Who has Not received Dragon Rider from A Bard's Tale LTQ n received poor CS?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has Not received Dragon Rider from A Bard's Tale LTQ n received poor CS?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Who has Not received Dragon Rider from A Bard's Tale LTQ n received poor CS?

Before I spend any more $ on gems, I want to know how many people have not received the Dragon Rider unit as promised by CJ.

I have not received the unit. I've submitted multiple tickets in case of ticket failure or misunderstanding and have not received a single response on the issue. It's been 4 days going to 5. I think their customer support is dead or something or CS is not following ticket order as tickets are not being served according to order but randomly. I am not supporting a company with a dead CS department. If CS cannot solve this kind of simple issues, no hope in hell when guild war has problems. I have lost confidence at Gree's customer support and have cease purchases of gems until this issue is resolved.

Who has not received their Dragon Rider, post here. I'll update people who have not received. This issue needs to get solved. We have heavy gem buyers all getting the run around and people are not satisfied at all at Gree's customer support. Thanks.

Update: Looks like Gree's CS is Alive and Well and is churning through the list of players' tickets quickly who have not received Dragon Rider. I got mine already. Thanks Gree and Good Work. CJ, you Top Guy man. I got my confidence back again in Gree's CS and will you know what.
    Last edited by King Gabriel388; 03-05-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Reserved for future.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is the Dragon Rider unit which you are supposed to get for finishing quest Wings of Fire 2 4/10 instead of the Dragon Tamer which is quite a useless unit:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I put a ticket in on Saturday, and have not heard back yet. I'm sure they'll get to it in time and credit the unit.

EDIT: I received the unit today 3/5 as expected
    Last edited by Bazi; 03-05-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Post Count
    I have mine. Hope you guys get yours soon

Post Count
    I haven't received mine either and I sent in a ticket and haven't heard back either....
    Last edited by SangerPride; 03-05-2013 at 07:23 AM.
    MW 392-080-506
    LVL 100

KA 775-920-058 L115

Post Count
    I had trouble getting mine to. I sent in a ticket and waited 2 days still no unit. My remedy was to send in 3 tickets back to back to back. i got my unit within 4 hours. Also im sure most of you are aware but just in case make sure to include as much detail as possible. In-game name, your in-game Id code in the email even though it is included already. Also describing the issue such as I DIDNT GET MY UNIT GIVE IT TO ME NOW......LOL or something like that. Seriously just be polite and keep asking it will get done....eventually.

Good luck!! Hope this helps.

KA: 630-568-270

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Plz don't send multiple tickets on the same issue. It slows everyone else's tickets down
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrance View Post
    Plz don't send multiple tickets on the same issue. It slows everyone else's tickets down
    True... but you would expect an acceptable response time and that's what GREE doesn't achieve.

I need to wait on average 7 days before i get the first reply on a ticket and that's not really worth to be called support or customer service.

GREE triggers themselves the fact that people start duplicating tickets by not responding. I don't believe GREE support doesn't work, i just think they got 2 ppl in the team needing to handle 1000 tickets a day .

On Topic: I don't have the unit, but i shouldn't have it neither as i didn't finish that LTQ. I'm not sure, but i think some in the guild mentioned about a unit being rewarded, but having completely wrong stats (10/10 insteald of 1500/1300 or something in that range).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    True... but you would expect an acceptable response time and that's what GREE doesn't achieve.

I need to wait on average 7 days before i get the first reply on a ticket and that's not really worth to be called support or customer service.

GREE triggers themselves the fact that people start duplicating tickets by not responding. I don't believe GREE support doesn't work, i just think they got 2 ppl in the team needing to handle 1000 tickets a day .

On Topic: I don't have the unit, but i shouldn't have it neither as i didn't finish that LTQ. I'm not sure, but i think some in the guild mentioned about a unit being rewarded, but having completely wrong stats (10/10 insteald of 1500/1300 or something in that range).
    I apologize for sending multiple tickets but the old saying if you dont at first succeed try try ...try again. I happen to agree that they are probably under staffed and with all the recent changes to the game they are defintely busier than normal. However the results still speak for themselves. After many complaints they fixed it which is the point i was trying to make.

I forgot to include earlier that i also attached my previous ticket numbers to the last email i sent. Dont know if that helped or not but......2 days nothing verses 4 hours.......got my unit. Just saying

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    It's 8:30 in the morning on Tuesday in California, where Funzio's offices are. They obviously spent yesterday focused on the update rollout. Today could be more of the same. I'll enjoy my wide screen kingdom view for a day or so, and if my little dragon rider hasn't shown up in a few days, I'll start to worry then.

How was your Monday at work?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I did not get dragon rider to and sended a ticket few days ago stil nothing back

Lurker
    Post Count
    I didn't receive the dragon rider as well. I submitted a help ticket on Saturday morning and have not received a reply to it since.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would hope Gree's KA support team is pretty focused on resolving the issue that is keeping many folks from being able to log into the game. Just my opinion (and fortunately this issue has not affected me), but that kind of feels like a bigger deal than having to wait an extra day or two for a unit that will boost your stats from 401k to 402k...

Post Count
    Hmm crazy.I look in my inventory, i have not the dragon rider unit too.Thanks Gabriel!
    Before updating, few day ago, i had problems wit connection and i lost more the 200k.
    After update today: i had 313 monks and now 3013?
    I wish me for the next update alphabetical order A-Z.I have many units and is hard to find it.
    This not a inventory, this is a Gulash(sch)