Who has Not received Dragon Rider from A Bard's Tale LTQ n received poor CS? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who has Not received Dragon Rider from A Bard's Tale LTQ n received poor CS?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&You View Post
    @Totalwar

If you're ever wondering if CJ54 has commented on an issue, say, like he did in post #163 in 'A Bard's Song Limited Time Event', then just go to one of the stickied posts, and click on his name, then click on his recent posts. Then you won't make snap comments about him not posting something that he clearly posted, in the right place, at the right time, with clear instructions on how to go about correcting the issue.

I hope that helps everyone access the help that CJ54 has posted, and will post in the future for us here on the forum.
    On Friday when this issue was know by Gree.Gree should have made a statement and made it a stickie thread not a post where you may have to go though 20 pages to get it the info from one of Gree support.

Is it only me who want too have better support from a very costly game and when I feel they don't hit the mark and can improve there support.Everytime some member makes a comment on this forum that Gree not really doing there job.Just get a truck load of hell on your head.

Post Count

Bad customer service

I have been waiting since the 15th of febuary nearly a month just to replace my level 10 farm which was accidentally deleted. I sent an extra ticket still no reply. I received help for my dragon rider which took about 3 days.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got mine today, having submitted ticket Saturday. Par for the course for me in terms of response time - in fact, faster than some of my past tickets, so I'm happy (yeah, my expectations have fallen that low, haha).

Post Count
    Nope - still nothing in my inventory yet.

Ave Atque Vale

Post Count
    I'm still waiting for mine as well and I'm still waiting to hear back on the ticket I opened for it.
    KA 690-727-769

Post Count
    Would you believe it - I have just had it added to my inventory!

Ave Atque Vale

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for bringing this up....when I checked I noticed that I didn't have the Dragon Rider...sent in a request last night and received it today :-)

So glad I read your post K Gabriel...owe you one

MMoz

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for this thread ... Just sent in my ticket about this as well.

Jiggaman.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wonder how many people sending in tickets that aren't supposed to get the unit...that would slow CS down...
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573