Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Starmetal

:/

How do I get barbarian I have spectral captain?

Starmetal

Hi guys my starmetal is level 35 now,price armor too and infernal is lvl 54.though i like my starmetal,my stats on starmetal at level 103 are 750/628 raise 7 atack and 3 def per lvl!

I'm a noob

How did u get ur starmetal ?

How i got

Quote Originally Posted by Edward fan View Post
    How did u get ur starmetal ?
    I saved 34 silver keys and 8 gold ones from leveling 20-100, then on a wekkend it said we had 3x the chance to get one from chests and i spent all my keys.i have never donated and have white cherubwing,living flame wing and starmetal !

REMEMBER:no pain no gain!! Save money,gems,and keys and wait the right time!

Patience is a divine atribuition!

Quote Originally Posted by Kripton View Post
    Hi guys my starmetal is level 35 now,price armor too and infernal is lvl 54.though i like my starmetal,my stats on starmetal at level 103 are 750/628 raise 7 atack and 3 def per lvl!
    is urs a normal or a + version?
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

what do i fuse?

what do i fuse to get barbarian or star metal?
    i know barbarian + spectral captain = star metal
    but i don't have barbarian
    and are there any other combinations anyone knows of to get star metal?

not sure if you can fuse to barbarian ive never had one, both mine i got from the week monster event couple of weeks back

Quote Originally Posted by Edward fan View Post
    what do i fuse to get barbarian or star metal?
    i know barbarian + spectral captain = star metal
    but i don't have barbarian
    and are there any other combinations anyone knows of to get star metal?

My guess is living flame+crius armor, you just need some luck i suppose

explain to a nib..

I just started some weeks ago with playing. and i was wondering.. why the hell are the stats on this armor so low? any advantages thats on those wich a new player like me doesnt know about?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

What do I fuse?

What do I fuse with the ten tons nemisis armour?

Quote Originally Posted by Catastr0phy View Post
    I just started some weeks ago with playing. and i was wondering.. why the hell are the stats on this armor so low? any advantages thats on those wich a new player like me doesnt know about?
    This armor doesn't have the greatest stats, but it's super effective against all other armors, and nothing is effective against it, so there's a lot of hidden potential with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsupe View Post
    This armor doesn't have the greatest stats, but it's super effective against all other armors, and nothing is effective against it, so there's a lot of hidden potential with it.
    Thnx for explaining this easy^^ Is it worth it to lvl up the normal type for a lvl 58? or should I stick to lower armors for now?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberFox456 View Post
    What do I fuse with the ten tons nemisis armour?
    Hydromancers, it gave me barb gear

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis! View Post
    Hydromancers, it gave me barb gear
    not guaranteed though
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

I use it

As a user of the white kaidoscophic starmetal armour when you get the armour its base stats are below 300 and I have the plus version, so before you even think about attacking the dark prince you want to at least to lvl 35. TIPS the armour that I have can be found in the newest fire and water chests