app are MUSTS!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Top 500 faction looking for 6-8 Active and strong members !!!!!!!

We made top 500 in Poland!!!
    We are a rising faction looking to climb up after Poland by adding 6-8 strong active players, preferable from East side. We have a very strong and committed Leader/Defence Leader.

We have finished in the top 250 once, then the top 400, and now in the 500.We could have secured top 400 easily again, but our two main hitters got locked out and could not play.Hope they’ll be back for Australia. To stop the slide we have cleaned our house a bit and are looking for 6-8 new members who could help us to take to top 250 in Australia.

Our requirements are:
    1. Need to be either a low level with good stats, or over 100K attack and defense (Unboosted). U’ll get a huge boost with our bonuses.
    2. No specific Donation requirements, you can donate whatever you can and of course the concrete blocks.
    3. Most importantly, be active during battles and on Game forum on daily basis.
    4. Be able to score minimum 15k-25k WD points ( trust me they are easily achieved if you are active and over 100k Attk/Def.
    5. We are looking for the players from East side of World, but will consider if you have good stats.
    6. Gold use within the faction is light, some use more than others, and some use none at all, it's not a requirement, but if you want to use it for your personal or faction gain that's your choice.

We have over 3 billion in the bank and will be adding another bonuses before Australia war.

Our bonuses include-

-26% -----> Health regen
    -10% -----> Casualty Rate
    15% -----> Ground attack
    20% -----> infantry attack
    10% -----> Air Attack
    05% -----> Sea Attack
    30% -----> infantry defense
    30% -----> ground defense
    30% -----> air defense
    30% -----> sea Defense
    30% -----> building defense
    25% -----> building output
    guild increase +28

If this is of interest to you please send me a PM to discuss.

Post Count
    Skynetcommand was a top 50 faction in Poland and ranked 30 in the war. We had some dead weight that has been removed and looking for people to join our team as we aim to be a Top 25 in Australia. We are looking for people that want to have fun while playing the game. Our minimal requirements along with bonuses are below. If interested, PM me.

OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

- Minimum of 100k or more points during World Domination Battles
    - 225K+ attack and defense stats
    - Donations are whatever you can

Our Current Bonuses are:
    🔋Casualty Rate -5%
    🔋Health Regen: -28% (MAX)
    🔰Infantry Defense: +30% (MAX)
    ⚡Ground Defense: +30% (MAX)
    🏢Building Defense: +30% (MAX)
    ✈Air Defense: +30% (MAX)
    ⚓Sea Defense: +20%
    🔰Infantry Attack: +20%
    ⚡Ground Attack: +15%
    ✈Air Attack: +10%
    ⚓Sea Attack: +5%
    💰Building Output: +25%

Include in your PM:
    1. Include your Attack/Defense, RAW stats if possible
    2. IPH-(Income Per Hour)
    3. Level
    4. Gold Usage
    5. Average Battle Points in World Domination Events
    6. Timezone
    7. Your Game Name and Alliance ID

If you're interested, PM me your info.
    "The more you know!"

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction recruitment

Have you been Kicked out of your faction and nowhere to go well you have a home here with me. Im in need of 14. Members that want ro win. We have bonuses and we need more. Right now we are eight strong we finished poland 3280…NOT TOO too bad. And we need some good help. We have nowhere to go but up. And with your help we will be a winninatsg then email me asap there are four team. If you are interested please email me at retmarine7@yahoo. I will not need your stats i dont need to know. I just want players that want to play the game.of thats u join my team. Semper fi oorrraaahhh.

Lurker
    Post Count

Assassins recruitment

Looking for some new recruits, 14 mil weekly, no GOLD requirement
    Invite code 439976101
    Health regen.....-23
    Ground attack...+5
    Ground defense.+20
    Air attack..........+5
    Air defense........+20
    Inf attack..........+10
    Inf def..............+30
    Sea defense......+10
    Building output..10

Lurker
    Post Count

Join The Mercenaries (solid faction for intelligent team players)

The Mercenaries are seeking new and strong members for a great faction where community and engagement are of high importance. Where that of being a team player goes before being a strong player.

That being said, we do want the strongest of players for our faction. We have goals for our faction, and we intend to do better for each WD event.

If you have interest in joining a strong faction - to join The Mercenaries - can you commit to below?

