GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Job

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count

Great Job

I love the overlapping events.
    I love that you scrapped the pvp event right before the battle.
    I love the day off before the battle.
    Great job, Gree. Thanks for a good week!
    Looking forward to Egypt

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude View Post
    What is this sarcastic
    Crossed my mind too
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree with the OP. What's not to love, huh? So positive, so kind, so nice.
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 03-03-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Forced Ll@ma View Post
    yes this game is great as long as you buy buy buy. i know what this game is from being a starting member of IMOBSTERS. its no different the sharks are all pulling together to say they didnt hack the game when it first came out and so on. well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit. they all hacked and used real money just like imobsters the best players always glitched boosted or hacked and spent some money. dont bull**** like were idiots all you gold player i know you hack and so do others. let me guess who will be the first to saY IM FULL OF ****. ALL OF YOU TELL PEOPLE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WHERE TALKING ABOUT SAME WITH OTHER GAMES YOUR A BUNCH OF HACKERS TURNED LEGIT AND PJ DONT RESPOND WITH SOME BULL ABOUT YOU BEING ABOVE THAT WHAT YOUR HAPPY IN THE LORD BECAUSE YOUR 50K INVESTMENT THEY ALLOWED YOU TO KEEP GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS GARBARGE BELIVE IN YOURSELF NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER
    YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF JOKES ESPESIALLY PJ BIGGEST TOOL IN THIS GAME
    You sir are a troll and PJ and Cherry pie have not hacked the game the only one who has hacked the game is you

Banned
    Post Count
    yes this game is great as long as you buy buy buy. i know what this game is from being a starting member of IMOBSTERS. its no different the sharks are all pulling together to say they didnt hack the game when it first came out and so on. well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit. they all hacked and used real money just like imobsters the best players always glitched boosted or hacked and spent some money. dont bull**** like were idiots all you gold player i know you hack and so do others. let me guess who will be the first to saY IM FULL OF ****. ALL OF YOU TELL PEOPLE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WHERE TALKING ABOUT SAME WITH OTHER GAMES YOUR A BUNCH OF HACKERS TURNED LEGIT AND PJ DONT RESPOND WITH SOME BULL ABOUT YOU BEING ABOVE THAT WHAT YOUR HAPPY IN THE LORD BECAUSE YOUR 50K INVESTMENT THEY ALLOWED YOU TO KEEP GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS GARBARGE BELIVE IN YOURSELF NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER
    Oh and shut the **** up and dont make assumptions.

Banned
    Post Count

preach what you want every game is the same

its just funny my point was made i have know clue how to manipulate the game i just have been around enough to know how it works. look through storm 8 post from 3 years ago it says the same thing. im not trying to be rude here but it should be known.. people who preach now are the same who took advantage in the begining. you know it

Articulate Author NakedCherryPie's Avatar
    Yer mother be so fat, she be falling off both sides of yer ship, ye toothless, sorry stowaway! ... L
    Post Count
    I love you too, my friend. Happy Sunday to all.
    Attack - about a million
    Defense - over a million
    IPH - What's this? LMFAO
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz

Post Count
    well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit.
    So what you are trying to say is you can call them hackers because other people in other games have hacked????? And then the people who actually know them and know they are legit are not allowed to say they are legit?????

Good argument sir, Sherlock Holmes ain't got nothing on you!

Banned
    Post Count
    Jesus loves you, He loves us all. I'm so happy you love this game and the naked pie man and me. Guess what, we love you too. No bromo. Amen.
    yes this game is great as long as you buy buy buy. i know what this game is from being a starting member of IMOBSTERS. its no different the sharks are all pulling together to say they didnt hack the game when it first came out and so on. well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit. they all hacked and used real money just like imobsters the best players always glitched boosted or hacked and spent some money. dont bull**** like were idiots all you gold player i know you hack and so do others. let me guess who will be the first to saY IM FULL OF ****. ALL OF YOU TELL PEOPLE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WHERE TALKING ABOUT SAME WITH OTHER GAMES YOUR A BUNCH OF HACKERS TURNED LEGIT AND PJ DONT RESPOND WITH SOME BULL ABOUT YOU BEING ABOVE THAT WHAT YOUR HAPPY IN THE LORD BECAUSE YOUR 50K INVESTMENT THEY ALLOWED YOU TO KEEP GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS GARBARGE BELIVE IN YOURSELF NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF JOKES ESPESIALLY PJ BIGGEST TOOL IN THIS GAME

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 7earEddie View Post
    7ear like read Sherlock Holmes two...not so edikkated but he read cover to cover...
    understands deductive reasoning...7ear also know difference between legit
    players and hackers...no hackers here except 7ear in the forum.....again
    You will be running out of idears soon... boom boom!

I'll get my coat... taxi!

Banned
    Post Count
    akh my head hurts. I would rather read riddles, meaningless poetry, and listen to songs generations older than me.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks like just another riddled with envy. He can't have what others can afford, so must find some way to degrade them. He's not even bright enough to realize the only one buying into his ideas, are himself. Believe what you want to believe, no one cares, or could stop you either way. Everyone with money must have cheated in some fashion to get what they have, right? I have an idea. The whole world puts all their money in a big pot, and we divide it out equally. Would you be happy then, sharing what you have earned with the rest of the world? The problem there is that one will spend more on one thing, since you spent yours on another place, you still can't have what they have. Sorry, you still lose.

Post Count
    I don't understand why you have to get all so defensive with these trolls?

Post Count
    PJ, is that Albator's starship in your sig? Nice...
    VFF members are welcome to add, send pm to
    941 028 891

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I enjoy putting their thought processes in perspective.