curious...anyway to see beyond the "top 45" in your battle list?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: curious...anyway to see beyond the "top 45" in your battle list?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

curious...anyway to see beyond the "top 45" in your battle list?

just wondering if theres anyway to see ALL of the units i bring to battle, not just the top 45 shown each time i battle. also, anyway to see the same thing, or at least the top 45, for when i am attacked? so my defensive units? not a pressing concern, just wondering...any info would be appreciated.

sorry
    Last edited by skulligan; 03-04-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Create a database and input all of your units data, sort it however you want then.

Please don't advertise your guild in this area of the forum, there is a dedicated section created for this purpose.

Post Count
    Yeah...to see beyond your top 45 units, you'll need to create your own spreadsheet.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    Create a database and input all of your units data, sort it however you want then.

Please don't advertise your guild in this area of the forum, there is a dedicated section created for this purpose.
    Are you able to show a snapshot or an example of a database that we can create for our units? I have taken to just writing down on a note pad but that isn't working out for me.

Banned
    Post Count
    It'd be nice if they'd just let us scroll the full 200 units used. I can't imagine it causing much lag if any to open that up

Post Count
    They just need to let you choose your units used and a attack strategy or something.

Post Count

Unit Tracking

I ended up putting together a spreadsheet with all my units, weapons, armor, defense buildings, and boosts (Note: I didn't actually include everything, just units, items, I thought would be toward the top. i.e. I didn't care about 1/1 A/D Warriors). Although it seems like a daunting task, I started it early in game so it isn't too bad to update as I get new units, buy more weapons, etc.

I think it is the most helpful in determining how many allies I should have. If I really only have 150 good units, it doesn't really make sense to have 200 allies as I am just exposing myself to players who also have more allies and maybe even better units. I think stats per ally (# stats / #allies) is the best measure of how good a characte/army is. Obviously the more allies you have, the more you are exposed to opponents with the same or more alliles. If I can keep my stat per ally high enough, I am still typically better than the majority of players in my area as most people tend to focus on quantity (# of allies) and not quality (stats per ally).

I would love to share the spreadsheet with anyone interested but am I not able to attach documents? Warning: It is a fairly manual calculation but it works for me.
    Last edited by Chief_K; 03-05-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    To be honest, it's a waste of time if you try to track this.

The more quests and attacks you do, the more units you will have and also armor/weapons. It's way too much work to keep updating it.

Imho, easiest way to see if a new unit is worthfull investing in... buy it, see if your ATT/DEF increases and with how much. If enough for you... it's worth it, if not increasing... worthless unit.