My ammo crate frustration!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My ammo crate frustration!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

My ammo crate frustration!!!

It has been over 3 and a half days now iv been stuck on 8 shells and I have tryed over 30-35 time with gold and with money and havnt got anything its doing my head in is anyone else finding it harder than normal for the last few or can anyone shed any light on the situation???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd dan View Post
    [...] or can anyone shed any light on the situation???
    Google 'Kompu Gacha'.

Post Count
    There is a 1% chance from what I heard. I spent over a vault on it and got plenty of worthless items. I am done with the event and future events like this.

Post Count
    Stuck at nine shells, ugh!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouife View Post
    Google 'Kompu Gacha'.
    Insidious, but I think this comes as a suprise to no one.

Banned
    Post Count

trouble

I have spoken with a couple of friends who are looking into this further after my kids were sucked into this gambling no win problem.

Looks like gree are allowing kids over the age of 12 through to adults including me to spend real money gambling on a prize that doesn't happen.

The percentage of winning moves every time after 7 - we opened around 60 gold crates for 0 shells!

Whereas we won 8 or 9 immediately for nothing, i'm sure iTunes and other authorities will have great interest in there business activities.

I myself have an internet publishing company and will be looking at an article based on this activity.

Gree you are welcome to contact me should you feel everyone's comments here are wrong.

I have 20 people in my faction as well as most of this forum who will disagree.

YOU NEED TO INFORM YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE THE PERCENTAGE PROBABILITY OF WINNING IN YOUR GAMBLING CRATE GAME OPTION.

regards

Post Count

Keep trying

I was stuck on the 8th case for 2 days... And today I got both 9 and 10 !!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Just used the gold up on both mine and my lads and got 2 concrete, and 3 x 300 valour and 2 x £100k.

scam

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

It is a game not a place to win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by No Retreat No Surrender View Post
    I have spoken with a couple of friends who are looking into this further after my kids were sucked into this gambling no win problem.

Looks like gree are allowing kids over the age of 12 through to adults including me to spend real money gambling on a prize that doesn't happen.

The percentage of winning moves every time after 7 - we opened around 60 gold crates for 0 shells!

Whereas we won 8 or 9 immediately for nothing, i'm sure iTunes and other authorities will have great interest in there business activities.

I myself have an internet publishing company and will be looking at an article based on this activity.

Gree you are welcome to contact me should you feel everyone's comments here are wrong.

I have 20 people in my faction as well as most of this forum who will disagree.

YOU NEED TO INFORM YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE THE PERCENTAGE PROBABILITY OF WINNING IN YOUR GAMBLING CRATE GAME OPTION.

regards
    Just my two cents:

This is a game and Gree do like it when you spend money on gold. If you let your kids play then you make sure if they can spend money or not.

Best whises Pluto

Banned
    Post Count
    Took me 8k gold to get the last 2. Won't bother next time but its hard to stop once you start, would have probably been better off.....maybe putting it towards the auction style event but then again since MW seems to have a lot more big spenders and you usally require 2-3 times the amount of other games

Post Count
    Im over the crate events also! Thanks for the waste of money, i spent over 2k gold just to be stuck on 9 since the first hour of the event. Worthless

Lurker
    Post Count
    "gacha" is Japanese for "gotcha". Nouifle is correct....do a google search for "complete gacha"

Banned
    Post Count
    Are we not trying to win a prize?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Arrow

There's no excuse in not keeping an eye on your kids and not being there for them as a parent.
    If they use Your money, it is Your responsibility as a parent.
    If they use their own money, it's just one out of many life lessons in responsibility... (it can't be any big amounts can it? if it is, how'd they get it? in any case, lesson for life)

As for GREE, I totally agree they should give a somewhat clear (exact is boring) estimate on one's odds, so one has some basis to make a decision on!

Here's such an estimate for the gold case from me:
    Given an open, I've read that the probability to get the 10:th part is like 2% at the higher tiers*. That makes the prob to get 9->10 after N tries:
    1-(1-[prob to get])^N or 1-[prob NOT to get]^N or 1-0.98^N
    at 20 opens it's 33%, 40 means 55%, 60 means 70%
    I understand this is no comfort to you guys (especially the gold players), but hope it at least gives a more clear picture...

*Tiers being ranges of levels, as follows:
    Tier 1: lvl1 - 25
    Tier 2: lvl26 - 50
    Tier 3: lvl51 - 75
    Tier 4: lvl76 - 100
    Tier 5: lvl101 - 150
    Tier 6: lvl151 - 200

Also, check my Crate events guide for pretty complete info:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46686
    Last edited by Товарищ; 03-05-2013 at 03:19 PM.
    |Android|Level 73|662-896-691|IPH 947k (908k*)|Captain-2|Россия|iBOB|
    *Realistic IPH; not counting <1h buildings, 1h-75%, 3h-33%, 6h-25%, 8h+ 100%
    Strategy: Strictly free player! Camping - except during events!
    Event history: #1T:0 #2T:9 #3A:14 #4A:14 #5T:9 #6T:10! #7A:15 #8T:10! #9A:14 #10B:1R #11A:12 #12B:1R #13T:10! #14B:1R #15T:9 #16B:0R0C #17A:16 #18B:1U #19T:9 #20B:1R2U #21W:T1k #22B:2R3U #23A:21 #24B:3U #25W:T100 #26A:20 #27B:2R3U #28T:9 #29W:T100

Lurker
    Post Count
    GREE is making its own grave of worthless trust with this.