KA Update - 4th March 2013

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KA Update - 4th March 2013

Articulate Author
    Post Count

KA Update - 4th March 2013

Version 1.7.1 is available in the apps store for download.

What's new
    iPhone5 support
    Preview ofm Conquest of Kings
    Bug fixes

Banned
    Post Count
    FINALLY! ...but there are bugs they still haven't a fixed...hmm

Post Count
    I think it MADE Bugs.... Grrr still locked out!
    MW 392-080-506
    LVL 100

KA 775-920-058 L115

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Awesome that we can now see the event list! But on the other hand it does seem to have made a bug... now the game will randomly close while m playing it!

Post Count
    So should we hold off on updating until bugs for this are fixed? Don't want to download it and get locked out.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Lurker
    Post Count
    Updates dont mean a thing if the game isnt accessible. Bugfix it first.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The game crashing randomly while opened has been happening to me for a week or two at least. So it's not necessarily tied to the patch. Usually happens to me when I leave it open and go back to it and try to attack something by chain touching the screen.
    Last edited by Valsuvious; 03-04-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Post Count
    Seems to be working fine on my iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see the British Isles and Spain have gone underwater, while Italy has spun around and across the Mediterranean to merge with Africa, with its toe now touching France...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    I see the British Isles and Spain have gone underwater, while Italy has spun around and across the Mediterranean to merge with Africa, with its toe now touching France...
    Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Banned
    Post Count
    When does the battle starts?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    omg, it's europe! except it's not.

so lame.

Banned
    Post Count
    They need a bug fixer to fix the bugs that bug fixers have stuffed up while fixing bugs due to the updates because there were bugs that were there in the beginning because the bugs weren't ironed out when first created...confused...too many bugs running around call in the EXTERMINATOR...I'm all BUGgerd out!

Bugger off with this and please fix the issues that 'WE' your paying customers of this so called 'free' game keep pointing out! (I say this with some sarcasm GREE as I'm usually a happy man, but please, please attend to the issues highlighted by the players.

THANKYOU! And yes, we're all excited about the Guild Wars...just don't BUGger it up! cool:
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 03-04-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Post Count
    But it's so much wider!

...been waiting and hoping for so long. I guess since about the time MQ went full screen.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I do have a problem with the new ad that shows up as a blue dot on the home screen. I hope advertisements don't increase for the game. I guess people aren't paying for enough gems...