Error when opening

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Error when opening

Banned
    Post Count

Error when opening

For about a week I have been getting the error message “Kingdom Age wasn’t able to load due to invalid data! Please delete and reinstall the app to continue playing” sometimes when opening the app. All I have been doing in opening another Gree game then going back to KA and it seems to work. Today however this has not fixed the problem and I have been unable to get in at all. I finally decided to follow the messages advice and deleted the app and re downloaded it but I am still getting the same message.

Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it, don’t really want to go to support since I was making good progress to completing heroic mode of the current quest so can’t afford a long delay

Lurker
    Post Count

MD5 failure on startup

Im experiencing the same problem. Deleting and reinstalling doesnt solve the issue. I checked the game on another device and its accessible. Please advice.

Post Count
    Wonderful, now I'm locked out too... Did you have any luck getting it fixed?
    MW 392-080-506
    LVL 100

KA 775-920-058 L115

Lurker
    Post Count

login crisis

Nope. I didnt have any luck on repairing the error so far. Im thinking of putting an itunes backup on my ipad to see if the local data is corrupted, but Im anxious about ruining any other options by that. I dont want to lose any progress. Im way into level 66.

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems like this issue is affecting more people than just me. One possibility is where are you located.

I live in New Zealand and I know Kingdom Age and Modern War no longer apear in our app store since about the time Gree took over. Since i downloaded both before they became Gree I have been able to download and update via purchased tab in the app store. Not sure if this is what is casuing the issue but seam wierd it would just start now almost a year later and also doesn't seem to be causing an issue in Modern War

Post Count
    I'm in the US and I just started getting the invalid data thing this morning but it still worked but now I've deleted it and reinstalled 3 times and no luck at all... this really really Sucks... all that energy going to waste when I could be killing yeti's for my next units... grrrrrr
    MW 392-080-506
    LVL 100

KA 775-920-058 L115

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Let me know if you can't get in shortly proc. I'll leave a message on our guild wall.

Post Count
    Maybe you are banned
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Lurker
    Post Count

Dont think location effects this. Im in Europe. So we have three continents already.

Post Count
    Proc, sign out of your apple ID and create a new one, butnonly set your ID to thenUS AppStore, then just use that ID for gree game only.

Post Count
    I think it is that lousy Dragon Tamer they gave me for the Hero section of the last quest... 64/42 instead of the right one? GREAT!
    MW 392-080-506
    LVL 100

KA 775-920-058 L115

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    Proc, sign out of your apple ID and create a new one, butnonly set your ID to thenUS AppStore, then just use that ID for gree game only.
    I can't create a US one I have tried before so I could download apps not avaliable in NZ and it just says the address you have given does not match your credit card. Only way is someone who has a US one to give the details and log via that but that takes a lot of trust.

EDIT: Just tried logging into wifes itunes account (still NZ) and get the same message. Since it is affects people all over the place it seems to be on Grees side so hopefully they fix fast or at least expend LTQ
    Last edited by procsyzarc; 03-04-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Maybe you are banned
    Its not the message for banned. I have been faulsely banned on MW for a week before so know first hand what happens there

Lurker
    Post Count

MD5 Failure at Startup problem

I'm having the same problem, for the last 2hr40mins or so.

I figured it was server related, but then I'm getting notifications of people looting my ready to collect buildings.

Limited Time Quests are no longer enough of a challenge. They're renaming them Limited Limited Time Quests.

*sigh*

Lurker
    Post Count
    Guys - it has nothing to do with where you are located, as I have two iPads.

My iPad v2 it works just fine on.

My new iPad (latest version) it was sketchy on for the last few days and now it is dead. I reloaded the game, reset the whole iPad (basically reformatted the thing) and it didn't make a difference.

Not sure what is happening.. but it may be based on the version of iPad?