looking for guild check out all these guilds

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: looking for guild check out all these guilds

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up looking for guild check out all these guilds

I already have a guild i have two people in it plus i have a wall. Number is 254424804.
    I check this thread hourly. I except every one .post if you would like to request and add us please thanks to all
    every one please post your guild

Post Count

Join chaotic minds

We are 30 strong and friendly guild. We have 12 upgrades so far.
    Our code is 706785115. Upgrades let you build cheaper and faster!

Please join our growing guild.

Come join a great guild and fight by our sides

Chaotic minds

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date.

We have already over 35 million donated from 24 members in the last week or so with bonuses including;

18% building upgrade cost reduction
    18% building upgrade time reduction

We have just unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Those with manors will see substantial savings with this bonus. A level 6 to 7 upgrade that I just finished will save 864,000 for instance with our cost reduction not be mention a further 18% reduction in build time.

So we are aiming for top 10 guild placement with targets set for top 3. As such we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main wars; projected 3 day event.

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Ideally gem players (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, TBC will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less iph feel free to contact TBC as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

Our recent recruit Baddy brought in $3,000,000 which I matched 100% for donations over 1 million.

At present we have 4 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 3.6 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please post here and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee

Banned
    Post Count
    I already have a guild i have four people in it plus i have a wall. Number is 254424804.
    I check this thread hourly. I except every one .post if you would like to request and add us please thanks to all
    every one please post your guild
    Last edited by flamingdragon; 03-02-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    please add guilds

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lords of Winterfell is looking for recruits

minimum 10,000 per hour income
    -or-
    minimum 80,000 attack and defense

we do have a daily minimum donation of 50,000 per player. most of us usually triple that amount or more. we currently have 35 leveled up walls, as well as 750 plus stones in the bank. we also have 14% reduction in upgrade cost, 18% reduction in upgrade time, and 6 extra members. we just had to remove a member for lack of contributions, and just purchased an upgrade, so we now have three slots available for qualified players.

invite code is 702 904 095
    Lords of Winterfell

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Just for bonuses is recruiting now!!!

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild and we are currently recruiting. Our code is 908684132. We have +18% upgrade costs, +10 members, and +9% upgrade time. Our guild only has one requirement and that is to donate a minimum of 50k/day to help with bonuses. Currently most members are donating much higher amounts. If you would like to join the guild please request to join and I will do my best to accept it as soon as possible as long as a space is open.
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.

Lurker
    Post Count

strong guild 441053382

we are actively recruiting players with over 100,000 attack or defence . we have 16 players all above this. We have 5/5 upgrade speed , 5/5 upgrade cost . guild increase + 6 . please apply if your stats are strong .

Banned
    Post Count
    add guilds please

Lurker
    Post Count

The Shadow Phoenix Guild is accepting members

Currently two mbrs 8k and 5k an hrs. Looking for more members. Already have the 5% speed bonus. If you want in our # is 790082856.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Strong Camping Guild!

Hey everyone!

We have a somewhat new guild under the name of LL Mayhem! We are a camping faction that plans on using the bonuses to our advantage while not participating in any of the PVP events!

We currently have:

+12 member spots
    22% Building upgrade speed
    22% Upgrade cost reduction

We are looking for strong active members that are willing to donate at least 100k/week. Currently many of our members are donating roughly 50k/day which is helping us get closer to those desired bonuses that campers would want.

We are looking for strong members, our Leader (Mayhem) is level 34 with 47k attack and 50k defence. Our officers are level 32 (39k attack and 49k defence) and level 33 (52k attack and 58k defence).

We do not have any requirements about gem spending or purchasing gold and we will not put any in place.

We are looking to fill the rest of the positions! We currently have 16/24 members so if you want to get in on the ground floor of a great camping factions apply today!

PM me if interested
    Last edited by goowokji; 04-10-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Band of barbarians is always on the look out for new actively daily players.

Please follow instructions in the signature
    Band of Barbarians - ranked 65th in last war!

A Group of 48 (and growing) daily players. Looking for daily active players with high stats and a willingness to donate 100K per day minimum to the cause.

Current Bonus's
    Guild member increase +28
    building upgrade Speed +23% (maxed)
    upgrade cost +23% (maxed)
    Casualty rate reduction +14% (3/5)
    Health Regen +19% (4/5)

If your interested PM us prior to sending join request

Post Count
    Come On Join 654487703 We Have Bonuses

Si hablan espaņol genial..

Saludos...

Banned
    Post Count
    please write your guild

Lurker
    Post Count

Join iRāpe, we have maxed out perks :)

106-266-274 is the invite code, there aren't any requirements other than simply being active. We look forward to seeing you!