Faction Recruitment (advertise here) - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction Recruitment (advertise here)

Lurker
    Post Count

TOP 250 Going to 42 members today!

Need to fill 2 spots with quality players!!

Looking for any level from any place in the world!

Finished
    233 BFG
    264 BFE
    201 BFC

If you have the stats and the time to rock out at least 35K WD points in battles - then lets talk!
    No gold requirement
    Loose Donations require based on whats going on! PM me if interested!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We're pushing for top 500 and maybe 250 with the right mix of active players. We have space for up to 6 more members. Applicants must be daily players and we have a daily minimum donation requirement of $750k + 2 bricks. A 3rd party chat program is also required for wartime(details to be disclosed to those interested in joining)

Our bonuses are:

5% air defense
    10% building output
    20% building defense
    10% ground defense
    20% health regen
    15% infantry defense

Also open to the idea of a smaller faction merging into us. Message me with your name/offense/defense/IPH if you're interested. Invite code is 978-478-207

Lurker
    Post Count

BEA is looking for new members

Hi we are looking for a few active members to join our faction we are currently a top 280 faction. We are looking for daily players who are active. 40k def and attack are a plus. But will consider everyone. Pm me for details
    Bonuses include
    Health regen time 18%
    Infantry attack 5%
    Infantry defense 20%
    Ground defense 20%
    Air defense 15%
    Sea defense 15%
    Building defense 30%
    Building output 10%

Post Count
    We have just increased our guild membership to ""54"" please be quick because these positions get filled quickly!!
    Please look at the below write up for the membership requirement and faction invite code
    Special Ops Ghost Recon
    Invite Code 113957710
    We are one of the winners of many faction awards
    We have a 60 member guild
    We have 2 more places
    We have all the top bonuses maxed out
    We are looking for people low level high stat players
    All we ask is that you are a daily player and you actively try to get yourself stronger in turn the faction gets even stronger.
    We have male and female members
    Solid T25 looking for T10

http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?70191-higgypop

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    INSTRUCTOR faction: 247 494 377
    Just opened up some new spots in our faction and looking for some fun loving active players to fill them.
    We finished 634th in China even with a chunk of our members having limited activity due to it being Easter weekend.
    Gold use is not required. (We have gold users and free players)
    Daily donations not required. We typically spend a week to 10 days after each event focusing our funds on our individual bases/unit strength. After which we focus heavily on donations to get more bonuses. Even then donations are what you can afford(No specified daily amount). Activity is the only thing we require. (We understand real life happens. As long as it is communicated ahead of time short periods of inactivity are fine.)

Guidelines on who we are looking for (These aren't required but are what most of the members in our faction's are at or above)
    Everyone in the faction has a minimum 30k + A/D
    Our lowest leveled member currently is lvl 41 (highest is 193) Average lvl 80- 90ish
    500 Allies preferred but you should have at least 5 times the number of allies as your level. (can help you with that if your not there yet)
    Income per Hour: The more the better!!! Should probably have at least 100k an hour to even be able to keep up.

Interested or have some questions just PM me here or add me (893 091 442) and message me in game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Add me please:

----------> 520-912-330 <----------

***level 124***

!!!frequent player / hourly player !!!!

thanks, aozy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We're pushing for top 500 and maybe 250 with the right mix of active players. We have space for up to 6 more members. Applicants must be daily players and we have a daily minimum donation requirement of $750k + 2 bricks. A 3rd party chat program is also required for wartime(details to be disclosed to those interested in joining)

Our bonuses are:

5% air defense
    10% building output
    20% building defense
    10% ground defense
    20% health regen
    15% infantry defense

Also open to the idea of a smaller faction merging into us. Message me with your name/offense/defense/IPH if you're interested. Invite code is 978-478-207

Post Count

Bring a sense of humor and a willingness to participate

The Respect And Honor Faction is looking for two new members. Do you fit the bill?

There are no buy in fees. No minimum donation requirements. You don't have to use gold. You can use gold if you want, don't let me tell you how to spend your money. Some of our members do use gold but it's not required. Donate what you can when you can. Participate in as many battles as possible. You don't have to be almighty powerful. No specific level requirement but over level 50 would be nice. We are a great bunch looking to add two new members. We have a few bonuses and will be adding more. Our members are improving every day. Help us succeed. Come be a part of a great team with great members who like to play the game.

