Seem Legit Doesn't it? ;) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seem Legit Doesn't it? ;)

Post Count
    I have no gold. Just hit "buy all" button and it says 1459. So I would imagine JMC is correct about the 99 on hand because it adds them all together. There is no discount for hitting the "buy all" button.

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    Milspec go home, you're annoying everyone. perhaps he's legit, perhaps he's not. has he attacked you countless times and made you lose 1000's of valor units? has he been perpetually raiding your Level 10 Supply Depots and Armories? God forbid he should lay a finger on your Munitions Stockpiles ....seriously, starting a thread just to bash someone you know nothing about.... Have you no sense of decency, sir?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rce View Post
    Wow, just wow...
    Don't know if you're referring to the stats of the player or the inability to successfully perform addition, but those are my thoughts exactly when i've seen simple things so misunderstood on these forums.

Part of the reason why im not that active here anymore.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You're right jmc. I think a lot of the people here now do attempt to discredit, demean, etc, other players. A lot of people look at things based on what old numbers used to look like. Hasn't it been shown over and over again that there are many people willing to spend a lot on this game? Why should anyone be surprised by that theses days. I could start another game right now, and in a week be at level 100 with 1m stats if I chose to. I did it a couple month ago when the 2le sets came out, and had a game at mid 500 within a short time. I see players who never did much in the last year, get big very quickly. I've seen brand new players come up with very high stats. It's easy to tell the hacks, they will have many event units, of which you can only have one, or many rares of a current LE set, without corresponding lower value units.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Eddie say...many peepls say life not fair...they are right...it isn't...there are peepls with
    eddikation, success, hard work and corresponding wealth, that is difficult for many to
    understand...FFP is not wealthy fellow, not famous fellow, not important fellow...he not
    so edikkated or two smart...but here it is...FFP would not trade his life with ANYBODY!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    You cant really say he is a hacker though, remember there is a third category now but what was it again?..... oh yeah... account resets.
    What's an account reset?

Banned
    Post Count
    I like gold real gold... not the $%#%$ that GREE gives you for $100 the one that is real... the one that is worth thousands of dollars by the ounce... the one that is worth something.... the one that is legit... the one that is the best.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You cant really say he is a hacker though, remember there is a third category now but what was it again?..... oh yeah... account resets.
    I've searched and can't find an answer, what is an account reset?

Post Count
    I believe I have run into this player before. Name beginning with H? if so its no secret, and he picked on you on purpose. Probably just because you had 0 losses. Experienced the same crap myself.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Uniter View Post
    I've searched and can't find an answer, what is an account reset?
    Of course you wont find it on the forums, every topic asking for an explanation from CJ gets closed down without any reason.

Post Count
    This one actually looks very possible to me. I have just over 35,000 wins and am on level 141. I have more raids and Missions Completed. So his level seems about right for the number of wins.

This could just be a brand new account and the guy decided to hit the top tier bonus program 2 months in a row. All those items shown are in the new stat inflated LE sets. Alot of money invested but very plausible.

Nothing to see here. Time to move on.
    EE

Post Count
    Of course you wont find it on the forums, every topic asking for an explanation from CJ gets closed down without any reason.
    No, it got closed down because it turned into a flame war. Instead of having an adult conversation about it the two sides started acting like two kids fighting over the pink blanket.

I talked to CJ about resets and he made a good (legitimate) point I hadn't thought about before. They can't disclose the threshold for who gets resets because it would indirectly be making public how much those that got resets (for that purpose) had spent. Obviously there were other incidents were people got resets for reasons other than unit inflation, as well.

I don't think CJ has an issue with people talking about it - just keep it clean and focused on points rather than mudslinging.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    I ran into this guy also...i sent a ticket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylersdad View Post
    I ran into this guy also...i sent a ticket.
    Why did you send a ticket? Did you not read the thread apart from the OP! General consensus is that this player is legitimate. Please go and close the ticket before you waste GREE Support's time handling your ticket.

Post Count
    I dont live on this sight like others do. And it was last week that i ran into him and sent a ticket immediately. It didnt look legit to me at the time.