Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Starmetal

Starmetal

This armor is the hardest to get for most players especially the plus version. Just a quick comparasion of stats vrs dark prince. Max out with a level 100 players dark prince will have roughly 1420/1199 vrs 1137/842( base on additional 300 points from main guys stats)With bonus of 50 percent from elemental of starmetal, there does not seem to be a significant advantage to starmetal in pvp. If anyone has experience with this armor in pvp with either refular or plus version. I would love to hear your thoughts. Please let me know your level and stats of armor roughly.

Edited from some of zhy's data
    The way i interprated data. With 50% increase to attack(damage) im doing 1707 attack to 1199 def with starmetal vrs dark. And 1420 attack to 842 def with dark vrs starmetal. Im making assumption that 50% more damage is same as increasing attack by 50%.
    Last edited by Mad Fusion; 03-06-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

My personal opinion based purely on the stats is that this armor needs to be upgraded especially since it's the hardest armor to get as you said. It makes no sense.

How did you get 33 percent elemental bonus damage? Is that confirmed? I was under the impression that if one element matched that of the enemy, you strike for double damage and if both elements match you do 1.5x-2x even more damage! I was wondering how the damage for starmetal was calculated.

dunno the starmetal, but if u match both elements u should do damagex2 or damagex2.25. about my starmetal, i wont max it out till i have enough mats for the +version :P so will take a lot of time :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

I need 47 more zhy. With maybe three keys after pvp event and 30 gems. I dont know what stats kripton has with bis starmetal, but his other guys with infernal lord and i think dark prince is much stronger. Base on how much damage they do to my guys.

oh well thinking now i can always test my lv1 startmetal with some another one with similar stats n see :P, will do it later :P

edit : starmetal attack is 196, i have a hydra+ with 189, will try with that one
    Last edited by zhy; 03-06-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

I will try with pve farming once my guys are clear.

starmetal attack 196 2011 damages, hydra+ 189 attack 1986 damages with special attack, so defenitively its a +50% against mono elemental.

edit : going to try on snakeskin boss to check if its better against dual elemetals

edit : hydra+ 692 damages on snakeskin boss with special attack, 702 with starmetal with normal attack, so +50% against dual elements too
    Last edited by zhy; 03-06-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Special attack is the one that does 33% more that i was thinking. I could be wrong so i will do mire data gather later.

@mad fusion are the data u posted about maxed out armors of the normal version or the + one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Fusion View Post
    Special attack is the one that does 33% more that i was thinking. I could be wrong so i will do mire data gather later.
    special attack give +50%

I just edited with numbers from spredsheet with plus version for both allowing 300 points stats from main guy. 300 is not firm but very close since im only level 94 now.I think its important ti factor in main guy stats since this get double( damage wise).

:3

sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but i just started this game and i was wondering is there any other way to get this "star metal armour" or "kaleidoscopic star metal armour" than the lucky chest hinge ma bob :/

Some people get it from combine armor. There is no sure way to combine , just lucky. The mats to make must get from chest.

:/

So what do I need to combine to get the awesome starmetal rainment?

most of ppl say fusion are ramdom, so cant give u a hint about what armors to use :P but till now ive read only about barbarian + spectral has given a starmetal :P