Faction Recruitment (advertise here) - Page 33

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction Recruitment (advertise here)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Slovenian Forces came 32nd in Ireland and we are building up an even stronger faction to compete for top 25.

Our requirements are:
    - hourly players from level 60-120 with strong stats. If you are a higher level we will decide based on your stats;
    - very active in WD events and able to score more than 70k WD points;
    - daily donations (no minimum requirement, but it depends on your IPH);
    - light to medium gold spender, also free players able to score the points;
    - we need European, Asian or Australian (we like Aussies they are awesome!);
    - active on game forum, our faction website and chatting app!

We have a lot of great bonuses, some of them are maxed out!
    Here they are:

Casualty Rate: -14%
    Health Regen Time: -26%
    Ground Attack: +20%
    Air Attack: +15%
    Infantry Attack: 25%
    Sea Attack: +10%
    Infantry Defense: +30%
    Ground Defense: +30%
    Air Defense: +30%
    Sea Defense: +30%
    Building Defense: +30%
    Building Output: +25%

If you think you can meet the requirements and want to join a committed group with members from all around the world, then please contact me via PM and we can discuss it! We have only 3 spots opened!
    Thanks for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon!

Post Count
    Looking for 1 more person. PM me if you're interested.

💣🐺🐺 Samurai's Sword Faction🐺🐺🔫
    👥 🆔296172545 - Faction Code👥
    🏆Came in 1242 in China, 498 in Ireland🏆
    🔴Strong, All Active group. Most players are 30k-90k🔴
    We offer the following bonuses:
    🔋Health Regen: -14%
    🔰Infantry Defense: +20%
    ⚡Ground Defense: +15%
    🏢Building Defense: +20%
    ✈Air Defense +5%
    💰Building Output: +10%
    👥Guild Member Increase +14
    💹💰 Average faction income per day is 45million+ 💰💹

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Casualty rate -18%, health regen 26%, ground att 20%, air att 15%, infantry att 25%, infantry def 30%, ground def 30% air def 30%, sea def 25%, building def 30%, building output 15%, sea att 5% guild member increase 14 ..... and several lvl 10 fortifications left over ... this group works hard and we enjoy our forum it makes me laugh daily ... to us it's about having fun because we believe if your having fun you do the work! only requirements is have fun and be active! our code 238644510

Down syndrome zombies

a new faction, only been formed since this week, with a few major gold spenders and big donators. the banter is crazy and your input is respected. if you want in message me back or send a join request, if not good luck

Post Count

former top 1000 faction needs 4 members to get back there

2 top 1000 finishes just outside this last time. We dropped some dead weight and need to add 4 productive members. Everyone knows what that means. Health regen +15; infan att +5; infan def+20; ground def +15; air def +10; sea def +5; building def +20; building output +5

If you want to be valued for your hard work, this is the place to be. Code 666-894-078. We are waiting for your request.

Growing Faction with Great Bonuses!

We ranked in the top 1200 in Ireland! We have cleared out the dead weight, which is why we need more active players who will communicate. Come enjoy our great team and Bonuses!

Bonuses:
    Health Regen Time -18%
    Infantry Attack +5%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Ground Defense +15%
    Air Defense +10%
    Sea Defense +5%
    Building Defense +25%
    Building Output +10% - to be upgraded in a few days
    Guild Member Increase +18

Requirements:
    Be Active in Wars
    Communicate
    25k Minimum Attack and Defense

Faction Name: Valera
    Faction Invite Code: 304 267 361

Post Count
    477 317 590. Seal Team Seis needs some new players. No unreasonible donations either.

Post Count

Thumbs up Stop for a minute. Join us instead. Top 1300 faction with 5 places open

Hi Rude Awakening,

Stop for a minute and consider joining our Top 1300 faction instead. We have 5 slots available.
    We have billions worth of bonuses in place.

Health regen -14%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Ground Defense +10%
    Air Defense +5%
    Sea Defense +5%
    Building Defense +20%
    Guild Member Increase +8
    Building Output +5%
    (more cash from your buildings)

JOIN US AT 152 809 851

We are looking for fun daily players who can contribute concrete, cash and comments (to our forum). We don't enforce minimal donations, not yet but you need to demonstrate good faith.

Some of us are light gold users. Some of us are free players who are active a few times a day. More important, most of us enjoy our faction and the esprit de corp of togetherness in MW.

As part of the fun, we would like to try for a Top 1000 position. Our defense leader is 105k and we have increase our guild to take in 3 more members.

We accept all time zones (fun fighting around the clock) and gender (we have a lady officer and we take good care of her - maybe, we can get another one to keep her company )

If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of, contact us.

If you have stats of at least 30k (attack / defense) and is able to contribute while enjoying the bonuses and rewards, we would like to add you.

Join Us at 152 809 851

You can pm me for further discussion. We look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by bar_buryin View Post
    Rude Awakening is looking to fill 18 slots it is a newer faction and only bonus right now is +5% building defense but we should have next bonus by tuesday. All are accepted use invite code 675 356 410

Post Count

Exclamation Stop for a minute. Join us instead. Top 1300 faction with 5 places open

Hi Agent1,

Stop for a minute and consider joining our Top 1300 faction instead. We have 5 slots available.
    We have billions worth of bonuses in place.

