Kingdom Organization

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Organization

Banned
    Post Count

Kingdom Organization

I know we are all ramping up for war - but I have to say I am appalled by the lack luster organization of people's kingdoms as of late. Do you really think a messy kingdom is going to dissaude attackers? Have pride in you kingdom! Make it be a place worth visiting.

Maybe others have good reasons for a sloppy kingdom. I'd love to hear them.

Banned
    Post Count
    it fits and upgrading the size of your land is a waste of money when you have no more buildings to purchase

Banned
    Post Count
    I saw a kingdom today that looked for all intents and purposes like any other...a perfect square with everything nestled into the center. But upon further inspection, I found a path leading from the WToH out to sea several squares, then up north many many squares where it came back to land and housed all of the manors and lenders!! What a pleasant surprise, and how clever of that player to think of others when designing their kingdom.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What I don't understand is why can't anyone see other people's decorations or trees. I bought a few to make my kingdom look awesome, but when I look at my kingdom from my son's game, they can't be seen. How pointless to even add those into the game then.

Post Count
    I group all the defense and money buildings together. Trying to open up some more land to make some artwork out of the buildings I too wish decorations could be seen by all. Then we'd see true talent like in cc

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Trying to open up some more land to make some artwork out of the buildings I too wish decorations could be seen by all.
    Yep. Right now I am in "classic medieval peasant village" decor, with little roads to money buildings surrounding a cluster of grey Castle-looking buildings in the center. The defense towers have been arranged into two columns with the magic circles splitting down the middle. I imagine the royals playing life-size chess there in their free time.

Post Count
    Guild upgrades and Dragons are more important than land right now, but I do plan to stretch out a bit soon and un-cram my kingdom. It is somewhat organized now, but not pretty. My next expansion is still only 35k and I do still have a small open space about the size of a Castle. It's amazing what you can fit into and defend in a little rectangle, but at some point, ROI has to go out the window in favour of style.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Weezy View Post
    I saw a kingdom today that looked for all intents and purposes like any other...a perfect square with everything nestled into the center. But upon further inspection, I found a path leading from the WToH out to sea several squares, then up north many many squares where it came back to land and housed all of the manors and lenders!! What a pleasant surprise, and how clever of that player to think of others when designing their kingdom.
    That is pretty clever. But the cost to do it would be pretty heavy. Maybe if I had level 10 manors or gold mines

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I placed a bunch of stone tables in the beginning as ADD ME until I read here that no one could see it. Althou it did save me the hours traveling on a boring plane placing it. Due to not having space I only kept the graveyard and the Sparta hole.
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Post Count
    Weezy, I know you're talking about my kingdom... and you're right, it IS fabulous...
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Free Player

KA: 867905062 (LVL 142, A: 257k / D: 204k)
    MW: 921011485 (LVL 100, A: 21k / D: 23k)
    MQ: 365294628 (LVL 55, A: 68k / D: 70k)

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a new rule: if I find anyone with a well planned kingdom I shall not attack them!

Post Count
    Lol, Ian! So, even if they have, say, level 5 uncollected manors? The placement of those manors could be beautiful, and transforming them to piles of rubble ugly, but their gold in my bank would be more aesthetically pleasing to me.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Check out this thread by Jhoemel guys and add to it...my Kingdom is post#16.
    Best parts I like about my kingdom are; the Castle as central with a pit to throw the bodies of fallen enemies down, LumberYard area with trees and logs surrounding and most of all, a grave yard are for all my fallen soldiers...may they rest in peace.
    LINK:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...om+decorations

This is a little old now... Last year some time.
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 03-05-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmm. My kingdom is arranged in nice, straight lines organized by building type, with the money buildings in neat rows assigned by time delay.

Its an orderly place.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Check out this thread by Jhoemel guys
    Wow Hammer!! Who knew people had such nice decor?? I wish we could see it when visiting rivals or allies alike.