If this sounds like something you are interested in then please send a request.
    The invite code is: 932178590

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Team Skip are looking for some new members. We want people who will contribute opinions as well as money and concrete. Your numbers are not as important as your willingness to work for team. Send us request, good group of members.

Team Skip. 921684546

Health regen: 14%
    Infantry def: +15%
    Ground def: +10%
    Air def: +5%
    Building def: +20%
    Guild member increase: +8

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Death Dealer1 Faction Recruitment

Hello all fellow Modern War players...At the time of this post we have room for 5 members which will round out our faction to 22 warriors...We are a good group of people, from around the world who are active and knowlegable daily players. Daily donation minimum is 2x your IPH and participation in the world event is mandatory (why else are you playing the game . We have a mix of gold players and free players. Our current members range from lvl 16 to lvl 170. Our bonuses are as follows:

Heatle Regen- +10%
    Inf Def- +10%
    Ground Def- +10%
    Air Def- +5%
    Sea Def- +5%
    Build Def- +20%
    Guild Increase- +2%

We are currently voting now to see what our next bonus will be before Ireland

Our faction ranked 1317 in the china event with only half our faction fighting. With our most recent recruits and possilby you, I feel we can come close to 750 with all members participating. We are looking for new members to be around 10k A/D.

If you are interested please PM me. Also, include your stats when replying. Look forward in speaking to you further.

Thank you,
    Slayer
    Death Dealer1 Faction

Post Count
    Guild increase to 42 members today!

We finished as follows

233 BFG
    264 BFE
    and now 201 in BFC

Need to fill these 2 spots ASAP! PM me for details - Looking for a Brit our any European. We are mostly US based with 5 Aussies and 2 Brits. Looking to go global!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Death Dealer1

Join this growing faction today!!

Post Count
    szklarz team, is consisted of light (Bank truck of gold per event), moderate (a vault of gold per event), and heavy gold players. We need more Gold players like u and here is your chance to join us!

Here's our faction's credentials:

- Top 1567 in Battle for Brazile - world domination http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t=winner+list;
    - Top 292 in Battle For Greenland http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Winner-s-List
    - Top 116 in Raid On Egypt http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48202-Raid-on-Egypt-Complete-Winner-s-List&highlight=official+list
    -Top 257 in WD China http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...e-Winners-List

- many boost on defence and attack.

We are getting more ambitious and WE NEED MORE GOLD PLAYERS to help us reach the top 100 on the next WD event.

Minimum Requirements:
    - Daily player (MUST participate in all events, we all work furiously)
    - 50K+ Attack/Defense (the lower your level, the better)
    - moderate gold player
    - Able to donate in accordance with your incomes.

Preferred title: being a WDT or EDT player

If you think you are qualified, PM me your:
    -Player name & Level
    -Ally ID
    -Attack/Defense,
    -IPH(income per hour)
    -Gold-use (heavy, moderate, or light gold user)

Then invite Szklarz1981 ID#: 362-107-736

Very Important
    : Applicants have not to post here.. just PM to me either Click Here to Email Me
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Banned
    Post Count

Top 500 faction seeking 5 new faction members - 626536145

31 strong faction requires at least 5 more members, gold friendly with lots of bonuses seek new members with level greater than 90 and Defence Stats greater than 30k.

What we expect -

1) Commitment during wars, we fight at least 36 battles so need as many members available, this means turn up for war, regenerate and finish off the enemy.

2) Contributions to the cause on a daily basis in between wars, concrete and cash (what you can afford), this enables the collective to get better
    bonuses.

3) Communicate regularly.

What we offer -

1) Support of a powerful top 500 faction, we aspire to top 250 as a minimum.

2) Bonuses

25% infantry defence
    15% ground defence
    10% air defence
    10% sea defence
    25% building defence
    10% building output
    20% health recovery time

Join this band of merry brothers and enjoy !!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

3 Spaces in a top faction

ranked 267 in china

3 spaces up for grabs

join ghst 489 758 195

you wont be dissapointed