After alot of thought, after alot of reaching out to Gree via CJ, Tickets etc

We have decided to sit out this event

As a Top 25 Faction we spend Alot of time & money on the game, not to mention within events

Few Reasons

• Total disregard for us as customers has disgusted me
  • The sense of enetitlement and oh they will keep spending money we don't have to address issues stance
  • The lack of transparency
  • The lack of communication
  • The total disregard for the wishes of the community to shorten event and have them spaced a minimum of 30 days, firing off event after event shows GREED
  • Not fixing known problems
  • Not treating the 2 platforms equally ios & android it should be a level & equal playing field
  • The Greenland SCAM you pulled starting it over a weekend where you knew you'd have to extend the event because of a so called holiday
  • Allowing hackers to run rampant in the game and not doing anything about it because your internal discussions deemed it forces us to spend more gold and upgrade our units
  • Giving extreme special treatment to a select few factions & players allowing them to RESET get refunded all of their gold and start all over buying new current stronger units
  • Ignoring the fact that some users have found a way to abuse the system and attack the same people over & over & over multiple times a day for weeks straight costing people units, cash and their valuable time
  • Events are designed to cause mass casualties in order to get you to spend more on units, cash and to desire indestructible units
  • No live fixes or support during events, Android users had a massive glitch giving ios players a big advantage

Bottom line is things need to change. I've personally spent ALOT of money on this game and I have put a full stop on that until some of these issues are addressed and FIXED!

My Entire Faction 30 + Players will NOT be spending any money with you Gree during this event. I estimate this will cost you between 25k-50k

We will play free hits only, and hope for a top 100. It pains me greatly and is a tough decision considering how competitive I am, ask anyone in my Faction.

I hope if anything this opens some eyes, and maybe some you will join us