Health regen -14%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Ground Defense +10%
    Air Defense +5%
    Sea Defense +5%
    Building Defense +20%
    Guild Member Increase +8
    Building Output +5%
    (more cash from your buildings)

JOIN US AT 152 809 851

We are looking for fun daily players who can contribute concrete, cash and comments (to our forum). We don't enforce minimal donations, not yet but you need to demonstrate good faith.

Some of us are light gold users. Some of us are free players who are active a few times a day. More important, most of us enjoy our faction and the esprit de corp of togetherness in MW.

As part of the fun, we would like to try for a Top 1000 position. Our defense leader is 105k and we have increase our guild to take in 3 more members.

We accept all time zones (fun fighting around the clock) and gender (we have a lady officer and we take good care of her - maybe, we can get another one to keep her company )

If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of, contact us.

If you have stats of at least 30k (attack / defense) and is able to contribute while enjoying the bonuses and rewards, we would like to add you.

Join Us at 152 809 851

We look forward to hearing from you. Or better still, type the invite code 152 809 851.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by agent1 View Post
    Looking for officers who r regular player and can donate willingly for the faction... Again till now i m a single player... I m 50lvl and 18k stats... Good and generous players and we will be in top 4000...

I hv already purchased two bonuses all by myself and hope u will help for more

Faction id - 260043126

Post Count

Thumbs up World Without Borders

Greetings!

We are looking for new recruits to our faction.

Our bonuses:
    Health regen -18%
    Infantry attack +5%
    Infantry defense +25%
    Ground defense +20%
    Air defense +10%
    Sea defense +10%
    Building defense +25%
    Building output +5%
    Guild member increase +16

We demand all players are active and contribute money to the faction daily.
    Contributions are based on how high your IPH is.

We are all very helpfull and ready to guide players around in this Modern War world.
    You can ask whatever question you might have in the forum and it will be answered asap.
    Our leader, Alto, is a very dedicated player, who keeps a log with contributionhistory from every player.
    He is also the one, who decides the battle tactics, based on inputs from the other officers/members.

In the wars we ended 258, 436, 514, 1046 and 647

Invite code: 408511130

Strength & Pride!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Recruiting active players for a top 75 faction

We are a tight group of players that have improving each war and finish in the top 75 in Ireland, we are,looking for top 50 in Columbia. We've all all the defence bonus and regen bonus and lots of the offence and banking and+ 32 members.

We are looking for active players with good stats for their lvl that are looking to improve and take both gold and non gold players so long as they can hit the WD requirements.

Have an online chat app which is active all day with people from around the world, and during war is full of scout reports so no reason to loss a fight and waste your valuable energy/gold.

If your interested please send me a PM and we can discuss.

Regards,
    ViperPV

Lurker
    Post Count

Join The Shocker!

Two in the pink! Help this new faction with possibly the best name for a faction ever! 871-164-492

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ATTN: The 'F-BOMBS' - A Top 200 Team (165th Place in Ireland) has a few openings after shaving some dead weight. Our only requirements are participation, communication, and fun. We have a mixture of gold & non-gold players but we don't require it. It doesn't matter what level or how high your stats are to us as long as your strong for your level & very active. If your looking for a tight knit, well organized, successful Faction to call home please contact Nico at:

fbomb.nico@gmail.com

Please include the following info:
    Your modern war game name
    Alliance ID code
    activity level
    attack & defense stats - unboosted
    Ally count
    Income per hour

Sending this email is considered an application to our Faction. All applicants will be reviewed and if accepted you'll be sent an invite.

FACTION BONUSES:
    Health Regen Time -25%
    Ground Attack +5%
    Infantry Attack +5%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Ground Defense +20%
    Air Defense +20%
    Sea Defense +10%
    Building Defense +20%
    Building Output +15%
    Guild Member Increase +16

Next Objective: Top 100
    Faction Leader: Coach
    Recruitment Officer: Nico

Need Allies?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ATTN: The 'F-BOMBS' - A Top 200 Team (165th Place in Ireland) has a few openings after shaving some dead weight. Our only requirements are participation, communication, and fun. We have a mixture of gold & non-gold players but we don't require it. It doesn't matter what level or how high your stats are to us as long as your strong for your level & very active. If your looking for a tight knit, well organized, successful Faction to call home please contact Nico at:

fbomb.nico@gmail.com

Please include the following info:
    Your modern war game name
    Alliance ID code
    activity level
    attack & defense stats - unboosted
    Ally count
    Income per hour

Sending this email is considered an application to our Faction. All applicants will be reviewed and if accepted you'll be sent an invite.

FACTION BONUSES:
    Health Regen Time -25%
    Ground Attack +5%
    Infantry Attack +5%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Ground Defense +20%
    Air Defense +20%
    Sea Defense +10%
    Building Defense +20%
    Building Output +15%
    Guild Member Increase +16

Next Objective: Top 100
    Faction Leader: Coach
    Recruitment Officer: Nico

Need Allies?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi i created à sec account name is à barcode.

my frist account is in à top100 faction so know good fightplans and event tricks.
    I wil be only crushing walls to not get lvl up, i Will be getting 2k wd points easy that way up to 5k wd points and you dont have to worry About walls, i wil use About 750 gold per war.
    Im and wil be lvl8 for long time and Will be à point machine after lvl25.
    I have 1000+def and other factions woont get much points out of me(wast NRG)

Looking for à top 1500 faction THE higher THE better ofcourse.