Found a Cheater, What next?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Found a Cheater, What next?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Found a Cheater, What next?

Afternoon guys.

I've come across a low level cheater (level 7), but not sure what to do now.

Stats wise he hasn't been cheating, and the only reason I know he's cheating is that he's managed to build 2 MT's (both to level 10) and 2 lofts (to level 6) in the space of 12 hours.

If i send the info to CJ, is he going to be able to see what the guy has done? Or would it be better for me to take screenshots, and send them to CJ at a later date?

Post Count
    Are you sure he didn't use gold to speed up the upgrade process ?

What was player IPH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    It's quite possible that he just used gold, like Bala mentioned. Albeit that would be a massive waste of gold in my opinion.

I'd figure you'd want screenshots with that report, but might as well just tell CJ now and send the pictures in when you have them.
    Last edited by Sunsets; 03-03-2013 at 08:00 AM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    Don't bother CJ ....

Post on his wall send name and as much info as possible to suppot. Tell them when you posted on his wall
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    how u know ? with money u can buy the game with out restriction, so how u know he is a cheater ??

i need TIPS from U, got a good feeling with u, best player.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You're quite right, he could have used gold, but he has 33 level 10 buildings, and the mt's and lofts appeared from nowhere. It doesn't look legit to me in the slightest.

I've sent him a friend request and I'll see what he does over the next few days.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    i need TIPS from U, got a good feeling with u, best player.
    Too busy polishing my escalade to give you tips.

How's life in the crime city apprentices.......?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    CJ mentioned last week he has over 1000 PMs in his account...don't send it to him...send it to gree support with info. As much as folks gripe about support they do get around to responding. If CJ has 1000 PMs I can only imagine how man get to Support.

BTW I have seen campers? below lvl10 Same deal as you mention. Lots of bldgs, lots of income, not a lot of weapons, just daily prizes. Cheating? Don't think so. Think grand plan on their part, I bet some on this forum's second account, is to develop huge IPH, decent A/D free and then go up the lvl ladder.

Post Count
    Simple...screenshots, send in a ticket to support and press on with your playing. Ton of cheaters out there.

Banned
    Post Count
    ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    Too busy polishing my escalade to give you tips.

How's life in the crime city apprentices.......?
    want to see my account ? lol.. i don't need escalade, and if u don't have understand the problem from tag CCB.. i can't nothing for u.

i got more power than the escalade.. and i got one on camper account from position #41 The Untouchable Mob, i'm in too....

Post Count
    I've turned in a couple of cheaters , screenshots and all, but without so much as a response(beyond the automated one) I have no idea if support even cared. It would be nice if they at least responded. Or what would be really sweet is going a step further and issuing a cool weapon to people who turn in cheaters as a nice incentive for their efforts.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    want to see my account ? lol.. i don't need escalade, and if u don't have understand the problem from tag CCB.. i can't nothing for u.

i got more power than the escalade.. and i got one on camper account from position #41 The Untouchable Mob, i'm in too....
    here the wife/life buyer ,ahahahahahahahahahahah