- Be actively developing your stats, your IPH and your base
    - Be committed to a major effort during the World Domination main event
    - Following our battle plan and directions given by Officers
    - Must be a team player

- Signing up to the free group chat app is required (GroupMe)
    - Stay up to date with your donations
    - $5 million joining fee - payable in the first week
    - $2 million daily average

- Be a contributing member, talk to the team...
    - Gold use is optional, but appreciated
    - Play fairly - We DO NOT seek to gain an unfair advantage

IF YOU CAN APPLY TO THE ABOVE, AND STILL WANT TO JOIN US, PLEASE DO CONTACT ME.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?90707-vegas7100

Be prepared to provide the following information when actually applying for membership.

1. Why are you leaving your old faction?
    2. What are you looking for in a new faction?
    3. Which country are you in?
    - We want a spread of members around the globe to cover all hours of the day - we fight 24 hours...
    4. Do you think getting the most points you can is the best way for the faction to win? Yes or No?
    5. What are your attack and defence stats, ideally without faction bonuses?
    - As a guide, our minimum is around 100,000 for each but we do make exceptions
    6. What is your Income Per Hour (IPH)?
    - We need to make sure you can keep up with our desire to continue buying great faction bonuses.
    7. Do you have any personal bonuses/units which give you additional health regen.? If so, how much?
    8. Please confirm that you're OK with our donations expectations
    9. What is your ID if you intend to request to join?
    10. Are you OK with our principles and expectations, listed below?

If you have the right attitude and the right profile, and you think you can work within our Principles and Expectations (see below) then there's a good chance we'd love to welcome you aboard!

Be warned...! We can easily spot people who don't have the same values - for those who aren't following or meeting our expectations, we have no issue with ejecting you. Those who are with us are a group of high caliber individuals - we will keep it that way.

Post Count

Badass INC

We finished top 750 in all wars but Madagascar where we where top 500. Laid back Faction. Looking for daily players who can score 5k wd points. Just need a few more for consistent top 500 runs. We are presently at 40/42 and growing. No daily donation requirement. Have lots of bonuses. Although we have some very strong players, and guys who donate a ton of cash. If you need more info or are interested please pm. Invite code 536444748

+30% infantry defense
    +20% ground defense
    +15% air defense
    +15% sea defense
    +10% infantry attack
    +5% ground attack
    +30% building defense
    +10% cash output
    -23% health regen
    +22 guild increase
    Last edited by dawson; 07-02-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: additional info

Lurker
    Post Count

Finished 693 in Poland / Next stop 500 or better!

Hello All!

Poland is finished and we placed 693 and we will be in Top 500 next WAR!!!

As I have stated numerous times on this forum, I know there are tons of opportunities out there to join a faction. We are looking for 2 members! We can increase Guild if needed.

ATTACK Faction Basics:
    I think what we offer is a place where as long as you contribute and have daily interaction you will always be a teammate! Many of us together since factions started. We have never deleted someone based on strength or donations and instead was for lack of communication / member interaction in the forum.

ATTACK Faction Offering:
    Organized, active leader and great forum interaction! We have solid bonuses (better than most I see posted), minimal daily requirement and do not require gold. Please give us a try for the fun and rewards. Note: We ask for 2 Mil daily however if saving for something just let us know. We have plenty of people contributing much larger sums.

Attack Faction Bonuses:
    It is an original faction so bonuses are solid and finally have the right team in place. If you happen to be a seasoned veteran looking for a change and like a leadership role let's discuss that as well!

Health Regen - 26%
    Infantry Def +30
    Ground Def +25
    Air Def +20
    Sea Def +15
    Building Def +30
    Guild Member Increase +22

Faction ID 486 434 525 - you can PM me as well if you just want to discuss first.

Join Us..... modern war faction.... 532161468

We are an easy going faction. We have members that score 5k to 60k points. Must be active and have atleast 400 allies. No minimum daily donation! We have those that donate 500k to 5 mil a day.
    Top 1000 in all battles. You can check my units for verification (id: 135044144). Need 2 active members for top 750,
    Only lacked 17000 points last battle,

25%------> infantry defense
    20%------> ground defense
    20%------> building defense
    19%------> health regen
    10%------> air defense
    10%------> building output
    5%-------> sea defense
    5%-------> infantry attack
    5%-------> ground attack

Help us into the top 750

Lurker
    Post Count

Awesome faction moving up the ranks!

Awesome top 750 faction moving up the ranks fast. 4 wars ago we were a top 4000 faction, now we are aiming for top 500. We want active players to join us and be part of a special team. Over 30 bonuses. Daily donations of $1m and must get minimum 15k war points. 3 places available. Apply to join at Hawkeye23. Invite code 122897771.